Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Hope it's ok to cry like the girls said if u didn't then we'll be worried I didn't get over my ex for like 3yrs I know obsessed much but u learn from it and it makes u that much stronger as a women and ur already strong to have went through all of that and still be able to be as awesome as u are now :) and you know that ur strong is that ur able to not slump down to his level and I know it's still soon but I can't wait for the day u say I've met someone &#55357;&#56835;

Praying lady all my prayers are with u and ur family in the Bahamas stay safe and don't leave us again lol :)

Nic hiiiii girl how's the tww going ? Fx

Gracie where are u Hun ? How u doing

3ggo how's everything going ? How's the pup doing nd ur nephew the adorable little guy :)

Afm I've been cramping alot it's not painful but it's not walk in the part some hurt alot more then others and my bb have gotten really sore I've never had that even with af but according to my iPhone app af is due in two days and I'm just going off of that Becuz I don't know really when af is due so fx :)

Hope it's ok to cry like the girls said if u didn't then we'll be worried I didn't get over my ex for like 3yrs I know obsessed much but u learn from it and it makes u that much stronger as a women and ur already strong to have went through all of that and still be able to be as awesome as u are now :) and you know that ur strong is that ur able to not slump down to his level and I know it's still soon but I can't wait for the day u say I've met someone &#65533;&#65533;

Praying lady all my prayers are with u and ur family in the Bahamas stay safe and don't leave us again lol :)

Nic hiiiii girl how's the tww going ? Fx

Gracie where are u Hun ? How u doing

3ggo how's everything going ? How's the pup doing nd ur nephew the adorable little guy :)

Afm I've been cramping alot it's not painful but it's not walk in the part some hurt alot more then others and my bb have gotten really sore I've never had that even with af but according to my iPhone app af is due in two days and I'm just going off of that Becuz I don't know really when af is due so fx :)

The pup was doing good. Now she started up with crying all the time. I know her leg is sore, but she only cries out of control when I am around. So not sure if she is just trying to get attention or what. I am sure she is tired of being locked up in the kennel to, but doctors order.

The nephew is just adorable. I haven't seen him since he was born, as I live almost two hours away from my family. I will be seeing him this weekend.

hey loves,

I'm still here doing fine!! :) Me and hubby all snuggled up waiting on the storm to pass. Were expecting it to pass tonight into tomorrow.

As for me.. my temp spiked wayyyyyy up!!!

It did go up yesterday and the day before but today it jumped really high...

How are my loves doing?

Prayinglady-yay for temp spike!!

Afm-(tmi alert)alot of milky/watery cm. last night i went to the rr and i wiped i had a pin tip amount of blood on the tp. When i went to Check my cervix my v felt swollen and very tight and my cervix was very high and soft. It was hard to reach my cervix. I had intercourse with a close friend about a week and some days ago so it hadnt been that long since i dtd. Horrible i know :/. Last night i dtd again. But when he entered me it felt super tight almost like i was a v again. I couldnt reach an o and it wasnt rough sex.When we were done i went to the rr to clean up and i had a bright red drop of blood on the tp. I then checked my cervix same as explained above along how my v felt. I wiped my finger on tp and i had cm with pinkish blood in it. When i got home i did the same and had the same results. :/ idk whats going on with me. As of now i just have milky/watery cm. forgot to mention i took a shower after the i seen the first spot of blood and some shampoo fell down to my private areas but i hurry and rinse it off. After that i didnt have irritation or anything. my close friend said that his p was irritated and burned a lil. All of this sounds bad i know. Do u think i didnt rinse the shampoo off right an thats why he got irritated? What do ya think about the bleeding. I know i have bpthing wrong with me stds etc bc i already got tested last time i went to the dr. Tested bc the whole thing with my ez. Sorry so long ladies. :/

starting back at my old work on monday:), was shopping today with mum in a shop called 'bank' where i had an interview a couple of months ago and was unsuccessful and the assistant manager approached me today and offered me a job! so i have to go and speak to the manager next thursday, so this time next week i could be working 2jobs!

tww is boring! just hurry up and be the 2nd of nov!

how is all my girls doing?

Aww that's awesome Nic I'm working two jobs now and it's a little stressful they just offered me at my part time a full time position and if they pay me better then my full time job then ill be putting in my twn :) I'm excited lol and I agree the tww sucks af was due today but no sign if her at all so let's see fx

I'm doing ok just hoping and praying a scared cuz of af and I don't wanna get excited and then it's for nothin since my body never really did get af but I was hoping the meds wrk and help my body back on track and the nurse said since I O af should come unless I was preggers so I'm worried that I'm just not gonna get a af and still be left with a bfn am I making sense lol. Btw I love ur signature how are you

your making sense! really hope the meds work hun!
i'm okay hun 9dpo, no symptoms or that so no hopes up anymore, ok about it though :). kind of just waiting until January so i can start OPkin again and that :). but if it happens before then would be fab, if not i'll not be to disappointed, especially with me going back to work & maybe working a 2nd job.

and my sig is my fav song right now :) & has meaning so i thought yeah why not:)!

girls, looks like i won't be ttc anymore :(! OH has decided he doesn't want to ttc, and tbh i think we are going to end up splitting up :(. i am actually heartbroken, its the worst feeling in the world, hope i understand completely now how you are feeling!:hugs:. the worst thing is he done it through text! WTF? i can't stop crying, i have no idea what i am going to say to him when he comes in, i have no idea how i never seen this coming? he has been off with me for 4days, and we have no had sex in a week.. which is totall unusual for us. i actually cannot explain how i am feeling :(!
sorry you girls need to listen to this, i just need to get it all out!

Nic-im sooo sorry hun :(. I totally understand. Dont apologize we are all here for u. We are a very supportive group whether ttc or not. Im here if u need to talk anytime my instant msgner isnin my signature. Feel free. tons of hugs for you!!!

Omg nicola I'm so sorry and I know there's nothing that can be said to make it any better but hope is right were here to the very end weather or not u ttc or things are just not looking up at the moment I'm just so really sorry that this is happening u ladies are freaking awesome and don't deserve this nicola I'm here for no matter what an hope can tell u we may be countries apart but I cherish the friends I have made here more then anything please keep us posted with u hun :hugs:

thank you girls :)!
i'd go crazy without all of yous!

he just came home got a shower and work stuff, never spoke a word and left, its only just coming up 5pm and he doesnt start until 9? he will be in about 4am, so we wont talk tonight but hopefully i get an explanation tomorrow.. & i'm not texting him tonight while he is at work.

he doesn't want a relationship anymore girls :(

Hi ladies!!! :hugs:

Omg nic I'm sooo sorry honey... :( Huggs, take it easy boo, one day at a time!

We made it through the storm!! My family and everyone is fine :happydance:

Heres the bad news, My job wants me back (hurricane claims) so Now i gotta travel again! I leave first thing in the morning.. Thankfully I'm in my tww but I could be gone anywhere from 6-8 weeks!! Hubby will be travelling back and forth but we wont be together every night..:nope::nope:

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! But it pays really really well.. and I'm soo thankful to have a job back :)

Sophie how are you boo?

Hope I've have bleeding spotting when its close to af but never had it before it.. .I dunno boo. Wish I could help!

3gg0 where are you honey???

glad your safe praying lady, that sucks though that you could be travelling 6-8 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->