Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Me too! Lol. Thankfully I'm out of hPT's so I will officially wait for AF. :) How are you and baby.

when's af due
we're doing good thanks babe!

My app tracker says 6 days but im sure that can't be correct. I had a positive opk on CD14 Im CD24 with a usual 11 day lp.

keep us updated!! fingers crossed for you chick x

hey girlies hows it going ?

Nik how the little one doing any updates??

PL mama hows things been did af show her ugly self ?

3ggo still thinking about u hun

made it to third tri! everything is great :)
how's this with you?

awww nik u should so put pic of ur belly woooo hooooooo i cant believe time is flying so fast

]https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab288/nhunter1995/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140205_080452_zpstjmsbilf.jpg

omg your still so tiny tho awwwwwwwwwwwwww
i just wanna rub your belly aawwwwwwwww lol im still so excited for you

I can still do everything, so bump isn't really getting in the way!

not yet wait till ur a little bigger wont even be able to tie your laces lmao

right now im NTNP i wanted to wait till april just to regulate af a little before the fertility meds. but girl i got into a big fight with my oh on sat i asked him if he can take me to a homegirls house since i was drinking a little i guess a little to much he agreed but then started yelling at me and i told him i just wanna clear my head a little ive been under alot of stress lately and i just want to relax i said u leave here and go to your moms and u got for a drive to clear ur head im asking for one night and we just went to yelling at eachother i lost it and i hit him :dohh: idky i felt trapped and i was pushing him away from me becuz i felt like i was gonna lose it ive never done this in my life and i so regret it but after that i guess i black out and i heard i like attacked him and went outside and started beating on his car :cry::cry: girl i feel so bad we didnt talk cuz i knew i was wrong the next morning i still have moments that i dont remember like actually attacking him but im not gonna say i didnt do it i feel really bad for it and ive apologized for it over and over again i wish i could take it back becuz im not that person im so mad at myself and i hate myself :growlmad: :nope: :cry: he came over the house yesterday and we talked and he told me he loved me and all but that he just wanted some time and i cant fight him i messed up i had no right regardless to how trapped i felt i just wish i cant take it back hes says that he wants to work it out but that he needs time so hes at his moms house and im sure the more i try to fight for him and make it work the more they are gonna keep him away so ttc and my relationship is all up in the air right now :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

sorry to hear you and your OH are having a rough time!
we all lash out when and don't mean it, let him have his space and you have yours! everything will sort itself out:)
you two have been through alot together he's not going to give up now!
:hugs:

girl i really hope not :cry:

hows everything going with Lyle and ur oh

everything will be fine :)
yeah everything is fine over here thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->