Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

i get one like this every couple of months hun but i'm on tablets to make it lighter & take the pain away. your line looks good!!

pnuts- lucky ur period lasted 4days!

so the last two days i have felt as if my ovaries were like stressed out if that make sense and i thought it was the clomid that was doing that as ive never really felt anything thing like that i took a test a few mins ago and the line was pretty dark on cd 17

yesterday at around 630pm
View attachment 491227

this is today @ like 2:15pm
View attachment 491229

what do ya ladies think ?

I think the test from today is one nice looking positive test :)

Prayinglady- where you at girl? Haven't heard from you in awhile on any if our threads. Did you test again?

Sophie- have lots and lots of fun BD'ing! Hope you catch that eggie!

i was wondering about prayinglady aswell! & sophie hun, get some good BDin in :) good luck

Aww Nic that sucks I'm sorry ur having a bad one this month :(

3ggo yea I was hoping it was positive :) how are u feelin

Praylady for real girl where are u it's been a while :(

I am alright. Have had a headache all day. Can't wait for AF to leave so we can get busy again.

Hi everyone, My DH and I just started this month TTC. I'm nervous and excited about it. I hope it is OK for me to join in. :hi:

welcome jenzyKY! :) I'm Nicola & been ttc for a year

Hi everyone, My DH and I just started this month TTC. I'm nervous and excited about it. I hope it is OK for me to join in. :hi:

Welcome!! GL and lots of :dust: to you!

Lol more bding nicola lmaooo make sure u do it in the am :)

Jensky ur more then welcome to join :) good luck and tons of baby dust

Praying lady where are u ??? Do I have to send a search team for you :) hope your ok though

Thanks! This is my first month off birth control pills so I'm hoping my body doesn't take too long to figure itself out.

We went to a wedding last weekend and I wasn't drinking. His family all kept saying "are you eating for 2" and it just annoyed me. I don't feel like that is a question you ask people. This journey is stressful! Am I being silly?

No ur not esp of your trying it kinda feels like a slap in the face I hate hen people say that my younger sister is always telling me when u having a baby and I'm like omg shut up lol it is stressful

They have been asking us when we are having a baby since the moment we got married 2 and a half years ago. That was just annoying. His mom has even gone so far as to tell me that I needed to switch jobs so I would then want a baby. I work with preemies in the NICU. I went to school specifically to be a NICU nurse. I'm not changing!!

I have been thinking about ordered DH some fertility vitamins. Does anyone else use them?

sophie, yes hun only in the am so the little spermies have had a rest :haha:

JenzyKY- DH mother is saying ridiculious things! who says change jobs and you will want a baby! some people should really think!

Yea I agree with nicola what's is wrong with her ur job doesn't determine weather u want a child that's ur choice and why is she rushing u guys

Nicola I can't help but always think of that now

Hello all - i am ttc #1 for three years.....having some pretty wacky symptoms but not sure what to think. I hope you don't mind me joining in...i am on cd22 and have been feeling different for almost a week.

welcome gracielou :)! i'm nicola :wave:

sophie, i know :haha: but i think its true !

Time of day: Sperm counts are higher in the morning

taken from: https://menshealth.about.com/cs/stds/a/healthy_sperm.htm

Hello all - i am ttc #1 for three years.....having some pretty wacky symptoms but not sure what to think. I hope you don't mind me joining in...i am on cd22 and have been feeling different for almost a week.

Welcome! :)

Seriously, is anyone else worried about Prayinglady?

How is everyone doing?

AFM: I am still waiting for AF to leave. I am in my third cycle of soy and only have a couple days left of it. Hoping this is my lucky cycle. I switched my geritol from pills to liquid.... NASTY! I am also taking baby aspirin and royal jelly. If this cycle is a bust, I might quit trying until the beginning of next year. It is taking to much of a toll in me.

GL to everyone and lots of :dust: to us all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->