Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

I am officially 2days late :)! prayinglady I also had cramps like af was coming but nope nothing! will keep you updated though :)! fx this is our month :) x

I will test tomorrow if still nothing!!

thank you :)!

still no af, will test tonight :)

changed my mind will test tomorrow :)!

yes! I'm pregnant!!!!!!https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab288/nhunter1995/20130905_153339_zpsa6d2cf16.jpg

thank you so much! do you girls mind me staying here though?
1. I don't want to leave yous
2. I still want to keep in touch
and
3. I want to see this happen for you :)!

OMGGGG CONGATS NIC im so happy and proud and of course your more then welcome to stay with us who better then us can you share this experince with lol jk

thank you Sophie :)! where have you been?

omg i just wrote a whole story and it didnt go thru lol damn computer lol any ways no me ive been busy my family moved down here i moved in with them lol me and bf are ntnp im currently on no medications at all so i really have no hope at this point on getting my BFP =( ..... Nik im so excited so tell me how are you feeling ? hows your oh

Sophie.. this month I done absolutley nothing! I don't even know when I o'd :haha:
I am so happy, but nervous and scared to, OH is excited and seems totally laidback lol.
just staying very cautious, as I know until I get to 12weeks anything could happen! fx everything is ok :)!

I actually pray to god you all get your bfp soon :) sending you all baby dust x

hey isnt that the way it goes that when your not paying attention is when it all happens but u dont know how happy i am for u and that says alot cuz everytime i hear a BFP on facebook or something i wanna hide under a rock but im sooooo darn happy for you i know how long you wanted this and i will keep you and your little joy in my prayers and cant wait till you find out what ur having lol yay

thank you so much I really appreciate it :)! your time will come very soon, try not to think to much about it and just enjoy it! good luck and I will still be popping in here to check up on all you wonderful ladies :)! x

haven't really though about it, but I think lily will defiantly be on the cards for a girl, but boys are so hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->