Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

I am doing good... The hubby and I BD last night and the night before. Will again tonight. I am not sure if any stayed in either cause 20 minutes after laying there I really needed to brush my teeth and take my contacts out so I could go to sleep. Haha! Prayinglady, your reason is much better!! :)

I am going to be doing my first test of the day in an hour. Will post pictures. I am still wondering if I am going to be O'ing this soon or not because I am not having any signs of O and FF says I won't O until the 2nd of October... Staying positive though and making sure we continue to BD all month!!

Same as me last 2/3 days had migraines like crazy....around time i was about to ovulate and when i ovulated sooo sounds like ur getting there hun!! Gl!!!

3gg0-i really think ff is wrong! I think it will be sooner than that. Yay girl get him lol ;)

I agree with hope, I think FF is totally wrong!! You definately O'd earlier. It may be thanks to soy!!! :)))))

As for me and my migrane yes now day two of this headache.. I now recall you complaining about your headache before you started Oing so you are so right. Maybe this is a sign!

Sophie I also got the same thing hope got. I got 50 O test and 20 Pg test for 16.95. Not a bad deal huh?:happydance:

Waiting to see your pic 3ggo!! I'm defin- about to add you as my TTC buddie also!! :hugs:

I agree with hope, I think FF is totally wrong!! You definately O'd earlier. It may be thanks to soy!!! :)))))

As for me and my migrane yes now day two of this headache.. I now recall you complaining about your headache before you started Oing so you are so right. Maybe this is a sign!

Sophie I also got the same thing hope got. I got 50 O test and 20 Pg test for 16.95. Not a bad deal huh?:happydance:

Waiting to see your pic 3ggo!! I'm defin- about to add you as my TTC buddie also!! :hugs:

Yay!:hugs: I am really bad about adding people to my signature. I hope you ladies are right... Guess I worry because I don't have any symptoms of O.

Yay!:hugs: I am really bad about adding people to my signature. I hope you ladies are right... Guess I worry because I don't have any symptoms of O.

I wish I didn't have the headache!! They can keep that.:nope: It feel likes Im walking on eggshells. Really really bad.

Test from noon today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
3gg0-Yay for soy!!! They are Getting darker hun!!

Prayinglady-yes a great sign but ugh they are the worse!! Especially if i got out of bed i felt like i was going to be sick :/. But totally worth it to O!!!

I am so happy we all are O'ing around the same time!

I feel so guilty.. I haven't been able to make up my mind!!! Ahhhhh!

3gg0-lol have u decided?

The surge is gone there ia barely a line there https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20120920_180712_zpsb4db64f7.jpg...just making sure ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->