Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

this is the outfit =) we are nuts i know i asked my oh what if its a boy and he said oh well we still put it on him lol :haha:

guys idk how to make the picture bigger but i do hope u guys can see it lol

Attachments

• baej.jpg
    baej.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 5
that's super cute Sophie:)! can kind of make it out :)

if u click on it it makes it a little bigger it a white and pink onsie with jordan on it we love it cuz that would be our baby name weather its a girl or a boy the only thing is if its a girl i think ill would spell it Jordyn wat u think lol

yeah id spell it the same way as you for a girl:haha:!

thanks so how baby Lyle doing? whats been the updates

awwwwwwwwww nic im happy hes starting to kick =) its must me a wonderful feeling to know hes in there mvng around lol =)

Hope idk if i should make the announcement nowor if i shoud wait a few days :shrug: :cry:

pl how are u mama hope everyone is ok

3ggo hope ur ok still have u in my thoughts :hugs:

hope where are you?
eggo, where are you also :(?

Sophie, how's things?

hey girlies i hope everyone is doing ok
nic how u feeling mama hows the appointments and everything coming along?

pl hows ur cycles?

20week scan on Wednesday:)
bubs is moving around all the time:)
how's this with you Sophie?

hey Nic how was the scan?

everythings been ok just got back from vacation woohooo had a blast and much QT with my oh we werent doing so good and it wasnt looking good for the two of us but we seem to have got it together again im glad cuz we were both close to just walking away.... i finished my last pill of provera on monday and now im just waiting for AF to show her damn face you know how that bitch feels towards me lol ....

PL how u been mama :flower:

Hope Miss you aand ur support :hugs:

3ggo.... :cry: where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :cry:

hi ladies, scan went well got another one next Friday as bubs was curled up in a ball and we couldn't get all his measurements but everything is fine with him :)
hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

hi pl :)! I'm good thank you, how's your cycle?

hi pl :)! I'm good thank you, how's your cycle?

Hey doll! Honestly I dont know. Lol Around CD 18 I had bad cramps so I knew I was o'ing. I usually have a period on or before new years day so Im looking forward to. I've given up on ttc and just trying to enjoy life with hubby.

How are you and baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->