Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

So last night I had a dream I went into labor. It was weird because after my water broke I could feel the baby's head in my parts. (Lol) but the doctors were concerned because I wasn't wet... (Not sure what that had to do with anything) anyways... I was telling the doctors that my mom was not able to deliver naturally and she had to have a C-section with my brother and I, so I was going to need a C-section too. Then I woke up :(

Then I had another dream that I went to the bathroom and when I wiped AF was here :( I didn't like that dream as much!

So how is everyone doing?

I am doing good. I was extremely tired all day yesterday. When I went to bed I actually feel right to sleep. Normally I toss and turn for awhile. I woke up this morning feeling a little congested. I am starting to get really nervous that my LP is going to be short and that AF is going arrive in a few days. I really hope I am wrong.

So last night I had a dream I went into labor. It was weird because after my water broke I could feel the baby's head in my parts. (Lol) but the doctors were concerned because I wasn't wet... (Not sure what that had to do with anything) anyways... I was telling the doctors that my mom was not able to deliver naturally and she had to have a C-section with my brother and I, so I was going to need a C-section too. Then I woke up :(

Then I had another dream that I went to the bathroom and when I wiped AF was here :( I didn't like that dream as much!

I am doing good. I was extremely tired all day yesterday. When I went to bed I actually feel right to sleep. Normally I toss and turn for awhile. I woke up this morning feeling a little congested. I am starting to get really nervous that my LP is going to be short and that AF is going arrive in a few days. I really hope I am wrong.

Hey.. :hugs:

I like the first dream, not the second one!

Well today I'm feeling quite fine.. its really early anyway. However my temp spiked to the highest ever 97.8 (amazingly so) Last night just like you I went straight to be. I think I ate too much though. lol!!

Besides that I'm great.

Hope, Sophie, Nic how are you dolls doing today?

Hey.. :hugs:

I like the first dream, not the second one!

Well today I'm feeling quite fine.. its really early anyway. However my temp spiked to the highest ever 97.8 (amazingly so) Last night just like you I went straight to be. I think I ate too much though. lol!!

Besides that I'm great.

Hope, Sophie, Nic how are you dolls doing today?

That is great about your temp. Mine went up again this morning too. 98.6 I think I ate to much yesterday too. I was so hungry all day. I felt like I couldn't eat enough. I got home from school and started munching on some chips and my husband was like I am sorry babe, I didn't know you were that hungry. Lol! He usually starts dinner for me on the days I have school.

3gg0-first dream sounds way better tha the second one. I really hope the soy helped lengthen your cycle..praying for u!

Prayinglady-glad u are feeling alright today.

Afm-went to bed early butkept waking up bc now i have an ear infection :( which hurts like crazy especially when i cough or sneeze. Sinus infection seem to be getting worse now. Do ya reccomend anything for the ear infection? Feeling like this month isnt it either bc im soo sick :(. Other than all that im fine bbs hurt every once in a while and waves of nausea but im sure it has too with being sick.

How are my other ladies doing?

I caved...fmu took opk and hcg. One inverted and one not inverted. Test never touched each other... https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20120926_101303.jpg[/IM.
G]
[IMG]https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/2012-09-26102436.png

I think the original didnt upload... https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20120926_101303.jpg

Oh no I see a line. You are only 8dpo.. I am surprised too see something!

Oh lol...so im not going crazy loli am tooo but its soooo faint!! Like u said its early still :)

Oh I can't wait to see another test!!

okay I'm confused hun, don't wanna ruin the moment? Both of those are HSG's?

I definitely see a line on the bottom one but not on top?:shrug:

Im soo oconfused!

AFM- well when i was fine it was 9am here.. now its after 2 and I've slept since then. *WOke up feeling horrible* now craving a chicken salad :wacko:

My tummy just feels like AF is on her way.. ugh, but its not suppose to come till OCt 5th.

any opinions?

okay I'm confused hun, don't wanna ruin the moment? Both of those are HSG's?

I definitely see a line on the bottom one but not on top?:shrug:

Im soo oconfused!

AFM- well when i was fine it was 9am here.. now its after 2 and I've slept since then. *WOke up feeling horrible* now craving a chicken salad :wacko:

My tummy just feels like AF is on her way.. ugh, but its not suppose to come till OCt 5th.

any opinions?

I'm not sure hun. Maybe some early symptoms. I will keep my FX's that what it is.

I have been nauseas pretty much all day. It is noon here now and I just ate lunch, so hope that helps a little.

Prayinglady-top one is hcg test and bottom is opk. I hope both of ya feeling sick. Is a good symptom for ya both!! Fx for ya...:) afm- i feel down right now and sleepy so im going to take a nap its 2pm here but im drained.

Prayinglady-top one is hcg test and bottom is opk. I hope both of ya feeling sick. Is a good symptom for ya both!! Fx for ya...:) afm- i feel down right now and sleepy so im going to take a nap its 2pm here but im drained.

Its 3pm here and I just woke up about 45 mins ago.. but I'm starving and ready to get back to bed. I'm making some bake chicken w/carrots and potatoes. a Side of brocolli and corn. After I'm going back to bed. I just feel out of it today...:nope:

Thanks Hope!! Please test again, I wanna see the BFP:happydance:

I thought they were both HCG. I guess I should have read the stick. I see the line on the bottom one, but not the top. With that being said... You are still not out! I am sorry that I was confused :(

Thanks 3gg0 and prayinglady but i feel out already sorry just a gut feeling

You are not out until the AF shows up! :) don't lose hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->