Waiting for First Appt...Torture!

Well that is great!
Its nice to get as much reassurance as possible this early.
When I asked my doctor last monday about a scan he said "well there is not much to see at this point anyways"
GRRRRRRR, lol
Next appointment is not till my 10 weeks point and even then I dont know if he will give me a scan that day :-(

She did mention that...i won't see much if anything. I just said i want to see something....I said I've waited all my life to see something! (Ok a lie cause i wasn't thinking babies when I was 6 years old....).

Can you call and ask for one earlier?

The walk in clinic I went to for my blood work (before I saw the doctor) gave me a req for an early scan (before 16 weeks) so I guess I can use that one.

I just don't want to go above my doctor you know.

As long as nothing feels "wrong" from now until then I may stick it out :)

Very hard though, lol

Glad you had a good appointment! Sounds like a good dr :)

That is cool that she is doing it at 5 weeks. Mine has a strict 8 week rule, I couldn't even get in a day before 8 weeks. :( Will they let you know how your bloodwork is?

That is cool that she is doing it at 5 weeks. Mine has a strict 8 week rule, I couldn't even get in a day before 8 weeks. :( Will they let you know how your bloodwork is?

I hope so! Considering the crazy stuff they are testing for, I'd love to know! I guess its all standard. Toxoplasma, vitamin d, TSH, rubella, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->