Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

welcome mummytoamber! :)
I'm Nicola & been ttc a year!:)

Thanks everyone!

I think I might be counting myself out this month. I have not been at all devoted to TTC with everything going on. This does make me sad, but nothing I can do to change that. Who knows.. Maybe my lack of trying will pay off this month. Haha!

I agree 3ggo this approach has been too relaxed! My temps are all over the place!!!! So yesterday I got that strong dark line today its still dark but not as strong as yesterday.. Unfortunately my temp didn't spike up like it did last month just yet so I'm hoping tomorrow it does.. ( it went up but only by 1) Not to mention I woke up late too lol!!! otherwise I'm questioning whether I really ovulated despite getting such a strong positive on the opk? Maybe It hasnt happened just yet.. :shrug::shrug:

Well me and hubby sure did BD last night (awesome) and besides that I'm doing great.

How are you ladies doing?

Hope them things still going strong I dunno whats going on?

Ladies please keep my family and love ones in prayers.. Were under storm watch here in the Bahamas. :nope:

Welcome!!

Prayinglady-prayers going your way!
3gg0-u just never know!
Sophie/nic-body going crazy lol.wish i can go to doc already.

Afm-im confused. But the good thing i have no more opks to drive me crazy lol. Just have to wait it out. Last opk pic
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20121023_143736.jpg

prayinglady! think of you hun! :hugs: keep safe!

3gg0, hope its payed off!!

hope! they tests have completely baffled me! good thing you have none left :haha:! whens the docs?

My appt is on the 30 bc i thought i was going to have a 28 day cycle. If af arrives that day i go in that day for yest etc. If not i have to wait til she arrives. Maybe im having a 33/34 day cycle like before. Idk ugh!! The wait is killing me and making me worry alot. :(. Im feeling the same as last losts. Only things diff is that i have way mpre milky/watery cm where i have to go to rr alot to wipe and put on a pantyliner. Feeling weird twitches on lower abdomen and on side and below belly button. Idk im just in blah right now sorry ladies :/

Well I hope it all goes well hun! We all are worried about what's going on with your cycle!

hope, agree with prayinglady! i hope everything goes well x

Thank you ladies. I hope so too i cant seem to sleep bc im thinking too much about whats wrong :/ . I had a bad night thinking about my situation with my ex husband and his fiancee. I cried a bit. Sorry i couldnt help it. Guess im still hurt :(.

your aloud to be hurt babe. nobody expects you to take this lightly, i can't imagine how you are feeling or what you are going through. all i know is you are one brave chicka! because if that was me i would of never of been as strong as you. & we all love the fact that you come on here support us and still seek advice, this isn't just a place for ttc, it's also a place to meet some really nice people :flow:

Thank you ladies. I hope so too i cant seem to sleep bc im thinking too much about whats wrong :/ . I had a bad night thinking about my situation with my ex husband and his fiancee. I cried a bit. Sorry i couldnt help it. Guess im still hurt :(.

It is 100% ok for you to b upset about it. You are going to have your ups and downs, but you are strong and will be ok. You will be sad and then you will probably get really angry. Then you will realize how much better off you are without the jerk. (Sorry) you deserve way better and deserve to be happy! :hugs:

Thank u ladies i appreciate all the support :). Dont know what i would do without ya xx. He just txted me asking me "what are you doing love"...like really?! I didnt respond. Then he txted me again saying "so what are you not going to talk to me now?". In my head i went off on him but i wont give him the pleasure of seeing me go off bc of his stupidity! just a lil rant lol i know i deserve way better than him!!

Thank u ladies i appreciate all the support :). Dont know what i would do without ya xx. He just txted me asking me "what are you doing love"...like really?! I didnt respond. Then he txted me again saying "so what are you not going to talk to me now?". In my head i went off on him but i wont give him the pleasure of seeing me go off bc of his stupidity! just a lil rant lol i know i deserve way better than him!!

Is he slightly ********? Why would you text that crap after what he did. And it's not his business what you are doing? Sorry, that just makes me really mad!

It really just bleeped out a word that is not even bad, but it doesn't bleep out the word fuck!! Really!!! Hahaha

Lol its okay. who knows what he is thinking at this point i dont care!! I live in houston with my parents now and he moved to humble,tx (with/in his mil house). I think he just txt when he is bored or just wanna b nosey!! too bad thats what he wanted!

I admire your strength! Keep your head up honey.

Ladies if you dont see me in a day or two please note that the tropical storm is now a hurricane soooo we may be in for a major storm.

I will try to get on as soon as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->