Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Have fun shopping with your mom, Lindsay! Enjoy your quiet weekend.

Enjoy your walk and drinks, Blue! DH and I were just discussing this morning about walking in the evenings. It's finally beginning to cool down here, so we shouldn't melt before we get back.

Not much going on here.

How is everyone else today?

Lindsay, I love leggings, I wish I had more self confidence to wear them though LOL! I might try to wear them more this winter.
You have a great excuse to wear them ;)

I was at my doctors this morning, everything looks good down there. He checked me in every way possible :blush:
He said it looked like I already ovulated, and I asked from which one. He said it looked like right, and when he asked why I wanted to know... Couldn't tell him that the women from the internet brought it up ;) I just said I was interested!
He said that the side pain is probably from mammoth eggs ;) and if it continues to hurt I should just take tylenol- but it's common. If it continues to hurt and worries me- we'll check it out again in a few months. I guess it's just mammoth eggs, nothing to do about it.

DH asked me if he could tell if I was pregnant. Bless that man I love him. P tests Monday, I think everything will come out OK, I just have a pretty good feeling about this month. FX!

Wow for mammoth egg! Did he scan internally? Great to know you have o'd

My walk might be out the window. OH hasn't came home from work...

Xxxx

He did everything internally :( I saw him put that gel on a speculum and almost freaked out. I was afraid he'd want to do a pap, thankfully he didn't. I'm glad he checked everything, just so embarrassed about it.
You'd think... I completely ignore the fact that I was passed out legs up and everything out in the open during my D&C. Nope, didn't happen!

Blue, I love leggings too! Doubling them up is a great idea, I never thought of that, lol. Hopefully OH gets home from work soon so you can go out for your walk. Do you have an appointment with your doctor to go over the results, etc or are you waiting until after your next blood test?

Crys, that's nice that the weather has cooled down a bit, it is no fun walking when its really hot. Hubby and I also go for walks almost every evening after dinner, we really enjoy it. It has cooled down a lot here too - yesterday evening it was only about 9 or 10 C and today it's pouring rain, doesn't motivate me to want to go out and do anything, lol.

Nina, glad to hear that everything checked out okay at the doctors. I'm sure it's reassuring to know that everything is as it should be :) Hopefully your progesterone test goes well too, although I'm sure it will. Glad you're feeling positive about this month!

Lindsay - thanks! Enjoy your shopping. You do deserve some new things! No real weekend plan for us yet. I think there might be a games night with my friends on Saturday but I actually don't feel like going anywhere.

Blue- enjoy your walk! DH and I are planning on going for a walk tonight as well! I hate the boring part of the cycle.
Nina- your chart is stunning! I am glad you got everything checked out and it looks good. Yay that it was your right side. ;)

im just going to wait until next blood test. i get soo embarrest going to the doctors about this... its soo silly. just feel like a failure!!

I totally get what you mean nina! i still struggle with regular smear tests after my consultant and her WHOLE student team at my birth of my twins.... i just cant let my legs relax ... :S

i went a walk myself never got back till 9.30 (pm) and he still wasnt home!!! i dont know whats going on with him" xxx

Aww! I'm sorry you feel embarrassed! You really shouldn't be. I always get embarrassed whenever I go to the dr though.

That's weird your hubby still isn't home. Do you know where he is? DH and I were lazy and never walked. Sigh. We've squandered so many opportunities for walks lately and soon it will be too cold. :(

Good morning, everyone! How are you all today?

I'm quite pleased that my temps haven't taken a dip yet.

Nina - I think we deserve a major pat on the back for not doing any symptom spotting yet!!!

I got my PMS nesting urge a few days early and cleaned the house like a mad woman this morning. I was also extremely moody last night and got rather hysterical before bed. But I think I was just over-tired. Sigh!

Good morning, everyone! How are you all today?

I'm quite pleased that my temps haven't taken a dip yet.

Nina - I think we deserve a major pat on the back for not doing any symptom spotting yet!!!

I got my PMS nesting urge a few days early and cleaned the house like a mad woman this morning. I was also extremely moody last night and got rather hysterical before bed. But I think I was just over-tired. Sigh!

:rofl: Maybe you're not doing any!
I'm not doing much because there isn't much to be done :/ Only today I started having AF cramps, it hurts real bad :(
Plus, temps took another dip. I don't know what's going on. I moved my bloods to tomorrow, so hopefully by tomorrow afternoon I'll know if I even have a chance.

I have a girl at work who passed out when she took a pap smear. It's not that bad, just kind of embarrassing. I remember when I did one once, my doctor told me that if he was a woman he doesn't know if he'd be able to do it! I'm not sure if that was supposed to make me even more scared or what, but it helped to know he sympathizes with what we go through!

Nina - your temp drop is still well above coverline! I wouldn't worry too much about that. That is weird about your bad AF cramps, though! Maybe it is implantation cramps.;) It is a good thing you are getting bloodwork done so that you will know a bit more of what's going on! Does it affect the test at all to do it earlier?

To do what earlier? The difference was just one day, so it shouldn't make any difference. Tomorrow I'm 7dpo but cd20, so I don't think it matters.
My AF cramps got more intense. It's so strange. Hoping it's just a good sign.
Your chart looks good!

Blue, I always get a little self-conscious )(or something like that at doctors appointments too. I keep thinking that some day I'll get over it but that day has not come yet, lol. What does your OH do that he works so late? I hope you enjoyed your solo walk.

LL, good for you getting the cleaning done in the morning. I love when I have those urges, because I feel like I'm just so much more productive! Good for you not symptom spotting yet! Hopefully you stay nice and relaxed for the rest of the two week wait.

Nina, AF cramps are a good sign.... I had AF like cramping from about 5 - 7 dpo ;) I hope it's a good sign for you too! Hopefully the blood test results will be reassuring.

As for me, not much going on. Having a little bit of discomfort today... first noticed it last night when I rolled over and woke myself up because of a quick sharp pain. I've consulted with Dr. Google and I think it's probably just growing pains so trying not to worry about it.

Nina - I meant the test earlier. I couldn't remember what CD you were on, although I guess I forgot we are on the same CD so it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out. ;) I wasn't sure if there was something sacred about having it on cd21. That is weird that your cramps are more intense. Definitely hope it's a good sign!

Lindsay - Yeah, it was nice to be productive and get things done early in the day. That is weird about the sharp pain you experienced! I am sure you're right and it was probably just growing pains. When do you see your doctor again so you can ask about it? Try not to worry! You are pretty much in the 'safe zone' now! :) The body is going through all sorts of changes so it makes sense there would be some weird pains and aches sometimes!

My next appointment with the OB isn't until October 17, so still kind of a while away. She did warn me I may have more "aches and pains" than normal because of scar tissue from previous surgeries, so I'm not too worried at this point. I can always call or go check in with my GP before the 17th if necessary.

Lindsay - That sounds like round ligament pain...for sure growing pains.

Nina and LL - Fingers crossed for you both. I hope your blood test is reassuring, Nina.

Blue - How are you today?

I'm ok. Mood really low. Just going to hide for a couple of days.

Feeling like a complete failure as a woman to be honest. Just hoping I can pick myself up soon. Xxx

Blue - :hugs: I am so sorry you're feeling so low. You are NOT a failure as a woman, or as anything else! You are going to get your beautiful take-home baby very soon. Try not to stress, even though I know it's almost impossible. :(

Crys - Thanks! How is the waiting game for you? Have you kicked off with an exercise regime yet?

Lindsay - That's good you always have someone you can contact if you need!

AFM - My temps took a disappointing dip today. Shh...don't tell anyone, but I actually cheated on my temps. I took my first temp an hour early (and did not like it one bit), and then I went back to sleep and took my temp an hour late... It had gone up quite a bit so I decided to cheat and take the average of the 2 and say it was at my normal time. :blush: Maybe not perfectly accurate, but I do believe my first temp was artificially low. Don't judge me!!! :p

Hey ladies, is it ok if I join in? New here and after extensive frightening Internet research I decided it'd be better to actually to talk to women going through same

Really sorry to hear of all your losses. I miscarried on sept 11, all natural at 6 weeks. My symptoms disappeared a few days before....but bizarrely, and I think quite evilly, my sore boobs (sorry tmi) returned 4 days ago in full force. Soooo painful....is this normal? I've tested and no remaining or new hcg hormones.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"