Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Had a ? Maybe someone can answer it...i keep reading things online about what day to count the start of af. Some say first day of sign of blood and some say not til its a regular flow...what do ya think?

Af arrived about 5 minutes after midnight she really wanted to be on time! lol

I count when I have a full blown flow... Only because the past few months Ive been spotting sooo I wont count day one until I see full blown red.

Thanks prayinglady! last few months i spotted also but this month i didnt. How is everyone doing?

Thanks prayinglady! last few months i spotted also but this month i didnt. How is everyone doing?

why Im I putting my mind through this. Its my day off and all ive been watching is baby stories... adoption stories and stuff that really really depresses me... :(

It feels like everyone is getting there blessing but me.. :cry:

I know I should change the channel but I want mines sooo bad that Im stuck watching there's.

Xx I know what u mean when i was ttc i use to watching all kinds of baby movies,series etc and it made me soooo sad but i just thought one day... when god think its time i will be blessed!!!! You will hun stay positive!!

hey hope yea i would count it when its a full blown flow atleast becuz when i was seeing the dr i was spotting and i had called her to let her know i started af and they ask how heavy it was and i told them i was just spotting but that it shoudl be coming and they said told me no we have to wait till its an actually flow....

prayinglady hey yea hope is right ive read that sperm stays around for a few days so stay positive... and isnt it crazy how this is so exciting wanting to have a child and yet sad at the same time. i cant do shows that have babies stuff in it.. it just shuts me down to the point of no return and then i really dont wanna try anymore and like ive said im honeslty trying with watever little hope i have left cuz i dont to anymore....

Hope remember this weekend how i told you how i was feeeling and the stupid game i was playing with myself well i let it fill my head :dohh: lol and i had doubt of course but the way i felt made me wonder well i dont really have a cycle so who knows what my body is doing either way to make a very long story short my job wanted to me to take a test i did and it was BFN no surpise there but never the less the pain remain .....:cry:

Awwwww sophie im sorry hun :/ ...just remember one day all of us will have our lil one we just have to stay positive. Its all gods timing xxxxx!!

For all you ladies!!! xxx
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/x55hug_zps55cc948a.jpg

Thank you guys for all the encouraging words!

It gets soo hard at times.

Sophie -- sorry about the disappointment hun!

Hope -- I cant wait till you start TTC again!!!!:)

3ggo... where are you hun!!!!

Prayinglady-...that will be a very long time from now ....just hope im not too old by the time that happens!

I think Im 7dpo. .decided to poas since im bored. BFN .. stark white hahaha... :coffee:

Prayinglady- still have my fx for u !!

3gg0/sophie/nic-how are ya doing?

Have a great weekend ladies :) xx

Hey dolls well I think Im 11dpo today and went to the loo earlier and wiped a smear of blood. Since this morning I haven't seen anything. Its like it went away but I feel like the witch is coming.. UGH!!!

THis month if she does show tomorrow or sunday, I'm going back on clomid for round 2!!! BLAHHHH.... CD2-6

Hey dolls well I think Im 11dpo today and went to the loo earlier and wiped a smear of blood. Since this morning I haven't seen anything. Its like it went away but I feel like the witch is coming.. UGH!!!

THis month if she does show tomorrow or sunday, I'm going back on clomid for round 2!!! BLAHHHH.... CD2-6

Well she came... Its okay though.

Onto clomid cycle #2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"