Waiting for our BFPs! Please hurry :-D

How are you lady? How many weeks are you now?

My acupuncturist cancelled yesterday, so nothing before this ovulation. I doubt the new guy on Thursday, the day I should O will do any good.
I woke up to dripping CM (sorry, tmi!) so we got in some BD this morning. I am so tired these past evenings I really don't want to BD, just sleep. And I am finally sleeping well! My temps rose a bit, but I started taking OPK and all very negative, so it's probably just a random rise. Plus it's still early. I always like waiting for O, it's afterwards that just drags on forever!

Mrs B we arent far apart at all!! what date do you think you O'd?

Nina your are right it does drag in!! Haha! Wishing it would go faster !!! Xxx

Blue and MrsB, you guys are most definitely cycle buddies!

I started getting AF like cramps, and some stabbing pain on my left side. I hope my left side knows how to ovulate properly!

FF thinks I ovulated on 7th feb but I think I might of been the 8th...if at all lol.

Nina whoop whoop for ovulation soon! Xxx

I really hope you left O does you a good'un this month Nina!!! Fingers crossed this is your month!

I have had some loser back cramping sort of this but I'm not sure it's related to anything... Or if I get this every month or not.

Xxx

So I'm in complete shock.
I don't know if I'm happy or not we BD this morning, but tomorrow morning I know what we'll be doing.
I think the most stressful thing about TTC is wondering if I'm timing correctly, if we DTD the days before and of, and I'm not getting knocked up, maybe something is off with the timing?
Ugh.

Whatever. My acupuncturist said early ovulation is good. The top two were from yesterday and the day before. Crazy how it turns positive just like that! I'm lucky my body sends me other signs otherwise I would be so lost.

Attachments

• 5344-1.jpg
    5344-1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 5345-1.jpg
    5345-1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 6
I love seeing that smiley face! What worked for me was to also keep dtd for a few days after ovulation as well rather than stopping after temp rise xxx

Yeay Nina - glad you've been banking up the bding! I'm with you on the timing. I'm v jealous of the ladies who always o on cd14 so they know exactly when to attack dh!

Mine can vary by 10 days- never know when to start and when to go from every other day to every day. I think a big dollop of luck is needed too. Please, please , please let us all get that luck early this year.

To get pregnant and stay pregnant. Fingers crossed for us all. X

Well, I did have a slight temp rise this morning, which means my coverline is super high, again, or maybe I already ovulated?
Maybe this is a good thing, maybe it's already behind me and there's nothing I can do but enjoy sex. Which in all honesty, I really just want to do without all the over thinking!

Yeah nina!!! Love a positive opk!!! Get dancing haha ! I know what you mean about the over thinking! OH always hasn't got a clue what's going on he just loves getting lucky so much (usually)... To much pressure for his he drops off.... Haha. Learned to keep my mouth shut!

Hislo I'm with you let us all have the luck of having a healthy baby and pregnancy!!! What cd are you ? Xxx

Hilslo, luck is definitely factor! There is only so much you can think without going crazy!
The prune is such a funny looking week ;) Is next week a lime? Gosh, that's awfully quick! Are you feeling a bit more calm about things?

Blue, I tell DH, in the beginning he didn't want to know, but I let him know now- I tell him to start training his men and don't let any go to waste. He doesn't have a clue when AF is due though, I'd like it to stay that way to surprise him when she doesn't show ;)

Yeah dons knows when AF is better than I do haha I think it's because he knows when to avoid. But to surprise him I just wouldn't tell him it came. Was hoping I was going to be ready for a test on valentines day and way going to wrap up a test and give it to him xxx

I'm sure he'll enjoy a late present :)
DH said I used to be very cranky before AF, but since the first MC that's changed, and I really don't feel any different before/during. Maybe a bit sobby the day before, but I'm harmless ;)

I feel sorry for myself a little. But not grumpy really. Dons always runs about getting me things... Think it thinks I'm going to fall apart every month. I keep trying to remind him that I've been having a period since I was 11 and frankly they are much kind to me know than then xxx

I know, valentines day testing would of been lovely but usually things happen when you least expect it xxx

Yay Nina a lovely smiley face! Yes I think ttc is all about luck. I never did anything different and sometimes it works and most of the times it doesn't. It makes you wonder what's really going in inside. I'm good thank you I'm now 12w4d. Sending in you all so many positive baby making vibes!

Things do happen when least expected, and a BFP on Valentine's day is a cliche ;) Every November baby is a little love bug <3

12 weeks- wow! Time is flying!

Blue, I wouldn't worry, all I got DH was a cute card. He keeps asking what I want and I have no idea what I want. A nice bouquet of red roses would be enough.
Or maybe a nice coffee and cake date.

TTC, I don't know what's going on. I think O has passed. Another temp rise this morning, and cramps are so bad- they only get like this after so...
I've never gotten a +opk so early. I'm hoping it doesn't mean anything is wrong. We DTD this morning as well, and I am happy we managed to yesterday morning as well, instead of last night.
So, I guess I'm 1dpo now. We'll continue DTD until Sunday, don't want to miss anything!

Nina - it does look like you have o'd already though I think your wise to continue to bd just in case! Don't worry if you o early - it's just your body's way of keeping you on your toes lol!

Both my sister and I are November babies. My sister was born on the 14th and I was on the 4th but 11 days early - very much Valentines babies! Used to make me cringe but now I think it's quite sweet!

Hilslo thats funny about u both being conceived on Valentines lol. Congratulations on 12 weeks. Time is flying x

nina I think u have probably ovulated too. If your 1dpo then u are close to blue and I. Your short cycle to ovulation has allowed u to catch us up :).

My temp is down again so not sure what's going on! X

But I wasn't ready!!!
OPK was negative today, and I checked, my coverline is going to be so high again. Maybe I should ask for progesterone blood tests on CD21?
I have never ovulated this early. Great, now I'm worrying about that. Cramps are SO bad.

MrsB, I wouldn't worry much, how low has it gone? My cycle I got my first BFP my temps were up and down every day.

Hopefully we'll all get our BFP this month within days of each other <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->