Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

I love lyle!!! but OH doesn't :(!! I still like jack! but seems to popular :(

I KNEW IT! I KNEWWWW IT!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYA. Im so freaking happy for you! Finally one of us got PG!!! :) sooo excited... Happy 9 months boo!:cloud9:

:) as for me 9dpo and all my cm has dried up. this is so strange...:shrug:

praying lady this might just be a domino effect lol :happydance: well i hope it is

thank you prayinglady :) and look who came to give us a visit :)?? SOPHIE :D
We were all worried about you Sophie, and we haven't seen eggo for a while either :(!

I like lyle but it's a no no from OH

I feel fine lol, it hasn't sunk in at all, I had all my usual af symptoms same cramps and sore bbs so obviously didn't think anything of it until I was late!! you should check out my ttc journal:) everything is in there :) I will get you the link x

I feel fine lol, it hasn't sunk in at all, I had all my usual af symptoms same cramps and sore bbs so obviously didn't think anything of it until I was late!! you should check out my ttc journal:) everything is in there :) I will get you the link x

YES!!! gonna stalk .. lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/1990583-nics-ttc-ntnp-1-a-18.html

won't be the same journal for long :) will be switching to pregnancy one soon :) x

thank you!!!! Something feels weird down there though. I don't know whats going on . :(

where about are you in your cycle?

aww that sucks :(! are you using opks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"