Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

sophie! peeing alot is an early sign of pregnancy.. what CD are you on?

Thank you girls

I'm not mad she's preggo she's jut not ready i know my sister and I can't see how she can possibly take of a child she has no responsibility at all she's 22 and se acts like a damn 13 year old :( ahhhhjhhhh

So sorry. I know how you feel all my cousins and my husbands cousins are preggo and none of them have good jobs or are even married. Some of them can't even take care of their animals. It's not that your mad you just get frustrated because when you have things all in a line and could do things right it seems like you are getting punished for it.

I understand this except it is with many of my patient's families. It is so frustrating. People who take drugs can have like 8 babies...

Sophie, sending lots of :dust: your way!

Jen thanks yea I can't believe it it bothers me that it's past my head until I see a belly lol

And thanks for the baby dust :) fx for all u ladies

how is everyone tonight :)?

nobody heard from prayinglady?

So no af yet today....sorry but wth. I don't know what to do anymore. cd 28 and some excessive white dischage. But not a ton. AHHHHH..

Sophie fx that this is it for you too. :dust:

Where is everyone else on their cycles now.

gracielou, have you tested?

i'm on CD9 :)

how is everyone tonight :)?

nobody heard from prayinglady?

I am doing pretty good today. Been pretty lazy and have pretty much slept all day. I am on CD11 and starting our BD'ing. Going to start OPK's tomorrow I think.

I haven't heard anything from Prayinglady. I am very worried. Hope she is ok.

3gg0, i've been pretty lazy to! been in my jammies all day :haha:
your doggie doing ok? I'm CD9 & started BDin yesterday & hopefully BDin every other day :)

PrayingLady come back :(! we miss you.

She is ok. Can't wait to see her tomorrow. I haven't seen her since I took her to my dads in the middle of the night Wednesday. Trying to stay really positive for her appointment on Tuesday. I have been in my pjs all day too.

I'm on CD18 3 or 4dpo but i'm spotting now :-( so not sure what to think.

i don't spot, so i don't know anything about it :(!

She is ok. Can't wait to see her tomorrow. I haven't seen her since I took her to my dads in the middle of the night Wednesday. Trying to stay really positive for her appointment on Tuesday. I have been in my pjs all day too.

good hun, keep us updated on her! & good luck for her appointment :).

gracielou, have you tested?

i'm on CD9 :)

Not yet. I am scared for the :BFN: so I have stayed away from that aisle completely at the store. I figure I am going to give it another few days and see what happens. I so don't want to get my hopes up.

It is my first month off BCPs so I'm trying to not get my hopes up. Maybe my body is just confused.

Jen fx that ur spotting is implantation :)

3ggo yes please keep us updated on the situation I hope everything goes on

Nic have u don't enough bd what cd are u on now ?

Grace how u feeling today

Spotting has been gone for a couple of hours....FX'd

3ggo, I hope seeing your puppy goes great today!!

Jen fx that ur spotting is implantation :)

3ggo yes please keep us updated on the situation I hope everything goes on

Nic have u don't enough bd what cd are u on now ?

Grace how u feeling today

CD 29 no sign of the :witch: temp has been staying exactly the same for the last few days. How are you doing Sophie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->