Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

I cant sleep :/ my right bb is hurting me(left some just a lil),im having waves of nausea, and i keep feeling slight cramping with a burning/warm sensation on my right lower abdomen going down my lower back and down my leg. Wet sensation at times. Not a very pleasant night but if its leading up to a bfp i will take it!!! Lol p.s....im still a lil congested/coughing still but its getting better :)

sophie-nothing new hun :(! i told you about my dream and all that the other night through PM ? how are things with you hun ?
hope4cutie-i'm ok hun just the same as yesterday :)! sorry you had such a crappy sleep hun :(! but i agree if its leading up to a BFP we gotta deal with it :haha:
3gg0- not using a sweater in winter :O! try coming over here. you would be wearing about 5 sweaters jacket gloves hat the lot! it gets so cold over here in winter :(!

prayinglady-how are things with you today hun :) ?
mossie-where about in your cycle are you & how long have you been ttc for :) ?

nothing new to report girls! not leaving the house today! got winds of upto 70mph! rain and cold. feel sorry for OH who's working :haha:! no 'symptoms' today. hope everyone is ok :)

Hope- sorry you didn't have a good night. Hope you are better today :)

Nic- I don't do well in the cold :) however, I would love to visit Scotland. I think it would be am amazing experience. Winds up to 70... Geeze.. Don't blow away :) I hope it dies down some for you.

Prayinglady- how you doing today?

Sophie- how are you?

AFM- my temp was the same as yesterday. Currently 5dpo and still feel fine. A little tired, but nothing to dramatic.

3gg0- i'm not leaving the house :haha: its crazy out there! scotland is an ok place when we get the nice weather (which is hardly ever :haha:)

still early days hun! fx for u :)

I am just trying to keep my FX's that AF doesn't show anytime soon. Last cycle she showed up 9 days after O. I had a huge temp drop 8dpo and knew I was out. This month soy helped O earlier, so I am really hoping my LP will be longer because of that.

well i hope AF stays away hun :) fx for your BFP x

Nic-thank you hun thank and i wish it was cold here i love wearing my boots and jacket :)

3gg0-thanks hun. I feel a lil better not much tho.

Afm- feeling the same as last night...woke up with loose stool again and this time when i blow my nose blood comes out sorry tmi :/. So im going to drink some tea and try to relax

Hey Ladies,:flower:

Im glad to see everyone is good!!

Afm- No symptoms I'm just here moosiling along on 4DPO. My temp spiked up again today but I don't want to get my hopes too high and then get dissapointed on this first TTC cycle.:cry:

Prayinglady i totally understand where your coming from dont want to look too much into symptoms.

Im not ...the tea isnt helping much i just wanna lay down all day and not much of an appetite just thirsty.

Sophie-how are u today?

My other ladies?

fine :) no symptoms or that :) just a waiting game really

Hey we have to come up with some thing to ore occupy ourselfs on the ttw so u guys don't lose ur minds :)

I took my clomid last night before bed and was able to sleep so much better then last time
Also got my opks waitin for the mm to come but I know it will be a few days

Ladies any updates on your symptoms?

Just feeling more wet down there sorry tmi. Hading slight cramping on right lower abdomem going down my right leg kinda feel like my leg is trying to fall asleep but doesnt and goes across my lower back. Nauseated at times and exhausted but could b from not sleeping well last night. Other than that same as last night feeling blah. Im glad u are able to sleep now hun!! How u feeling?

Hi ladies im feeling nauseated and exhausted so im going to try and sleep. Hope ya are having a gn looking forward to hearing updates tomm morning :) Gn huns!

Hey ladies!
I'm feeling nauseated and wet. Crazy that were having the same symptoms hope. The cramps were really bad.. I thought I was abOut to start my period&#58387;. But besides that just laying in bed cuddling with hubby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->