Waiting for AF or BFP! UPDATE!!

XxGemmaXX

Reaction score
Hi ladies

New to thread so Hi to you.

I sadly had a MC five weeks ago and we are trying again, I know some people say wait but I can not and just want to be pregnant again.

I have not had AF yet so I am confused as do not know where I am with things at the moment I either just want a BFP or AF to return then I know what is happening.

Gem x

Sorry for your loss Gemma. :hugs: It takes awhile to get your first AF, mine was about 6wks post. Did your dr do hcg tests to make sure you're back to <5? Your body won't OV or AF until you are. It's really not easy to get PG before your first AF, your most fertile time will be after your first AF. Do you temp?

My HCG levels had gone to <5 around a week and a half after MC

Three of my friends got PG 4 and 6 weeks after MC so I hoping I might be the same.

It is the waiting I hate

No I do not temp.

Gem x

Hi Gem, sorry to hear of your MC. Unfortunately afterwards it is hard to know what's going on. I had AF 5 weeks after MC in June.

If your levels were only non pregnant 3 and a half weeks ago, I guess you might be due on in a few days?

Even if you aren't preg and AF shows, at least you know your body is back to normal, and you can try a few weeks after that.
:hugs:

Sorry to hear of your loss. :hugs:

I m/c in June at 8 weeks and just got first AF back. Im on CD3 now. I did not ovulate in between. We were trying straight away too, but Im glad to see first AF as I feel like I can have a better idea of whats happening now.

:dust:

Hi Hun.

Sorry to hear of your loss :(

I just wanted to let you know though that it can happen. I had a miscarriage 6 weeks ago and last Friday I was convinced that my AF was due as I had terrible cramps and was really, really moody. I put it down to the stress of packing to go away on holiday.

While we were on holiday my AF still hadn't shown up but the cramps had gone. I bought a cheap two pack of tests from Tesco. The first one I did was on the sunday afternoon and was a :bfn: . The second I did was on Wednesday am with my first wee and got a :bfp: .

To say I was in shock was an understatement as we hadn't really tried this month!! I have bought a clearblue digital test and that said I was 2-3 weeks so will test again next week to see if it has gone up. I am also going to phone my EPAU in the morning to try and book an early scan.

I wish you all the best and maybe you will have a :bfp: too xxx

Hi Hun.

I just wanted to let you know though that it can happen. I had a miscarriage 6 weeks ago and last Friday I was convinced that my AF was due as I had terrible cramps and was really, really moody. I put it down to the stress of packing to go away on holiday.

While we were on holiday my AF still hadn't shown up but the cramps had gone. I bought a cheap two pack of tests from Tesco. The first one I did was on the sunday afternoon and was a :bfn: . The second I did was on Wednesday am with my first wee and got a :bfp: .

To say I was in shock was an understatement as we hadn't really tried this month!! I have bought a clearblue digital test and that said I was 2-3 weeks so will test again next week to see if it has gone up. I am also going to phone my EPAU in the morning to try and book an early scan.

i love hearing stories like this! i had my mc 5 weeks ago and really want to be pregnant again so so bad!! :( xxxxxx

Hi Hun.

Congrats on your :bfp::happydance:

I am hoping I will be the same :). It has been six weeks since MC this week and still no AF and I will be testing again Wed.

Gem x

Ok so came away from here and thought I would test hehe as I have so many tests and could not wait until Wed :winkwink: and....got a faint line so did another one and another faint line...I am hoping it is what I think it is :happydance:

Will test again Wed :)

Gem x

Ok so came away from here and thought I would test hehe as I have so many tests and could not wait until Wed :winkwink: and....got a faint line so did another one and another faint line...I am hoping it is what I think it is :happydance:

Will test again Wed :)

Gem x

A line is a line, so congratulations :happydance:

Sending you lots of sticky baby dust :dust:

Tested again with another test(different brand) and a darker line but yep looks like I am pregnant again.

A little scared but very excited :)

Gem x

Congratulations so pleased for you I hope I can follow suit, did you have any symptoms? did you ovulate late?
I am doing ovulation tests and constantly negative so very down hearted that I can't get pregnant. Personal question but did you dtd a lot?

X

Congratulations!!! :baby:

Here's to a Happy & Healthy 9 months!!!:happydance:
:dust:

You have given me so much hope. Really praying I follow this path next week when I test.

Massive congrats hun x

Aww thanks ladies

Still has not sunk in yet and I have done two more tests O:)

I do not know when I OV as I do not use ovulation tests or anything

Since a week after MC we have been :sex: every other day

I really hope you lovely ladies will get your :bfp: very soon.

Gem x

Many congrats!! I will keep my fingers crossed that I will be as lucky as you xxx so far no af since d&c on 12 July (exactly a month ago) and sign of ov since I tested last week. Been dtd though since bleeding stopped so let's see!

Sending you lots of magic baby dust! Xxx

look at my test i took today

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

heres hoping its is what i think it is :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom