Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Hi ladies thank for ur kind words :). Im doing alright i have my moments lol.

Sophie-has af come along or is that why u are taking clomid? Thank u for ur concern love xx.

Prayinglady-dont feel bad i broke out like crazy. How hot does it get there? How are u?

3gg0- im with u i had after o pains also. I use to think it was in my head lol.

Nic-how are u hun?

Mossie-welcome!!! :)

Afm-ya already know what happened :/ trying my best not to let it get to me. I been feeling very tired,slight crampy and lower back aching. Few stabbing pain around lower Right abdomen, slight dizziness and nausea. Once in a while i feel wet down there.. Bbs hurting but not unbearable mostly the right one..tho other than that nothing. I feel like i need a drink asap.

Oh by the way i still opk and took these pics first one is today cd21 wet @midnight,second cd21 5pm wet and third cd21 5pm dry. I think my body is going nuts!!!
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20120924002606-733-1.jpg
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20120924_170954-1-1.jpg
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20120924_174501-1-1.jpg

lol!! Well come on over, you all are welcomed!

Its like 96-97 degrees today! Its silly hot on a regular. As for me, increased appetite... :wacko: Thats about it!

Glad to see everyone is okay :)

Hope didnt you like ovulate on cd 20 last cycle ? im so jealous of your line lol :winkwink: fx man i really hope this is your month .... all of ours how cool would that be lol

and yea thats why i start the clomid today ima take it towards the night because last month i was taking them in the morning and i could not sleep so maybe take right before bed lol so i can pass out and be up during the day lol so today is cd 4 for me lol i still have a long way to go lol and im thinking of getting the opk now my the lady at the office to me to bd around cd 12 but on the iphone app is says im not due to ovulate till a week later

Yeah i did but i dont understand it bc i o on cd15 this time. I really hope thr clomid helps u hun. Cant wait til u start opking imma b ur cheerleader ;). It doesnt hurt to bd alot lol ;). How did the moving go?

omg the move was great i was having a issue with letting go my old apartment but i love this place i feel so at home and peaceful something i didn't expect and the in laws help out alot my bil came over with a bunch of his friends and they did all the moving lol yay :happydance:

yea that is strang but your lines seem so much darker this cycle

lol!! Well come on over, you all are welcomed!

Its like 96-97 degrees today! Its silly hot on a regular. As for me, increased appetite... :wacko: Thats about it!

Glad to see everyone is okay :)

It was 100 here! Yuck! Dry heat! Yuck! Lol! I love Arizona, but it is starting to get to dang hot here. Our last winter I hardly even used a sweater.

Hope- what CD are you on?

hope what is the link for your opks i dont really trust the web but since you actually recieved your test i know ill get mines lol

3ggo i live in fl and i know i never wear a sweater a coat nothing i miss the cold in new york lol

Sophie-im glad it went good..wish my inlaws would of helped us when we moved into our house. Im using a diff type of opk this cycle not sure if that has anything to do with it. Im just wondering why my lines are getting darker again.

3ggo- im on cd21

Sophie-im glad it went good..wish my inlaws would of helped us when we moved into our house. Im using a diff type of opk this cycle not sure if that has anything to do with it. Im just wondering why my lines are getting darker again.

3ggo- im on cd21

How many days past O are you?

Lol... Nevermind I read your ticker!

Im sorry i meant ebay.com ...amazon.com is where i just bought my outfit for when we bd this cycle lol...gotta make it fun

How are all of you ladies doing? Wanted to let you know I am thinking and praying for you all!

How are all of you ladies doing? Wanted to let you know I am thinking and praying for you all!

Thanks Megan! How are you doing?

I am doing pretty good. I O'ed early this month thanks to the soy :) so I am currently 4dpo and just keeping my FX's this is it!

That sounds really promising! I am doing great! Still in disbelief but so excited. I never though my time would come. :)

I love hearing your updates ladies! I am doing so great. Excited, and in such disbelief still! I have been on cloud 9 for over a week now, its amazing. I have my first ultrasound on the 9th. I think I will end up being due about May 18th, because I have a longer cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->