Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

slg - I think it depends for everyone, but I'll sometimes get ov pain up to 4 days prior. Hope that helps?

Yes it helps! I'm hoping that these are ov pains and my CM will catch up in a day or two. besides the pains I don't feel like I'm Oing. Hubby is out of town until tomorrow night anyway.

Sig, I have personally never felt any ovarian pain until the moment I ovulate. After ovulation I have noticed that on the months I have gotten a positive hpt I get these muscle spasm twinge type pain for about four days that slowly moves from my hip to my uterus. On the months I haven't gotten a positive I noticed that I have ovulation pain and then nothing until AF comes.

Hope that helped some

I'm pretty new to these ovulation pains. Only have had them a few times :shrug:

Linny congratulations on selling out, but I understand how bittersweet it must be. Hope the anniversary isn't too hard on you.

Boodley I really hope this is it for you, when will you have a scan? Sorry if you already said.

Slg I don't get pains I could pinpoint to ov, I mean I would guess the twinges I get after the positive opk are due to ovulating but I couldn't say for sure. Let's hope the cm makes an appearance, that's easier to interpret!

AFM: 9dpo and I feel sick. Last night I brushed my teeth and borked then lay down for bed and had to get up and actually throw up. With dd my sickness was always worse at night. I really hope this is it and I'm not just suffering with food poisoning! I get nauseous during the tww normally but nothing like this! Am praying it means what I hope it does!

Thanks Annie - tomorrow, actually. I was scheduled one to check for retained tissue. Glad I don't have to wait too long!

Your awful symptoms sound promising! When will you test??

Thanks Annie - tomorrow, actually. I was scheduled one to check for retained tissue. Glad I don't have to wait too long!

Your awful symptoms sound promising! When will you test??

That's great you don't have to wait long. I have everything crossed that you see something new brewing in there!

I'm trying to hold out until AF which is due mon - weds next week. But I don't know I might have to just do a little one :dohh: I don't think I have the willpower to wait!

Honestly Annie I'd be testing early if only to stop me getting my hopes up if it wasn't a bfp. But good on you for waiting, all sounding v promising!

Boodley I really hope you get the news you want . Please keep us updated ASAP!

Sig I usually get ov pains when I think I'm oving, not before, and they are sharp pains specifically where my ovaries are either one side or the other. Then I usually get fainter twinges afterwards which is probably the spasms of the Fallopian tube moving the egg down? Thus month I haven't had the pains after ov so I hope I actually ov'd!!

All this talk about the pregnant ladies on here and not wanting to go to first tri reminds me that trying to conceive forum can be hard too. Ladies ttc their first who've been trying for like a month and getting fed up already and thinking that bfp will be the end of it for then whereas we know the challenge starts at the 2 lines !! Or it's the ladies on there who've been trying for years and I think 'god thatll be me in a couple of years' and it's jus depressing!!
I think my biggest issue is that I always thought I'd be really really good at getting and staying pregnant. My mum always said she got pregnant at the drop of a hat and I accidentally got pregnant in my early 20s when I missed a pill and DTD once!! Seems crazy now . It took 3 cycles with dd which I thought was ages but since then it's all gone wrong!
My oh had a problem with chronic Utis and had an op when I was pregnant with dd, then had a uti that wouldn't shift when we were ttc number 2 and the month it eventually went we got our bfp. He doesn't reckon he's got a uti now but if we don't get a bfp this month I'll push him to get a test. He's also offered to have a sperm test but after 4 cycles ttc and 2 pregnancys in 3 years I think we 'll get laughed out of the drs surgery !!

Getting exciting in here!! Fingers crossed all round. Quick question.. I am pondering going to get a frer or maybe just some superdrugs... will my 2nd mu thats still in a cup keep ok for a couple of hours or does any potential hcg not stay around?! Such a weird question sorry :D

Boodley - yep I can understand there's safety in defensive pessimism (I'd never heard of this term till recently, apparently it's a good psychological thing to do!). I hope all's well, good luck with the scan tomorrow, i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you! x

Slg - my ovary only started to hurt at ov after the mc...I'd either never had it before or never noticed it.

Annie - Brilliant! fingers crossed it's not a bug...what are the chances of that really?! I think with symptoms like that I wouldn't have the willpower to wait till next week! A lifetime of a weekend away :)

Munchkin - I know what you mean, I always thought the same, until now! Though, thinking about it none of us can count ourselves completely rubbish at this, afterall...we can definitely all get pregnant, some of us have children. I see it as a bit of a waiting game now, 'when' rather than 'if', whatever happens we'll all get there. Any forum which is before the baby is born seems really tough!

Negative :( looking forward to next month though! I know I shouldn't write myself off at 10dpo but just not feeling all that positive about this month anymore.. I am still positive in general though :D

Sorry ginger but glad you're feeling positive and you do know you're not out yet don't you?? If it's any consolation I'm feeling out too so at least if the worst does happen you'll have a cycle buddy next month. When's AF due? X

Sorry ginger but glad you're feeling positive and you do know you're not out yet don't you?? If it's any consolation I'm feeling out too so at least if the worst does happen you'll have a cycle buddy next month. When's AF due? X

Af due on tuesday next week.. so we shall see what happens before then. I am feeling ok about things as this is my first proper cycle since the mc. In a few months time I will not be quite so easy going about it :dohh:

Some ic's look like they could be squinters but then I have thought that for a couple of days with no progression to a real line so they have all gone in the bin :D tried a superdrug and bfn. No more poas for today.. but will do in the morning, be rude not to :winkwink:

Yes it would be rude not to, especcially as I'll be peeing on my first hpt of the month!! I'm due Tuesday too so I'll keep you company, although obviously hopefully your squinters will develop!!

Awww Ginger and Munchkin- I'm not feeling terribly hopeful about this cycle either, so we can all be cycle buddies together! :)

AFM- my temp dropped to the coverline today at 3DPO (trying not to read anything into that) and i have tons of creamy CM. Like, tons. Hmm... Still not making me feel hopeful. I feel like my usual normal self, so not thinking the BD Marathon worked. We'll see, I guess.

Annie- Ohhhhhh I am so excited!!!!!!!!!! I hope this is it for you so you can stay with us :) And I can live vicariously through your success :D

Linny- I actually like that term, "defensive pessimism". I think that's where I'm at. It hurts so much more to me right now to be hopeful that the 25% every cycle will be me than to assume I'll be one of the 75% every cycle that don't get pg. And I don't know why. I'm generally a pretty happy person but I think the TTC journey is slowly changing me into a more withdrawn, generally more negative person. I know I'm much more withdrawn than I used to be. I think deeper thoughts a lot more.

You lot are POAS pushers :haha: I went and peed on an ovulation stick just so I could see 2 lines! I've decided I'm just gonna waste those until my willpower really goes, then ill use a tesco cheapie then if I get the 2 lines ill use a digi. That's the plan anyway, lets see if I stick to it!

Am still feeling sick and I had a dizzy spell before lunch. I definitely feel pregnant so if I'm not ill be gutted. But I'd be gutted even if I didn't have these symptoms because of having to wait.

Ginger you are definitely not out yet! Good luck for the morning. You too munchkin I really want to see some lines tomorrow!

Gr it's way too early for you to be feeling out. PMA! We will get some more bfps on here!

Linny I do like that term too, but I'm too much of an optimist to try it!

So excited for the poas happening this weekend!

I poas last night at 4 dpo. Thought I saw a faint line but it dried no line.... Had to give the urge a taste. I'm not going to test for awhile yet.

Gr and ginger - you aren't out until AF says so. Fingers crossed it's still early.

Linny - I know what you mean about defensive pessimism. I prefer to be optimistic, but it's hard when the only time you have been pregnant you miscarried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->