Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Blue, sorry to hear about your leg, I hope it feels better soon! Yep, I'm gonna stick to optimism too :)

I'm with Nina, I recommend pilates too, you'd probably really enjoy it!

Hard to know what you should do about next cycle. I guess the benefit of not adding anything new, is that your blood tests would be an accurate reflection of what's going on, but of course if you aren't ovulating and the soy helps you ovulate, then you're in with a chance. I don't know hun. If it were me I'd probably be inclined to try the soy, but would probably tell the doctor about it in case it changed anything

LL, I don't know much about lines on an opk after ovulation. I never checked again after my first positive (except for one month when I had the flu and my body took a couple tries to ovulate). It certainly sounds like you've already ovulated though, I think you're safe to take a break from BDing.

Nina, nice crosshairs! I hope you get good results from your progesterone test!

Crys, are you going to go with doctors orders and wait 2 cycles?

As for me, not much new going on, but starting to feel a little better and I think my energy is starting to come back.

Glad you're getting some energy back. You're just about to the honeymoon phase of pregnancy as they call it. The 2nd trimester is so much fun!

I am going to wait. I think it would be best to know if something is going on with my progesterone. I truly think there was something wrong genetically (old eggs I guess) as my tests would never get darker, even after my period was due and while my temps were very high (meaning the progesterone was there), but I would still like to know if there is a progesterone issue or even estrogen dominance (since that in turn lowers your progesterone) in case there is something that can be done about it. I've put weight on around my middle over the past couple years, and they say that's a sign of estrogen dominance. As well, the month before we started TTC, one of my breasts started hurting, and then the next month, both were sore. I've never had sore breasts during my cycles and very little during pregnancy. That can be a sign of estrogen dominance too...so I think it will be good to find out.

I'm also going to try to use these 2 months to lose that extra 20 pounds I've been carrying. And if there is estrogen dominance, losing the weight can help cure that too. So trying to use these 2 cycles positively.

Crys, sounds like you've got a really good plan. That's a good idea to focus on something positive over the next couple months - good for you :)

Hmm, honeymoon phase, that sounds good :) Looking forward to it!

Nina - Yeah, i think some is still sticking around after the fact. My temps went up again today so pretty sure I Oed when I thought I did. Just need to wait til tomorrow to confirm. Congrats on having O confirmed for you! Looks like I'm just a day behind you now (and you thought you would be behind)! When is your AF due?

Blue - Thanks! I don't have any advice as to what to do to ovulate, but I wish you the best of luck! So weird that AF hasn't shown up yet...

Crys - That's too bad you have to wait 2 cycles, but at least they are going to check your progesterone so they can rule that out, and it's great that you're going to use these 2 months productively to get healthier!

Lindsay - So glad you're regaining some energy and feeling a bit better! You are soo close to the 2nd tri! Lucky girl!

AF has now lightly began... Do I put today as day one or tomorrow? Spotted this am now light flow at 9pm at night?

So Lost what to do this cycle. Was really set on taking soy but if it gives me a false reading it's not helping. But I don't want to miss a cycle. Still set on getting my bfp before Xmas!

Glad your feeling better linds! About time! Might give Pilates a go!

If you actually have light flow now, count today as CD1. Fingers crossed you get that take home baby BFP before Christmas.

Looks like I might not have a chance for a sticky BFP by then. :shrug:

If you have a flow today I'd count it as CD1. I read somewhere that if it starts after 15:00 or something it doesn't count, but I don't really go by that. If by the end of the day I need more of a liner- it's CD1.
:dust:
I hope we all get our BFP by December <3

Hmmm.... Difficult one... See what it does tomorrow maybe it will be you Xmas surprise crys!xxx

Blue - I agree with everyone to probably just put today as CD1. I really hope you get your bfp by Christmas! I hope we all do.

LL, looks like you got ovulation confirmed today :) Yay!

Blue, sorry to hear that AF got you :( :hugs: Have you decided what to do about the next cycle?

I too, hope that everyone has their sticky bfp's by Christmas!!

Blue, why shouldn't you?

LL-
https://www.maniacworld.com/internet-high-five.jpg

I got a dip this morning, but am trying not to worry about it too much. I don't understand why I can't get a pretty chart like everyone else. I need those dips :(
I'm pretty much burning up with a low fever through out the day, and on my first pregnancy cycle my temps started dipping at 4 dpo 5 must have been implantation and then 6dpo was up again. So hoping this is just a repeat!

I really hope so for you too nina!!
Wooohoo for O LL!!

I reeeealllly reaaallly want to but should i wait and see if i O this month or not! I now dont want to O if im not taking the soy because i want something done to help if i havent tried soy... if that makes sense!! Sounds mental to me!! xxx

Lindsay - Thanks! I'm so relieved it was confirmed. :)

Nina - Hehe thanks! I am so sorry about your dip. I know that can be discouraging, but your temps are still well above coverline so I really don't think it's a bad thing. My temps always go a bit up and down throughout the TWW. And it definitely could be an implantation dip! I sure hope that is the case! I hope my temps behave this month as well, since they were lower than I liked last month.

Blue - That really does make sense. If you are ovulating irregularly then you don't want next month to be the one month that you do ovulate and have them think everything's fine and not do anything about it if you need help. But hopefully last month was just an anomaly!

AFM - Officially 3 DPO today!! Woohoo! No actual news to report. I don't want to read into anything this early on.

You made more sense of that than i did ! haha!! Thats exactly what i mean !!

Nina if this is what happened at a positive month then maybe this is your lucky month this time!!! xxx xxx

Where is everyone this week? So quiet here.
Blue- have you gotten your phone fixed yet? Would love to hear from Nat.
Aleeah- how are you doing? What day is your appt?

Where is everyone this week? So quiet here.
Blue- have you gotten your phone fixed yet? Would love to hear from Nat.
Aleeah- how are you doing? What day is your appt?

They aren't going to fix my phone. It's frustrating. Will see what I can do to hear from Nat xxx

Nina and LL, your charts are looking very nice :)

Blue, do you know what the plan is if the blood test shows you don't ovulate this month? Hopefully the doctor will be able to help you if indeed that is what's happening. How's your leg doing?

Crys, Aleeah, how are you ladies doing?

Yes, it is quiet in here. I haven't been up to much... just work and I think I'm catching a cold. Does anyone have exciting plans for the weekend?

Not much going on here - hubby and I are planning a quiet Saturday and then on Sunday my mom wants to take me clothing shopping as a birthday present (my pants aren't fitting very well these days - I have been living in leggings and yoga pants).

He just said that here is thing that can be done (which I knew) but I didn't ask what the next Step was.

We are going round to my friends tonight for some drinks I think... And not much else planned the rest of the weekend. We are going a walk once OH comes in from work. I'm again very sore and boring stage of my cycle haha... Nothing much exciting happening.
I love leggings! Always wear them... Just double them up for the winter haha! :haha:

How is everyone in the two week wait!

Aleeah it's October your appt is isn't it!?
Crys what you doing this week?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back