Waiting for no.2!!

We are going to try gender swaying for a girl. I told dh that it will make things a bit easier if they not in comp with each other (i know they still will but not as much) and i love ds so much. Although we said if we had another boy at least they could be friends for life :thumbup:
Dh also said he would love to see what he would be like with a girl.
I think we both would like a girl but both believe it will be a boy :winkwink: xc

What are you going to do to sway if you don't mind my asking WTB?
Just the normal really, I'm going to try and chart my cycles and we are going to dtd few days before so the strong (female sperm) survive. Also going to see if there is any food etc... And also it says thing like a women not having an orgasim and men being near entrance (so sperm has futher to travel n again strongee female sperm more likely to survive) Last time we got lucky and concived first time unprotected, we knew that night we had created a baby, was all very odd :haha:
My biggest worry for no.2 is that not happening again as I fear the waiting every month. The not knowing.
If we have a boy though we will be happy too, it would just be nice having one of each xx

I feel ya on the waiting. DS1 took FOREVER and I'm dreading that again.

There is a great website (genderdreaming.com) that has sooo many good, well researched ideas that are easily fit into every day life. The mod is my personal hero :p

We really want 4 kids, but my husband REALLY doesn't want 4 boys so if this one is a boy either we're done having kids or we start looking into paying for sperm sorting, so I'm a little obsessed with swaying right now. Obviously nothing is a magic bullet (and again, we'd be THRILLED with another boy, DS is the best) but I'm the type of personality that needs to know I did what I could iykwim.

If I remember correctly, skipping breakfast (or at least cereals) is one of the girl sway tips, and I almost never eat breakfast. :thumbup: I looked up the diet they recommend, and I followed none of that though. Coffee is my life! :haha:

Good luck, ladies! :flower:

We are also hoping for a girl but wouldn't mind another little boy either. We aren't going to do a real hard sway, just a few things. Not entirely sure all yet.

Yeah kind of hoping for a girl too this time. Although a boy would be fabulous and I hope they would be close as they would be into the same stuff hopefully! But I'd love a girl. I'd like a third child though and feel if I have a boy next time it would help to persuade me OH to have a third!

I probably won't be doing any gender swaying as Id be happy with whatever I got. Also this time I am going to keep the gender a surprise until delivery. I am sooo excited for it all!!!

Looks like a few of us will be gender swaying for a girl this time round.
Wow, would be amazing to see how well we all succeed :winkwink:
As you all know one of my "goals" Is my weight loss. I started slimming world last Monday and had my first weighin today..... I lost 1pound!!! :happydance: Ok doesnt sound great but I didn't add any extra exercise at all so was purely from the plan.
Today I have downloaded the couch to 10k app on android. Had my first go this evening and didn't keel over when it was done. It's designed to build you slowly.
I'm now hoping to do the 10k race for life 3days after my birthday. (July) Which is also my target date :shock:
Have any of you other ladies doing weight loss started or doing anything? It would be great to keep eachother motivated with our ultimate happy, healthy pregnancy goals :winkwink: :thumbup:

WTB that's awesome! Congrats! I'll definitely have to look into that app. DH and I have been working out during TV commercials when DS is in bed for the night and I've been trying to take DS hiking in the baby backpack more often. We did 4 miles of steep trails the other day aaaand I still can't move :p

I'm so excited to have swaying buddies! It's so neat that so many ladies are WTT summer/fall for #2. :D

Congrats on your loss! That's a great start. :) (seriously, Google what a pound of fat looks like - it's more than you think!) Good luck with the 10k too! I know several people that have used the app successfully to get ease into running.

I just bought six Jillian Michaels DVDs from an auction site. I'm such a fangirl of hers. :haha: I don't go to the gym (hubby has an erratic schedule or is gone for long periods of time, and the childcare at the gym on post has bad reviews), so I do my workouts either at home or outside with DD. I've been doing her 30 Day Shred and have already seen a difference in my arms and ab area! :happydance:

southern - I've been doing the same thing! I finally caved and bought a Tula Toddler and have been wearing her for walks again. I'm looking forward to doing some exploring with her this summer! :)

I agree, it's so nice to have others to share the journey with! Hopefully the time flies for all of us <3

Wow thats so cool taking the kids hiking :D
Kitteh_kat - wow, I tried and failed miserably at workout dvds lol like you I can't get out to the gym but I do have a crosstrainer in my bedroom so when little one has his afternoon nap I can get my workout in :thumbup:

I brought up wtt with hubby today, I said to him I want to continue exercising through my pregnancy this time. The first time I stopped due to sciatica but I did lose ALL the weight within three months. (It's been since ds eats 6times a day including his snacks that I gained) :blush:
I have increased my daily movement aswell as exercing three times a week. Just simple things like standing in the kitchen doing housework whilst ds eats instead of leaving him and going and sitting on the couch waiting for him to finish. :blush:

Not long till my second weigh in. I don't feel I am doing so well this week. Most likely cause my first ever af since ds was born is due this weekend.

I'm a bit emotional with it and its very odd to me lol

Hows everyone else getting on this week????

Aww I bet you're doing amazing with your loss! Everything here is good, just busy. MIL is in town from Canada so hectic around the house but nice to have help with DS and she's a nice woman to have around.

Feeling sooooo broody lately. I'm getting desperate for Sept to come around! As much as I despised pregnancy and labor I'm ready to start again. Babies everywhere!!!

I've had a super busy week. I helped my mom move today so I'm exhausted. We move in less than 3 weeks and I'm so not looking forward to it.

As our ttc date gets closer I get more anxious. I was hoping to feel more ready but I'm not sure now. We might end up pushing it out 6 months, or even a year. Dh really wants to start in July though. So we will see. Maybe after we get moved and settled I will feel more ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->