Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

I won't be testing until tonight. I had some drama going on with my family last night. They were calling me in the middle of the night. So I didn't sleep very well... Which in turn made me wake up late and I ran out of the house without a test. FX your line is much darker today. I will uploaded a picture of my test after I take it tonight. Can't wait to compare our test again :)

awww .. :( I'm sorry hun. Hope the family problems work out for the best.

AFM- yes I cant wait to compare tonight :)

3gg0-im sorry about the drama i hope it gets better hun.

Prayinglady-how are the test looking?

Sophie-how are u hun? U start moving thursday right?

Afm-i think i am having a 28 or 30 day cycle this month. If so im glad i started testing early otherwise i wouldnt of know that i ovulated and missed the surge! Latest test.. https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20120919061555-406_zps9dc7c1a6.jpg
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20120919_115102_zps7f0ed9b1.jpg starting to fade?

Here they are dry- https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20120919_123550_zps02314e00.jpg

Hey doll...

Im good on this end! Its just soo hot in the Bahamas!!woo lawd.

Well I'm happy the test is showing you how long your'e cycle might be this month! Thats excellent. :) I guess being an addict pays off for us!

Below is yesterday's test on top and today around 12noon? Positive??? what do you ladies think?

I need help....:wacko:

GetAttachment2.jpg

Hey doll...

Well I'm happy the test is showing you how long your'e cycle might be this month! Thats excellent. :) I guess being an addict pays off for us!

Below is yesterday's test on top and today around 12noon? Positive??? what do you ladies think?

View attachment 480073

It looks like it may be. If not, it is at least very close to being +. What CD are you on?

Hey doll, they look to be getting darker!! Your getting close :) yes being a poas addict helps lol. I been having really bad congestion for the past 2 days bc the weather is crazy here so i been feeling horrible and now my bbs are hurting me more around the sides and going to armpits. Coughing my head off but it doesnt stop me from poas!! LOL :)

Hey doll...

View attachment 480073

It looks like it may be. If not, it is at least very close to being +. What CD are you on?

CD 15. I'm not suppose to until CD 17!!! Im so excited that means the Soy Iso that I took for 5 days did move my O' day up!!! Hopefully I feel the twinge when I do. SO far I feel nothing... :)

Well I will test again later this evening and I will post a bigger and better pic?

How is your day coming on hun?

Hey doll...

View attachment 480073

CD 15. I'm not suppose to until CD 17!!! Im so excited that means the Soy Iso that I took for 5 days did move my O' day up!!! Hopefully I feel the twinge when I do. SO far I feel nothing... :)

Well I will test again later this evening and I will post a bigger and better pic?

I think the soy must be working for me as well because I am on CD14. No wonder I test look similar :)

I am ok. Tired as heck, but getting along. I am going to test at 4:30 and again at 8:30. Since I won't be able to test at noon today :( I hope I don't miss it again!

Hey doll...

View attachment 480073

I think the soy must be working for me as well because I am on CD14. No wonder I test look similar :)

I am ok. Tired as heck, but getting along. I am going to test at 4:30 and again at 8:30. Since I won't be able to test at noon today :( I hope I don't miss it again!

No wonder!!! Well I can't wait to see your test :happydance:

2nd to last test of the day... https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20120919_164349_zps8df6399c.jpg..what do ya think?

Cant wait to see both of ya test tonight!! I hope they are positive!!! Fx for ya :)

That is still very positive! I have a hour to go before my first test. EEK!! Hope to see a darker line!

I have no idea how long surges last lol or if they r suppose to go away. Cant wait to see ur test!! Fx for u!!

Here is my test from 4 this afternoon. The left one is without flash and the right one is with flash.

Attachments

• CD14-4-1.jpg
    CD14-4-1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2
  • CD14-4pm2.jpg
    CD14-4pm2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
Getting closer!!!.. maybe in a day or so it will be positive :)..im excited for u hun

Omg!!! Your getting closer and closer!!:thumbup:

I'm going to test right now!!! Fxd!

I am so excited and nervous... i hope this means that FF is incorrect with my O day. It is saying i won't O until October 2nd. i am going to test again 2 1/2 hours.

I am so excited and nervous... i hope this means that FF is incorrect with my O day. It is saying i won't O until October 2nd. i am going to test again 2 1/2 hours.

I am truly so happy for you darling!

Nxt hun in line 2 poas lol...im having fun with this i hope ya dont mind lol. Im excited for ya!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->