Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

hope, dont apoligise!
yeah i would say it is defo darker.!

:happydance:Hey ladies..

Im good over here!!! Been doing soo bad with meds and temping and poas this month!!! lol I'm soo comfortable and chill.. its bad. lol.. I managed to temp today and poas and sure enough just like last month CD 17 strong + OPK! So heres to Bding.. lol!! We did have some hottt bd yesterday midday but not last night.. lol.. Oh well.. We'll go at it again tonight and tomorrow. (my test line was wayyy darker than the control line and showed up 4 seconds later) Yaya for strong eggie!!!

How are my other loves doing?

Hope maybe you O'd twice. I think temping would help you out alot because even though your getting positive opk's its still not certain that you're ovulating. Whereas with temping once your temp goes up after O then its guaranteed that you O'd. Keep us posted doll!

Sophie -- Cant wait for you to test:happydance:

3ggo- we seem to be on the same schedule as always!! lol.. I miss you hun, how are you?:hugs:

nic -- Im hoping this is you and sophie's month...:hugs:

gracie I hope the babydust rubbed off on ya!!

glad you got a +OPK prayinglady! get BDin and catch that eggie :D good luck x

Prayinglady-get that eggie girl!!!

Afm-opk from today cd21 think i might be oing again...idk.im going crazy here lol
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20121022_110043.jpg

hope, that line is still really dark!!!! wth is going on?

I have no clue!! :/ im suppose to go to dr when af shows but called to see if i can go in sooner but no openings.

Opks this cycle. https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20121022_124742.jpg

My sweet little nephew. Born at 1:20 am. 6lbs 15oz 20 1/2 in. long. I got to watch my first birth ever and it was an amazing experience!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 6
Thanks Nic!!

Wow hope that line today is really strong!!

Congrats 3ggo!! :) I love your hair colour :thumbup:

Haven't seen hubby yet but my hormones are raging!! Can't wait to bd tonight!:happydance::happydance:

I forgot to tell ya about my dream last night. I dreamnt that i was pregnant with twins lol. I woke up delighted :). One day one day!! Praying for all of ya xx! :)

Forgot to post opk from afternoon cd21 2:45pm...still positive!
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20121022_145403-1.jpg

My testing as been all over the place this month. I almost could consider this month a very relaxed approach because of how bad I have been with my temping and taking OPK's. with everything that has been going on this month, it has been so hat for me to focus on all of it.

Cd21 9pm still +....
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20121022_205950.jpg

Damn hope those lines are crazy Idk what to even say it think I can't wait fr u to ind out though :) maybe ur have a better chance of having twin lol if ur releasing to eggs lol :)

3ggo omgggg congrats and yes watching someone gave birth is an awesome experience my mom thought she scared me when she was having my brother truth is it didn't bother me and they took her to another room cuz he wouldn't come down but my cuzins birth was great I couldn't take my eyes of of the baby's head and not reading I was strain at my cuzins woo haaa lol me and the baby father just started laughing when we realized it lol

Praying lady Hun how are u doing? Besides be a horny cat lol

Gracie how's everything with u ??? What cd are u ?

Nicola hi girlllllll :) how's thigs going with you ???

Afm nothing much im still cramping but this morning they felt more like af cramps and the outer sides of my bb's hurt me when I touch them but that's it I was sick and had a light sore throat which is gone :) yay and I've been breaking out but not alot one like every weekend shows up once the other one is gone lol :/

3gg0, congrats hun :D, he's gorgeous!

hope, i'm with sophie i don't even know what to say, i also can't wait to find out whats going on!

prayinglady, is DH back? BDin go well :)?

sophie, hi hun, i'm good thanks hun just waiting and waiting. tww sucks! when is AF due? glad your sore throads away :D !

I assume in a few days :( yes I know the tww takes forever lol

sophie, hopefully she doesn't show, FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->