Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

they say when you least expect it, pregnancy happens:) just try ntnp for a while take the stress off:)!
we're doing good thanks:) get to see him again on Friday :)

PL heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol its so great to hear from you how has your holidays been

Nic i know hopefully he isnt hiding again lol

i have a bio. sch. for the 8th and depending on my results then i think ima just call it quits if i have to fight with my body this much to get it to do something its supposed to do then having a baby maybe just isnt in the cards for me it sucks and hurts but i gotta face it and live a litte :)

hey girls hows everyone its been a little while i hope everyone is doing great

Nik hows it going hows the little man growing ?

praying lady how are u hope all is well

afm i did my endo bios. everything came back normal and oh did his SA and dr said everything was great. i told her i didnt wanna get put on fertility meds just yet i wanna focus on getting af so hopefully in april ill be ready again. i got so much going on to i have temp cust. of my baby brother i love him to death and my mom is soposed to be coming back down in april to get him back so i hope all works out well im looking for a apartment again ive been helping my family out but i cant take it anymore its draining i will always be there for them but im done with the stress i have enough on my own. but yea hopefully april i will start fx or hopefully it happens b4 i got back to the dr hahaha yea right lol

hope u girls are doing fine miss ya

Hi sophieee!!! Im doing good and you? Glad everything went well! Happy for you.

Ive been having horrible cramps since last week thinking af was coming 8 days early but nothing yet.

Nic how are you?

I did POAS and got this yesterday night... (Not FMU)

See anything? I see a lil shadow lol!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140123_092706.jpg
    IMG_20140123_092706.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
hey praying lady when i 1st took a look at it i saw a line but when i made the image bigger it went away but omg fx girl :) do u have more test u can take with fmu?

Nope hun! Lol I honestly dont think I'm preggo I just was messing around. Im out of HPT's and sooo happy! I cant wait to get done with OPKS I just wanna live a normal life now.. smh

aww well dont disapear on us keep me updated when is af soposed to be coming around? and i get what u mean about tryin live a normal life this ttc stuff is way to consuming :hugs:

aww well dont disapear on us keep me updated when is af soposed to be coming around? and i get what u mean about tryin live a normal life this ttc stuff is way to consuming :hugs:

I will NEVER disappear on you guys!!! I have another test from this morning that I'll post but it must be a old batch just playing with me. LoL

will post it from my phone.

There you go! Womp womp

Attachments

• IMG_20140124_024715.jpg
    IMG_20140124_024715.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20140124_025742.jpg
    IMG_20140124_025742.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 4
my eyes are my biggest enemy. Last of the negative batch.

Attachments

• no.jpg
    no.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 4
  • no no.jpg
    no no.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads