Waiting for our BFPs! Please hurry :-D

They where going to operate on them while in the womb they where going to cut the vein that joined them. But the cuiting off of the arm is freaky lol I wouldnt chance it I dont think xxx

No signs or anything. Im thinking an evap :( or I have line eye... xxxx

Attachments

• 20140215_112215.jpg
    20140215_112215.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20140215_112247.jpg
    IMG_20140215_112247.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 5
I can some a very faint line and it looks to have a bit of colour. I hooe that is real and gets strong xxx

Hey Guys, I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day and wonderful weekend!
We just came back from our weekend, so relaxing, and much needed.

After a LOT of thinking, I've decided I need to leave this place. While I'm trying, and after I get a BFP, I need to stay away from the internet and just relax.
It's definitely hard to move on, but I really want to, I feel I need to, in order to get some sort of happiness back in my life (sorry if this sounds so dramatic)

I am praying for you all, that you will all hold your little loved ones so very soon and your hearts will be filled with so much endless love.
Hugs and kisses, I'll probably still check in every then more often than now.
Wishing and sending everyone so much love ((hugs))
Thank you for being here for me when I needed it the most <3

Nina I totally understand. I need to do the same really but can't find the strength to stay away. Life without checking this website every so often would be good lol but im addicted. I'm not quite ready to give it up just yet but I hope it works for you and helps u to chill.
Xxx

Im the same Mrs B I cant give it up and know I should. Im roughly 10dpo or 9dpo. How many dpo are you? Xxx

I might be 8dpo today but really confused. Im got hot cheeks tonight tho which I usually get in the tww. I will test on 21st if no af.
When will u test again??

X

Nina if u are leaving right now then loads of hugs and love to u! Best of luck girl. Come back soon and let us know how u are getting on. We will miss u loads!!!! X

I will test tomorrow morning !

Nina im going to miss you xxx

Im excited!! Post another pic in the morning please :). I hope this is your bfp....xxx

Congratulations Blue!
I just seen on another thread that u tested again and bfp! So happy for you hun xxx

Top 4 are yesterdays bottom 3 todays and very top one is OHs to show they wernt bad batch. Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20140216_102557.jpg
    IMG_20140216_102557.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20140216_102700.jpg
    IMG_20140216_102700.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 3
Woooo hooooo Blue!!!!! So thrilled for you! Valentines rainbow baby!

Nina - we'll miss you! I wish you huge amounts of luck and hope you pop in soon to say you got your bfp. We'll all be cheering you on, even if you won't see it.

MrsB - are you going to test early or are you waiting to see if af is late?

Bridget - how are you doing hon?

I'm not going to test early. I will test on friday when ff thinks af is due. I could have a long cycle though coz no clomid and after miscarriage.

Congratulations blue....your tests look great hun xxx

Thanks hun but I won't be getting lucky. I will wait for af but I have irregular cyclea so it's hard to know if af is late or not x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->