Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

thanks Sophie. 5 days late now. so fingers crossed :)!

fx for u hun i really really really have all my toes and fx for you

hi girls

Nic welcome back so how late are you??? hope its not af and its a little bean sticking :)

praylady yea i get mines off of amazon

3ggo have you tested again yet i tested an opk yesterday for the heck of it but it was a bfn not to disapointed since i really didnt think i was lol btw i love that song :)

Hope ive been feeling like o pain but there more like popping feeling and its not bothering me or hurting but this morning i had a sharp pain down below while i was driving and it was for a split second and poof gone lol

I tested twice today... Still at a slight peak. We shall see what happens in the next few days. Meanwhile DH and I have been BD'ing the last two nights and every other night most if the week last week.

How is everyone else doing?

Im on cd15 i tested and got this soo im thinking i might o early bc the last 3 months i o on cd19. What do ya think? Is it positive or very close?
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20130429_122711-1_zps137a04c5.jpg

Nic im sorry.... how you feeling?

Ladies were everytime we have a close call like this were gonna have to keep our fingers un crossed and hope for af to come maybe this way that bitch would stay away...

hope yes thats a positive in my eyes :) Yay for O'ing lol

how are you ladies doing today hope all is well

Im on cd15 i tested and got this soo im thinking i might o early bc the last 3 months i o on cd19. What do ya think? Is it positive or very close?
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20130429_122711-1_zps137a04c5.jpg

Looks positive to me too!!!

I have been testing with the digitals and still have only gotten a slight peak... Going to continue testing this week and see what happens.

Thanks ladies this the latest one

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/CM130429-18184901-1_zpsa9782699.jpg

3gg0- hopefully you o soon keep bding! lol
Sophie-thanks hun!
How is everyone else getting along?

The witch got me 3 days ago ladies.. :( No worries it was my first 28 day cycle and Im super excited the glucophage has regulated things!!!

Praying lady - its funny bc i o early so this is a 29/ 30 day cycle it changed up on me and i see it has for u also

I'm pretty sure I never O'ed this month. 6 days away from the witch showing up. I continued testing and it only stayed at a slight peak... Ugh! So irritated with my woman parts!! Lmao!!

3ggo if you dont O this month do you still get af?? :-k

ive been having some slight head aches from monday night to yesterday yesterday it being the worse but not to bad and i took meds and it went away within a min (nice) lol and ive been feeling my uterus is having some twigs but nothing ;( i spoke with my oh and we may start going to the doctor again since he moved back yay:happydance: but hes job hasnt called him in so im the only income right now so fx that he gets that call saying it ok for him to work

im feeling so over all this though that i want to stop tryning :cry:

I agree sophie.. this is getting harder and harder. Me and hubby travelling so much and on different schedules it sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->