Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Update: Ughhhhh!!!!!! My OPK is *still* positive. The darkest line was still on Sunday but this line is still just as dark as the control line. Does anyone know if it's possible to still get lines on your OPK after you're already Oved? Does it take a while for the LH to leave your system? I am so fed up and really don't think I'm going to manage to ov this month. :(

Sorry been M.I.A. I just got myself fed up with this cycle. And plus I fell and really hurt my leg so been feeling sorry for myself.

I got my bloods taken on cycle day 21 which was a week past Sunday. AF was due Monday but its not came fully. Just spotting today. I don't really have any pregnancy symptoms and I'm pretty sure AF will show tomorrow. I think the test shows that I didn't release an egg to I doubt that will be wrong. I love the optimism though. I stopped temping to because I couldn't be bothered watching my failed cycle as well as lfeeling it.

Thanks girls. :hug:

Nina are you enjoying spending time with your dad?
Crys are you back to TTC or are you going to wait it out?
Linds I think I need to go to Pilates or something... I can't even walk without falling in front of cars! (No pavements here). Stupid woman
Lit don't stress yourself out about it too much honey I'm sure it will or has already happened! Xxx

:hugs: to you too. I hope your leg feels better soon. And even if we're wrong, we'll stick with optimism.

Not TTC again yet. Gotta have my progesterone checked next cycle.

Nina - Haha, no HPT. My temps are the lowest they've ever been so I don't think that's a possibility. Don't think I haven't considered it, though. ;)

I am starting to wonder if maybe I always get lines still after I ov, because I've never actually kept checking after my first dark positive, especially if my temp rises. If I hadn't gotten so many lines to begin with, I probably wouldn't have even checked today or yesterday. Based on temps, CP, ovulation pains, and CM, I would guess I actually did ov yesterday. But the positive OPKs are still a mystery to me. :( I've been googling it and haven't found a whole lot, but one site did say to ignore if you got multiple positives and to just take your first positive as the correct one.

Blue - So sorry you hurt your leg! Are you doing okay? :hugs: I can see how it would kind of get you down to be on here so much when this cycle is a bust for you. :( Hopefully the next one will be better.

So - after some extensive googling (and mostly only finding useful information on forums), I have reached some conclusions:

* It is possible to continue getting positive OPKs for several days after you've ovulated
* You should go with your first positive, or the darkest line for your "true positive"
* You should rely on BBT to confirm O after rather than your confusing OPKs.

My darkest line was Sunday evening. I then had intense ov pains on Monday morning. My CM completely dried up that day, as it always does on Ov day, and my CP also went from high to medium (when I checked today). Therefore, I believe I ovulated on Monday and I am going to stop testing, provided my temps still rise tomorrow. If they go down again, I'll have a different problem on my hands.

Also, provided my temps go up tomorrow, I am officially done BDing for the cycle. I cannot stand another minute of it!!!

Based on Monday ov, AF should be due Mon, Oct. 7th. Then again, I am starting to think OF is predicting my ov day a day late and my LP might actually be 14 days...in which case it will be due on the 8th. Hopefully I won't have to find out. ;)

LL, don't forget that we always have LH in our blood, so maybe it's just taking some time to leave your body once it's reached it's peak?
You've gotten all the signs that O has already occurred, and have definitely gotten everything covered!

Glad you managed to find something that settle your mind. Woohoo for the break on BDing haha I know how that feels! Your officially in your two week wait.

I'm so lost what to do with my next cycle. Should. Leave it and see if I o or should I try taking soy or something !? I need your help girls !

AF still hasn't showed up so I still have like a ay or two to decide! Lol.

Foots doing fine bit sore but I'm super bored !

Crys that sounds like a good Idea! Is it just this month your asking off?

Xxx

Blue, have you considered acupuncture?
I also recommend Pilates, I think you'll really enjoy it!

There's not place to get acupuncture nina otherwise I would yes xxx

Glad you managed to find something that settle your mind. Woohoo for the break on BDing haha I know how that feels! Your officially in your two week wait.

I'm so lost what to do with my next cycle. Should. Leave it and see if I o or should I try taking soy or something !? I need your help girls !

AF still hasn't showed up so I still have like a ay or two to decide! Lol.

Foots doing fine bit sore but I'm super bored !

Crys that sounds like a good Idea! Is it just this month your asking off?

Xxx

I don't know anything about soy other than what I read at the beginning of this cycle while researching...before the doctor told me to skip 2 months. It looks like it works like Clomid, and you can take it several different groups of days depending on what you are looking for. I found some helpful information on this site. Hope it's not against the rules to post this link. :shrug: https://community.babycenter.com/post/a29598261/soy_isoflavones

My doctor wants me to wait until next cycle to check my 21-day progesterone, so it's 2 cycles I have to take off. :coffee:

There's not place to get acupuncture nina otherwise I would yes xxx

Oh, I'm sorry. Not even someone private? Or maybe try yoga? I don't know if that will help with ovulation- but it will help calm down and that's always good when TTC!

No no one at all there's only 700 people on this island haha. Thank crys ! I'll check it out xxx

You're welcome.

As for yoga, I found these a few months ago.

https://www.parents.com/getting-pre...ealth/exercise/fertility-boosting-yoga-poses/

Aw, she'll come soon Hun, I'm sorry <3

Crys- Why 2 cycle? If you check progesterone now...
I'm also checking mine next week. Don't know why I'm so excited about it. Maybe just because it means I'll be closer to D day! (or T day?)

I don't know. She just said 2 cycles. I think it must be because this cycle started with the miscarriage, and they say day 21 like so many doctors do rather than asking you about charting and going at 7 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->