Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Sophie- yep the witch still shows her nasty face.

How are all my favorite ladies doing?

hey girls how are we feeling today hope everyone has a great weekend

Like crap! The witch should up last night and I am dying!!! Ugh!!

How are you Sophie? And the rest of you lovely ladies?

Hey loves!!!

I told yall I would be travelling. well Im finally back home. Me and hubby that is. I ordered some more OPKs because Im out so hopefully they get here today!!! I leave again next week wednesday. Hoping I ovulate before then and we catch the eggie this time. This is getting tiring... :( Im sooo ready to quit.:nope:

3ggo sorry the witch got you hun.

Sophie have a great weekend likewise hun!

Hope -- how are you hun?

Prayinglady-I know its tiring but stay strong ...hope ya catch the eggie!!

Sophie- doing pretty good hun :)

3gg0-sorry af is being a witch :(

Afm-doing good..and as far as my cycle im slightly cramping so i do beleive she will b here on time on wednesday...soooo looking forward to it!!... nooooot! lol Hope ya have a great weekend im praying for all of ya :) Stay strong and dont give up!

GOOD NEWS ALERT!

I got the OPKS in the mail last night.. Pee'd on it last night and it was almost positive... Pee'd on it about an hour ago around 4pm here and in less that 10 seconds it was positive!!! This is amazing Im only CD 14 sooo Im swearing by this metformin its regulating my cycles!!!! Hubby went out about 2 hours ago and Im praying he hurries back!!!

ALSO... I got EWCM.. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE noticing EWCM during ovulation... omg:happydance::happydance: Im praying we catch this eggie..

Any advice ladies? besides BDing that is...:dohh:

That is awesome news!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your hubby comes back soon!! Get lots of BD'ing in!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome news!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your hubby comes back soon!! Get lots of BD'ing in!!!!!!!!!!

lol.. Im being naughty and not telling him Im Oing.. but I manage to hop on him and get one round out. Were gonna get another round tonight and try to go at it at least 3 times tomorrow.. Im gone wear him out hahahhaa...:happydance:

But I took my temp this morning and it went down.. So after getting a pos opk on Saturday and yesterday... and a negative this morning.. .Im realizing that today may be the day I actually ovulate (based on the temp dip)... and my vagina is quite dry and tired.. (TMI sorry) omg... I guess I gotta BD again tonight huh?

Oman ur having all the fun for us all this weekend :) girl lube it up or tell mr hubby that's ur lips need some kissing :happydance:

I haven't bd since last weekend I actually up to New York this weekend and me and my oh kinda went our own ways to see our families so no bding I have notice since Thursday I wanna say that everytime I stand up it felt like blood rushing thru my chest to my head an throbbing like a vein and then Friday after it seem to get worse my head became hot but I didn't feel like a fever just a hot head an I started shaking scary I'm glad to say that the rush had subsided I do get dizzy still and I had the games this morning :/ I'm also with twinges in my uterus I've had or a little while now thinking it was af but she sill hasn't showed :/ idk what's going on

Oh have just told me he wants to tap this lmaoo (men)

Oman ur having all the fun for us all this weekend :) girl lube it up or tell mr hubby that's ur lips need some kissing :happydance:

I haven't bd since last weekend I actually up to New York this weekend and me and my oh kinda went our own ways to see our families so no bding I have notice since Thursday I wanna say that everytime I stand up it felt like blood rushing thru my chest to my head an throbbing like a vein and then Friday after it seem to get worse my head became hot but I didn't feel like a fever just a hot head an I started shaking scary I'm glad to say that the rush had subsided I do get dizzy still and I had the games this morning :/ I'm also with twinges in my uterus I've had or a little while now thinking it was af but she sill hasn't showed :/ idk what's going on

Oh have just told me he wants to tap this lmaoo (men)

lololol... tap that!! that is funny!!

Yeah I got some preseed but Im not sure how much more hubby can take. ... Oh well...

Tell him he can never say u never did anything for him lmaoooo :) I'm sure hubby wouldn't mind another round or five lol even if u have to tie him down to a chair lol

Well I think I overdid it.. yesterday again on the day that Im sure I ovulated he could not perform..:cry: This is the second time this has happen. Its really doing damage on my spirit... :(

I really hope I caught the eggy on sunday but like always I DOUBT IT. smh

Sorry to be the Debbie downer.

How are you ladies doing?

BTW Im still experiencing badback aches and ovary pain yet I haven't gotten a positive opk since sunday.. this is weird... :shrug:

Sperm can live for up to 3-5 days so i read so i think u have a good shot hun. As for the back and ovary pain i always have that for atleast 3 days after oing. Stay positive hun fx for u xx!!

Afm-Doing okay feeling slight cramps now and then just means af will b here soon and by soon i mean tomm lol :)

Sperm can live for up to 3-5 days so i read so i think u have a good shot hun. As for the back and ovary pain i always have that for atleast 3 days after oing. Stay positive hun fx for u xx!!

Afm-Doing okay feeling slight cramps now and then just means af will b here soon and by soon i mean tomm lol :)

that old witch lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"