Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

no bad :) af came yesterday though. not ttc anymore, just ntnp. you?

Nic-:/ I'm sorry AF showed up fx u won't b ntnp for too long! Xx

Afm- I'm not trying at the moment but as soon as I find the right guy I sure will lol jk time will tell tho

where is everyone got to

hope let's just hope that right guy is just around the corner :)

hope have you heard from Sophie eggo or praying lady?

Sophie yes ...but the other ladies no I'm sorry. Everyone seems to be vanishing :/. Hope everyone is doing good. Xx

I will try sending them a private message or something, make sure they are ok :)!

Hey loves!!!

Im back. Been really busy lately. How is everyone doing? I guess I fit into the NTNP group now.

hi praying lady :)!
glad your back :) I am ntnp now aswell! h

Sooo today I'm trying Instead soft cups.. Yesterday late last night I got a positive opk. We didn't do the deed last night but first thing this morning I hopped on. After bding I inserted a soft cup. Lets hope this thing helps!

I messaged the other girls no reply :(!

had pains in tummy and bbs were sore last night. af is on her way I think

I'm worried about the other girls :/?
I started my own ttc journal :) if anyone wants to take a peek

So here's a brief update. I am now 6DPO. well well well. So much has been going on. Based on previous cycles I know for sure I don't O on the first day I get my + OPK. I OVULATED ON THE THIRD DAY. weird right? Yup.

So I decided to hold out on the first day of the positive opk and me and hubby dtd the second morning and night and the third morning and night. on the second morning I insured a soft cup. that night I took it out. the third morning after dtd I inserted yet again.

About the soft cup: easy going in but tricky coming out. I like it though :)

Sooo... now for the past two days Ive been feeling *strange*.

Two days ago Ive started having migrane headaches and wavesss of nausea along with body achesss.. (I'm trying not to be negative and over think but these things are really happening)

Yesterday the nausea and body ache was the worse (not to mention I've been doing a little 30 min walk on the treadmill) I also started prenatals and metformin again.

Last night I was awoken by pin like cramps in my stomach. it felt like AF was on the way but it was only 5dpo... It took me about an hour to go back to sleep but the pain was whew geez, harsh.

Well today is now 6dpo and ive been having cramps like AF is on the way... I'm soo scared this might be an early negative cycle. :(

But fxd for me!

Whats up with you ladies.. ( sorry for the rant)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->