Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Hey huns i decided to test one more time today poas addict lol... https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20120919_204112_zpsb85d5451.jpgwhat do ya think?

It looks like it is staring to lighten up a little.

My is a little lighter than that. I will post a picture when I get the chance. I hate that we can't upload photos from IPhones!

Its actually darker in person but I still dont think its dark enough for a positive just yet!

Were getting there hun!

Yes it sucks because I have an Iphone likewise.:blush:

If you got the new software update on your phone, you can now upload photos from your phone! Yay!!! No more having to do it on the computer all the time!

Thoughts.... Comments...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
I am nervous... I also took a digital test, but it error out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 4
Hope i see them omg there so darkkkkkkkk fx jump on him by all means ad I he's tired drink some coffee lol Jk but bd bd bd :D

My lady how are u where's ur pics lol

I have t even started cycle yet I spotted yesterday but nothing today I've never been in a rush to start my damn af lol

Sophie-i know...i never got lines that dark before lol. I like these test better. we only bd that one night/morning. Im hoping we got it!!! When do u expect af to arrive for u? I cant wait til u start testing.

My other huns where are the test?!

Sophie-i know...i never got lines that dark before lol. I like these test better. we only bd that one night/morning. Im hoping we got it!!! When do u expect af to arrive for u? I cant wait til u start testing.

My other huns where are the test?!

Theyre coming they're coming!! SO yes last night's test was definitely invalid. I took one later that night and the line came.. Its not as positive yet but gradually getting darker. I'm taking a pic to post up in a min!

I just took a test also and the line got slightly darker yet again!!:shrug: Im just waiting on this ++ . My Calender doesn't expect it until tomorrow so maybe it will be tomorrow!!!:happydance:

3ggo I hope you had fun BDing last night hun!!!!

Sophie I wish she would hurry up and show so that you can join us! We miss you!

Idk I wish I knew :( today there's no sign of af an where dd u get ur opk so I know maybe I can get some :)

I got them on ebay 50 opks and 20 hpt for almost $16.00 i beleive...maybe a lil less.

Hey ladies!!!

Here we go.. The top one was around 6 yesterday, the middle was last night and the darkest one (last one) was taken this morning around 9am.

Its gradually getting darker again!!!:happydance: I'm thinking tonight or tomorrow?

What do you ladies think?

Opinions please:flower:Here.jpg

I think it will definitely be positive in a day or so... Are you going to test again this evening?

I think it will definitely be positive in a day or so... Are you going to test again this evening?

Yes mam!! I'm definitely testing later this evening!!!

Me and hubby BD anyway last night.. My raging hormones could not control myself. I dont know if any swimmers stayed in because i was on top (TMI) but we BD anyway :haha:

How are you today doll?

I agree with 3gg0 i say tonight or tomm!!!

Ladies I've been having some sticking pain in my lower back. Like it hurts like hell. Last night I had the worse migrane headache ever!!! I didnt take anything but hubby definately put me to bed.

Maybe the pain is indication that O is coming?:shrug: But it hurts.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->