Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Oh Munchkin, the end of the tww is torture! Good for you for waiting!

Yes celine (and all you lucky soon to be mummy's) you have to stick around and cheer us all on. Hopefully by the time you have your rainbows we'll all be pregnant.

Boobs don't really feel swollen any more so my only symptom is nausea which I seem to get every tww. Trying to keep busy until next week now!

Munchkin good luck for Friday! Ginger it's still early but hopefully we'll get a few more bfps on this thread in the next few weeks!

Annie when are you testing? My boobs were really painful until about lunchtime but nothing now. All this symptom spotting is so depressing!!

Munchkin - we wish it was you too! We wish everyone on here got their BFP already. Personally, I want it for you all as much as I do myself - and it will happen!

Celine - I understand your fear completely. I also have been more positive and less stressed this time around and, so far, all is good. I believe it will be for you too and you will be able to go to that shower with a smile on your face and in your heart.

Annie and all the other ladies in the TWW - hoping this is your month!

Annie when are you testing? My boobs were really painful until about lunchtime but nothing now. All this symptom spotting is so depressing!!

I still have itchy nipples but don't think that's a symptom, it's just quite cold :haha: I know I wish there was just one symptom you got if you are, like you get green cm for pregnant or something!

I'm not sure. I'm due on next mon - weds and I only have a digi in the house so DH wants me to wait until I'm late. When I was late last month he got his hopes up a bit too. Then the month before was the chemical then before that was the mc, so i got the impression he just wants to not know anything until we know for sure it's a keeper. So I'm thinking I can hold out until Friday if AF hasn't shown, then I should get a 2-3 on the digi. Or AF will show and he won't have to deal with getting his hopes up.

Next Friday is my old work friends baby shower, so I could be going with a big smile on my face or with the witch. I haven't seem my old work friends since I left my job, I was 11 weeks so all my friends knew. It's gonna be hard seeing them even if I am pregnant.

Happy 10 weeks iaw! Seems like you're flying through the first tri, though I bet it doesn't feel that way for you.

Hey Ladies

Ginger, this is all sounding very promising!

Celine, that sounds really positive love. The sickness and the pma are all wonderful, well sickness isn't wonderful, but you know what i mean! I'm really happy you're feeling better about this one, good signs! x

I also should say i'm really grateful to still feel like there's a place for me on this thread....I tried looking on the PAL board, but it seemed like a lot of the threads the ladies all had their babies! First tri thread is full of crazy. The support here is incredible, and I believe we're all going to go on to have our babies....i've seen the evidence on the PAL boards!

X

Oh linny im so glad u agree on the first tri boards, they really are crazy sometimes!

You should create a new thread in the PAL forum (only to meet new pregnant ladies, you still have to post in here too!) then when we get our bfps we'll join you!

Quick one to say I love the pregnant people on here.. I hunt out people who are pregnant after a loss as it gives me huge hope :D I do feel a pang of jealousy when I first see a bfp but very quickly I think 'yipeeee.. I will be there one day soon too!'.

In other news.. another squinter this eve but more excitingly the bits round my nipples with the name that begins with an A that I have forgot have gone super dark and they have ONLY ever done this when I am just pregnant before so this has given me some hope coupled with the super vivid dreams last night. Part of me thinks I may well get my bfp soon but it is very similar to my last which never really got off the ground before the never ending 5 week miscarriage. So I am excited and terrified at the same time. Shall see what tomorrow brings!

I am ready if it takes 2 bloomin years to be perfectly honest.. I really feel in a good place about it all at the moment. Sharing this in the hope it helps others... we will have our rainbow baby. Be it this month, next month or next year. It will happen. My toddler is a rainbow baby and it took 8 months after ectopic for him to be here and though I was heartbroken and still very sad about that time I feel like it happened for a reason, that if it didn't happen then my son, this baby, wouldn't ever got chance to be conceived. Hope that makes sense. My most recent loss I think was part of the paving for my next baby.. and will be a part of them and I will be so thankful for them when they are here that I will understand the process we had to go through. I am rambling.. I hope someone understands at least :D

SLG – glad your bloods are on the way down. Sounds like they’ll be back to normal soon.

Penguin – wow! What an awful experience. That really doesn’t sound like alcohol to me either. Hope he’s doing better. And I hope you two find a plan with your dr that helps move things along. I had that brownish CM (lots of it) at 9dpo too.

Munchkin – was thinking of you recently. Welcome back – you were indeed missed. Good on ya for taking the space you needed. I know what you mean about seeing the BFPs, but for me anyway, I also feel that the ladies on here are the only pregnant people I know that you could say that to and they’d get it. We’ve all been in that boat. Hope this is your cycle!!! Good luck for Friday/Sunday :thumbup:

Ginger – I’ve poas’d up to 11dpo with negatives before positives at 14dpo – you’re still in there. But yeah, it’s great to hope :0) And sure, if you have the sticks, you may as well use them. What’s the point in having them otherwise! Keep the symptom-spotting coming

Garfie – good to hear from you again. Hope things are going well for you. Fingers crossed for crosshairs soon. Any word on testing yet? Love your honesty about the spilled wee!! Too funny :haha:

GRGirl – aww, sorry you’re not hopeful. :hugs: But maybe that’s exactly the right time for good news to come along! I love all the youtube vids too – and I’ve a silly stash of makeup upstairs at this stage. Ah well, there are worse addictions to have! Have you any plans on a look for the wedding??

LL - hope the spotting’s stopped? Fingers crossed for you this cycle,

Jrepp – those sound like some good symptoms! Hopefully they mean good things

Sofa – did your spotting stop since? Hope you’re feelin ok

Celine – lucky your mind is nice and innocent, huh? :blush:

OK, AFM. Once again, my body has confused me. I thought AF was starting on Monday, however, after one main bleed, it has stayed at the level of spotting. Red spotting, but not too heavy. And my temps have stayed up so far.

So this morning I took another test. And it’s darker than last week’s one - from same day I had the beta of 63 drawn, left over from last pregnancy. I’d tested three times last week, and they were getting gradually lighter to the one on top of picture below - so that was deffo old pregnancy hormone. Then today I got the bottom one.

I’m cautiously thinking it could be a new BFP. If it’s not, then it could be a molar – I can’t think of anything else that’d make HCG go up. And if it is a new BFP – what about this spotting?

I’ve more bloods in the morning and a scan on Friday. I’ll know one way or another then.

Really terrified and excited all at the same time. Please God let it be good news.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 11
Boodley - that is really weird but also really exciting! If your temps are still up and you have a darker BFP, it certainly could be a new pregnancy! I can't wait to hear the results of your scan on Friday.

Ginger - those are some GREAT preggo signs. It really does seem like it's your month. And thanks for sharing your positivity. I don't feel positive at all, but it's nice to hear from someone who does.

As for all the pregnant chicks, don't go anywhere! We want to see everyone on this thread make it to their rainbow babies! Yes, I get the pangs of jealousy (mostly just when I initially read the BFP announcement, as ginger said) but then all I want is to hear about your pregnancies going well! And you all do make me hopeful for the future (albeit a bit annoyed that everyone else is so stinkin' fertile :haha:).

Celine - I am so happy to hear that you threw up and are feeling more positive this time. To me that is the best sign of all!

AFM - I think the spotting has officially ended so hopefully that is all behind me. Will start the BD marathon on Thursday to clear out the old spermies!

Gonna have a heart attack! The kids are work are driving me crazy! They don't listen or follow directions and no matter how hard I try they act out!

ATM: I had yet another bad dream (hubby left me and I couldn't find him to try and get him back), my panties are soaked through with creamy mucus to he point that it looks like I peed my jeans and my cervix is really high still.

ginger-sounds so promising!!

Linny-I think the ladies on first trimester are great but sometimes silly. I wish I could be that naive again! I'm happy to have you here :friends:

Annie--LOL about green CM. YOu know that then we would just be showing each other pictures of CM and saying "does this look green to you"? :rofl:

Annie... I did think of that for a few minutes, but quickly got stage fright at the thought of creating a new thread!... But yes, it's a good idea...maybe when we've reached a critical mass of bfps we should all move over in a little herd :)

Boodley- yowzers! That is awesome. Fingers crossed for you! Aren't molars meant to be mega high hcg numbers rather than simply falling a rising?

Ginger- the vivid dreams especially sound good to me.

Afm, yesterday was a bit of a mix. Anniversary of brothers death. It gets better, but never easy...and also got email that the exhibition I was working on which opens tomorrow has already sold out. Which is great financially, really need the money, but also bittersweet. I painted one piece whilst pregnant then mc'ing and it has a child in it. A few months ago selling a show or not was my biggest worry, this time I honestly couldn't care less...shouldnt be ungrateful though. Anyway off to bed x

I'm sure you're right, Linny. But they never took my hcg during mc so ive no idea what levels were like till last week. I've read of some ppl whose levels, though high, fell after d&c til they reached a plateau or rose again. A little knowledge and all that...... it's just not a typical pattern, so I just need it confirmed that it is ok. I'm afraid to be hopeful again - if I expect the worst, I can't be let down.

Linny - so sorry about your brother's death. The anniversary of it must be really hard. :hugs:

That is great that the exhibition is sold out! Understandable that it would be bittersweet for you.

Boodley - I am hoping for the best for you but totally understand fearing for the worst so you won't be disappointed.

Linny - I'm sorry about you losing your brother too. That painting sounds so personal - I'd imagine it's really hard to let it go. It's some achievement to sell out, though. Well done!

Thanks LL. I appreciate all good vibes between now and Friday xxx

Sorry - stupid phone! Accidentally duplicated post

I am 20 days-ish post mc. My OPKs all look the same which happens to me sometimes. I've had strong pains in the ovary region on the right for a few days. Only hurts for 30 seconds a few times a day. No cm. Wonder if I'm getting ready to ovulate? How far in advance of ovulation do your ovaries hurt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->