Waiting for our BFPs! Please hurry :-D

Cath yes I was up early unfortunately has kits in at work! : (

Nina your right I would love to know exactly what goes on. After my ectopic my husband said the egg probably did come down the tube but if its anything like you it had to go back because she forgot her phone. But my argument every other month has been that if his sperm are anything like him then they will need a kick up their ass to get any job done!
:rofl:

I actually do believe that most eggs are fertilized but just don't implant. It makes more sense to me that there would be problems implanting than actually meeting the egg.
Implantation and actual fertilization. The sperm might enter the egg but just not divide properly right off. Which would also make more sense to me- why there are so many early miscarriages. Ours just had a little more in them to keep going and implanting instead of not getting fertilized.

I really need to read my messages back...they never make sense when I'm on my phone. Sorry, predictive text!

Totally agree girls! If we weren't ttc I doubt we would even know if we had an early mc? :-(

Whats everyone up too?

My chart is being pretty weird? Never stayed up this long before? Xxx

Totally agree girls! If we weren't ttc I doubt we would even know if we had an early mc? :-(

Whats everyone up too?

My chart is being pretty weird? Never stayed up this long before? Xxx

Your chart looks great Cath :)

I saw my new acupuncturist yesterday- first time. I told her about the MC, and she said, wow, very early, most women wouldn't know they miscarried, but obviously you knew because you were planning.
Ummm... I'm always pretty shocked when people are so surprised it takes other a whole to get knocked up, and that they have to actually plan and temp and chart. What a great world they live in. Seriously, I wish more lived there. I would love to find out I'm pregnant at 6+ weeks.
I wasn't offended by what she said, we mainly hear about the people who get pregnant within 4 months. The other keep quiet and to themselves. For some reason it's all hush hush. Again, like we're damaged goods or something :(

My Mom said that she had once what she thought was a MC. Her period was late and then a couple of weeks later it came with more tissue than usual. I don't know if knowing early is a blessing or what.

Whoops, forgot to add- I got my +OPK this evening.
This morning it was faint- as in- try-again-tomorrow. And driving home today I just felt like I needed to POAS. I used a CB digital which showed me a big fat :). Dippie was almost positive.
I went by the CB :) DTD with hips up. I'm guessing tomorrow mornings will also be positive. I guess tomorrow evening we'll get busy again.
I swear, if it doesn't work this cycle- morning sex is back. I have a good feeling about this cycle though. I don't know why, I just feel more positive!

Nina im sorry hun because I haven't been in much lately I hadn't realised about your chemical. When did that happen? Glad to hear you have had a positive.

well I'm not temping this month. Today is day 10 and I'm doing SMEP but the difference being I'm doing it in the morning as other half is working nights and not around. Hope that doesn't make any difference. I make sure I stay in bed for at least half an hour

Nina im sorry hun because I haven't been in much lately I hadn't realised about your chemical. When did that happen? Glad to hear you have had a positive.

well I'm not temping this month. Today is day 10 and I'm doing SMEP but the difference being I'm doing it in the morning as other half is working nights and not around. Hope that doesn't make any difference. I make sure I stay in bed for at least half an hour

My theory about morning sex... (I think I talk about it way too much LOL) is that it WORKS. Just remember I told you so ;)

Thanks Hun <3

Hi ladies.

Im off on holiday soon. I will miss u!

Good luck for this cycle.
Cath your chart looks good. I hope its a bfp.
Nina congrats on positive opk
LL good luck with smep

See u in a week xxx

Nina I hope your right about the morning thing because I'm giving it a go

Mrsb hope you have a lush hol and I hope af doesnt find you!

Nina I think you should give morning sex a bash! It obv works for you doesn't it hun??

Ll I hope ninas advice works for you aswell hun!

Dreams has asked for the other group to be closed down but I think only mrsb can do it.....it wont hurt if its stayed open?

I feel like absolute poop. Temp is more or less the same just increasing by 0.2 everyday. ..thermometer isn't broke as I took my temp in the evening and its diff to the am. Xxx

LOL Cath! I know, I was just kind of needing some love yesterday. I really wanted to get it on this morning as well, but told DH his guys need to train a bit more ;)
I got another +OPK this morning, even darker than yesterdays. I wonder what's going on.

I also saw the request. I don't think it needs to be closed down. It'll just get lost in the rest of the threads and won't be found. Don't see a reason for closing it.
That remark just got me annoyed... We've gone off...

I'm sorry Cath, but I just don't know how you do it. You're such a better person than I am. It felt more of a support the pregnant woman group, you kept asking whens everyone scan, how they're feeling... That's why I just stopped asking. I felt OK about it when there was one or two, but then they became the majority... I couldn't do it.

Your chart looks really great, your temps keep rising- so that's good! I'm excited for you :)

ohhhhh Nine that was like me this cycle!! I had 3 day of pos opks :-D Get on it tomorrow morning, DHs swimmers should have picked up speed by then :rofl:

No I completely understand what you mean - we are all strong hun - iv been on several groups where the situation turns out like it did in that group and before i knew it i was on the only ttcer left so im kinda used to asking the questions etc AND i only felt like i should ask the question as the majority of them think im self centred so it was to prove a point (not that I should have) I am interested in c.M.C thouse as she has had a previous ectopic so it was nice to know how she was getting on but i totally know what you mean about the whole closing it down thing - maybe that was said to prove a point to everyone that us 'selfish' ( :rofl: when Sarah said that i burst out laughing haha!) women have moved on?

Anyways i dont care i love this little group.

Thanks hun - df asked if i was pregnant yesterday just randomly lol and i woke up about 5am feeling a bit queezy but we shall see! xxx

men sometimes have a hunch ;)
I truly wish them all the best. Hope none of them have to come looking for us.
I'm on a FB TTC after MC group, and they have strict rules- no pregnancy or BFP talk. Sometimes it seems extreme, but I totally get it. It's kind of an awkward situation.
I know when I got pregnant I was "talked about behind my back" and it hurt to know, but I get it- it's what everyone is feeling, just no one really says it out loud.
hope that made sense.

That sounds like a great rule hun! sometimes you have to be harsh to be kind isnt it? I think they have hun thats how they know we have 'gone over to a new page' never mind!
I have to be truthful bu that was on of the worst pages i have come across on BnB it wa like playground and then you had Sarah who was just vulgar and has now made a fake page up so i wont be suprised if she bombards this page lol!

What you up to today hun? Iv just put braised steak with veg in the slow cooker - the house smells soooo good now! xxx

OMG steak... We bought some last week and it was SO. GOOD. I have a crave every now and then for heavy duty meat. I eat meat about once a week because DH makes me, so he takes advantage of it when I do! I think burgers are planned for sometime this week ;)
I bet your house does smell good. Is it rainy over there yet? There's nothing like rain pounding on the windows and a meaty smelling house :)
I'm back at work, but for another short week. I think I'll be taking tomorrow half off and then Tuesday the whole day. The rest of the week is holidays. I plan on sewing all weekend long. I've got a sewing bug, or maybe I just want to buy more fabric LOL!

Nina amazingly it is beautiful and sunny in the south if England! I'm at the mother in laws for dinner tonight.

Cath maybe he does have a sixth sense

Awww I wish it was sunny here :-( its been very muggy.....the braised steak was gorge. Literally fell apart off the fork yum yum yum

Awwww nina im a big meat lover....steak is my fav yummmm..what you been up to hun? How is the weather where you are??

Ll where are you at in your cycle hun?? Xxx

I'm only day 11 and u don't usually ovulate until days 15/16 what are u on? When are u planning on testing? I had a bit of aching in my right side today but yesterday was the first time we have dtd since I had my cervix lasered so u guess that's normal?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->