Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

hope, we all understand hun!

i'm ok, got pains last night and today :(! so i think AF is on her way for Sunday :(!! don't usually get pains but it is pms!

how is everyone?

Hey ladies,

I'm having lower abdominal cramps likewise. Last night my breast was sooooo sore I could barely sleep. It was hard tossing and turning!

Besides that I'm doing okay.

How is everyone else doing?

prayinglady- i have the lower pains aswell! had sore nipples a couple of weeks ago but that soon went away!

prayinglady- i have the lower pains aswell! had sore nipples a couple of weeks ago but that soon went away!

well its not as painful this morning, but It's still sensitive!:dohh:

Good Morning ladies! How is everyone doing?

AFM- 13dpo and feel fine. :( I hate to say this, but I really wish I was having some kind of symptoms. I really want this to be it and I just feel like its not. Trying to stay as positive as I can.

FX's for all of you and lots and lots of :dust:

AFM- 13dpo and feel fine. :( I hate to say this, but I really wish I was having some kind of symptoms. I really want this to be it and I just feel like its not. Trying to stay as positive as I can.

Hey doll!

Sometimes no symptoms is a good sign. I wish I wasn't having these sore boobs and lower cramps!! ugh.. it makes me feel like af is on the way..:nope:

Hey doll!

Sometimes no symptoms is a good sign. I wish I wasn't having these sore boobs and lower cramps!! ugh.. it makes me feel like af is on the way..:nope:

I take that back.. The sides of my boobs are sore. Which happens right before AF is due. I hope she is staying away from both of us. :)

Hey doll!

I take that back.. The sides of my boobs are sore. Which happens right before AF is due. I hope she is staying away from both of us. :)

I hope sooo!! Last month when me and hubby was on vacay while I bought all of my vitamins and stuff I bought some opk just for the fun and the one day I actually decided to poas it was a +opk. WHich put my LP at 13days.

Seeing that I'm 12dpo I'm expecting temp to take a nose dive tomorrow.. :(

3gg0, i'm feeling the exact same :(

hello ladies,
how are you all? Still no Af, but I'm not getting my hopes up. My nipples are really sore. but they usually are if af is going to come. I'm praying this is my month, but who knows. AF has played tricks on me in the past. I am just waiting until next wed to see what my OBGYN says

Hey ladies thus is a really intense forum u girls have me on my toes lol I hope u girls get ur bfp :)

The lines are very light now :/ I'll post a pic up in a few

Well AF showed up=( looks like on to cycle 20=(

Hello everyone. I had posted earlier all that is going on with me... I had my AF on schedule but it was lighter and shorter than usual and no clotting so....I then noticed that I still had frequent urination even after I had my cycle. I am experiencing lil pains on my right side at the bottom of my stomach and these crazy headaches.. I am wondering is it possible that I am PREGGO.... i am not stressed out... but I am confused as to if I am pregnant,I want to be its been 7 years since I had my daughter. I wonder did I just have a light cycle this month, whatcha think???? Baby Dust to all:cloud9:

Ladies!!!

I miss you guys sooo much! :hugs::hugs:

Whats been going on???? UPDATES PLEASEEEE!

I am out. AF just got me.

GL to the rest of you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back