Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

aw hun whats up :(! :hugs: how's your little doggie ?

Well she some how got the cast off her leg. No one is available to see her until Monday, so I am not sure what to do. Really hoping my patents vet will be able to help and do a payment plan. I won't really no anything until next week. I will keep you ladies posted.

Still spotting a little bit. Day 9.

Awww 3ggo I know the feeling back in feb I left my Bonnie (dog) with mil and when I went to visit her I noticed she lost so much weight and she wasn't as hyper and when unpicked her up all you felt was bones :( so I figure something is wrong I'm going to take her home I notice she wasn't eating but only drinking water and when she was laying down with me I notice blood coming from her you know what and it was pussie like so I ask my mil if her cycle started she said it finished already so I googled her signs and there was a deadly infection called pyometra my oh said no its not that and my mil said no she just don't want to eat so I waited a a day and notice she was gettin worse and so I took her to Er and sure Enoch they diagnosed he with pyometra and that if I did t have sergery in the next few hrs she was goin to die :( and it cost $5000 up so I didn't know what to do my grandma said put her to sleep but I couldn't bear it so they gave her antibiotics and I took her home and really thought I was losing her that night I didn't sleep at all up watching tv and watching her in my arms and when 7am came I was calling different clinics and one lady don't worry I will help u they ended up charging me $400 for her sergery and now I feel like I have a brand new doggie ...... :D I really hope you find someone who cares about helpin and not just about money you and ur puppy are in my prayers

Awww 3ggo I know the feeling back in feb I left my Bonnie (dog) with mil and when I went to visit her I noticed she lost so much weight and she wasn't as hyper and when unpicked her up all you felt was bones :( so I figure something is wrong I'm going to take her home I notice she wasn't eating but only drinking water and when she was laying down with me I notice blood coming from her you know what and it was pussie like so I ask my mil if her cycle started she said it finished already so I googled her signs and there was a deadly infection called pyometra my oh said no its not that and my mil said no she just don't want to eat so I waited a a day and notice she was gettin worse and so I took her to Er and sure Enoch they diagnosed he with pyometra and that if I did t have sergery in the next few hrs she was goin to die :( and it cost $5000 up so I didn't know what to do my grandma said put her to sleep but I couldn't bear it so they gave her antibiotics and I took her home and really thought I was losing her that night I didn't sleep at all up watching tv and watching her in my arms and when 7am came I was calling different clinics and one lady don't worry I will help u they ended up charging me $400 for her sergery and now I feel like I have a brand new doggie ...... :D I really hope you find someone who cares about helpin and not just about money you and ur puppy are in my prayers

OMG... I have never heard if that before. I am so glad you were able to work something out. I know that the hospitals over charge big time, but I know the surgery would be expensive. My dads vet is a great guy I guess. He cares about the animals and not the money. So I am hoping they can see her Monday. My stepmom doesn't think she will need surgery. They are watching her for me right now. She said that she she seems ok and really only whines when she leans on it. So keeping my fingers crossed a splint will help heal her little leg.

Does the vet do care credit? Mine does. Then you can pay it off slowly. Hope your puppy heals quickly.

I'm at work now and I just want to leave!! Ever have a shift where nothing goes right!?!

3gg0, yeah keep us updated hun, hope you little dog is ok :)!

sophie, that sounds terrible for your dog :(! $5000?! wow. good you god it at $400 though!

still no prayinglady?

My sister just text me saying she's 2 months preggo and she's keeping it this time :.( idk how all she been doin is drinking and smoking :/

Thank you girls

I'm not mad she's preggo she's jut not ready i know my sister and I can't see how she can possibly take of a child she has no responsibility at all she's 22 and se acts like a damn 13 year old :( ahhhhjhhhh

i know sophie! hopefully this baby will make her grow up alot! i'm all for younger people having kids, but you need to be reponsible enough

I know this girl had no responsibility she's a 22 year old acting like 13 yr old ::

you know we are all here for you sophie :)! :hugs:
how is ttc going for you anyway?

Well I have an appointment for my baby girl Tursday morning with my parents vet. My stepmom called and explained the situation and how we cannot pay 5000 dollars at once. She said that he should be able to work out a payment plan with us if the cost is real high. He is a small town vet so they don't charge as much as it is. He actually cares about helping animals and not the money. I picked up a copy of her exray's and I honestly don't think it is as bad as the doctor at the pet hospital said. Of course I really have no idea what I am looking at. Lol. Keeping my fingers crossed she doesn't need surgery. Her splint came off yesterday. So my stepmom brought stuff to re-wrap it. They said she is doing pretty good. Isn't whining and is going potty and eating. She said her leg doesn't look that bad and she only cries when she leans on it. I will let you know what know what is going on after her appointment on Tuesday.

3gg0, glad you baby girl is still eating and stuff :)!! that's good you found a vet that is all about the animals and no the money! hope she has a quick recovery chick!

My chocolate lab got that too...I know it is common in older dogs if you don't get them fixed. My dog was on a week of antibiotics and then she was at the vet for ten days. I am very thankful for our vet though. The whole ordeal only cost me 400.00

Thank you girls

I'm not mad she's preggo she's jut not ready i know my sister and I can't see how she can possibly take of a child she has no responsibility at all she's 22 and se acts like a damn 13 year old :( ahhhhjhhhh

So sorry. I know how you feel all my cousins and my husbands cousins are preggo and none of them have good jobs or are even married. Some of them can't even take care of their animals. It's not that your mad you just get frustrated because when you have things all in a line and could do things right it seems like you are getting punished for it.

Hey ladies so lately I've been peeing a lot I get up about 2-3 times in the night it's like I can't hold it :/ but body's been feeling really hot but i don't have a fever and I've never experience this before :/ I'm worried .... Idk can it be stress?? I just started a sec job so I work 7 days a week :( but I've been feeling this feeling a few days before I even applied for the job last week but the feelings have gotten constant since

Thank you girls

So sorry. I know how you feel all my cousins and my husbands cousins are preggo and none of them have good jobs or are even married. Some of them can't even take care of their animals. It's not that your mad you just get frustrated because when you have things all in a line and could do things right it seems like you are getting punished for it.

I know it's the scariest thing my dr told me that he surpise my dog had gotten it as she still pretty young

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->