Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

I am out. AF just got me.

GL to the rest of you ladies.

awwww :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry honey. I hate that witch. I feel like I'm out likewise! Feels like she on her way. Tomorrow is the day she is suppose to show. I hope she don't but she feels like she will right on time..:cry:

me and you are just too much alike!!!!

Went to the loo and wiped and there she was... Now I'm cramping like crazy and having backache. One hour ago I was quite fine.

I HATE THIS WITCH!:cry:

me and you are just too much alike!!!!

Went to the loo and wiped and there she was... Now I'm cramping like crazy and having backache. One hour ago I was quite fine.

I HATE THIS WITCH!:cry:

OMG I am so sorry Prayinglady. I have bad cramps too. Ugh!

On the upside of my disappointment, the hubby let me adopt another pup. So now we have two little dachshund mixes :)

AF arrived for me to girls :(!! :hugs:
2days early!! which isn't like her:(

Hey ladies,

Been up since 5am with a gas pain at the top of my tummy!!! *Painful* So yesterday after I went to the loo and wiped and saw the spot I thought that it was a full force af.. Well I guess she's taking her time she aint show her true colour yet. I'm waiting on her to full bloom though as today is due date for her.:dohh:

As of now, no more cramps just a bad gas pain! ugh

girls i've started a november testing thread if you want to join for those who got AF
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1233825-november-testing-thread.html

Ladies something is not right!!!! I spotted yesterday and though af was coming but she didn't!!! Today I had another spot but that's it. No cramps no nothing! This is not normal.. Usually when I spot af comes that night or first thing that morning! I'm freaking out!!!!

aw hun :hugs: are you offically late?

has anyone heard from hope btw :(?

Prayinglady I think you should test.

I have not. I know she was going to take a break for awhile. I hope she is ok. My heart hurts for her.

Hey ladies sorry af came along for u girls :(

Nic what about me :( I don't have af yet I'm still waiting to freaking ovulate lol

Yea hope wanted to take sometime she's pretty hurt but I'll let her know u guys are missing her and hoping she ok :)

opk3.jpg

idk how to take th other two out lol there the same thing just different sizes lol

Attachments

• okp fix.jpg
    okp fix.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
  • opkfix2.jpg
    opkfix2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
sorry sophie! how are you anyway hun?

i'm having a 'bad' period :( pain is unbelievable!

how are my girls?

Aww nicola what's going on ???? What u feeling ??

just feel like my whole insides are falling out to be honest :(! its so horrible

Good Morning Ladies,
How is everyone. I see some of you have AF pretty bad. I am sorry. AF came for me Oct 3 and she is gone now. She was a weird period. Cramped bad like usual on the first day. usually I cramp for 2-3 days during it, that did not happen. On the 3rd day I went from heavy the first 2 days to spotting and 4th day just a little blood when i wiped. Today she is gone

so the last two days i have felt as if my ovaries were like stressed out if that make sense and i thought it was the clomid that was doing that as ive never really felt anything thing like that i took a test a few mins ago and the line was pretty dark on cd 17

yesterday at around 630pm
opk4.jpg

this is today @ like 2:15pm
opk5+.jpg

what do ya ladies think ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member