Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Garfie - I forget, but are you getting any testing done this month to see if you are even ovulating? It doesn't seem like you should have to deal with this much trouble every month! Sounds like you've been crazy busy with work. I do hope things slow down a bit soon.

Munchkin - Of course we remember you. We missed you. :( It is SO hard not to symptom spot in the TWW so I don't think you should feel bad that you're still not able to resist. I am hoping this is your BFP month so you can finally relax (hahaha like that would ever happen during pregnancy).

I have felt the same way with all the BFPs lately. I'm very happy for everyone but have been stuck with a bit of a "Why not me!?" sour grapes attitude. I think it's only natural since sadly we seem to be taking a lot longer than most people here. :cry: Good luck this month!

Annie - Wow, 7 DPO! You're getting to the stressful but exciting part of the TWW! Good luck holding off testing. :) I really hope you get your BFP because I would be sad if you took a break from us in the next few months. :(

Penguin - That is so scary what happened to your husband and also so sad that his true wish of wanting a baby soo bad came out. But I agree with Linny - you shouldn't shoulder all of this on yourself. Baby-making is a two-way street so don't be so hard on yourself. You will get there! I hope IUI might be a good option for you two. :)

Ginger - I hope those evaps are actually the real deal! They probably are. :) Can't wait to hear if they darken tomorrow.

Also - lucky you if you can trust your symptoms. I never get heartburn either, but had heartburn several times in the last TWW. Turned out to be nothing. I hate the trickery my body puts me through!

AFM - Well, I thought I got away with the shortest AF ever because yesterday I didn't even have a spot of blood, but now today I am spotting again so I guess it wasn't quite finished yet. :growlmad:

Awww LL *gggrrrr* spotting sucks! Especially when you just want to be done *hugs* I'm sorry you're feeling down about your BFP. I am too. We can be grumpy cat buddies?
https://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20121228-grumpy-cat-meme-01.jpg.ece/BINARY/Grumpy-Cat-MEME-01.jpg

Penguin - that must have been very scary. Glad to hear he's doing ok. I understand what you mean about feeling the stress of ttc alone. It's our bodies that go through pregnancy or miscarriages and everything else to do with ttc, I think it's natural to take on more stress about it all. That said, apart from timing the bd, we really have very little control, something I'm having a difficult time coming to terms with!

Munchkin - of course you've not been forgotten!

Lol, Sofa, if your mind is in the gutter like mine seems to be atm that could be a very dirty post LOL

AFM: I had two very vivid dreams last night. One about buying a baby swing that hung from the ceiling that was $7.99 but then it went crazy and my husband and I decided not to buy it. The other was about a group of people trying to kill me and me trying to get away and almost dying (thank goodness I woke up).

I had a huge glob of creamy mucus after drying up yesterday, and my cervix has raised back up to where I almost cant reach it. It is still firm and closed though. I almost threw up on some parmesan cheese at the grocery store, which I also did when I had both of my miscarriages. In comparing dpo symptoms from last month to this month, they are identical and I got a weeks worth of BFP before miscarrying.

Oh my gosh, Penguin, you must have been terrified! I'm so glad that he is okay! It's good that he is telling you more about how he feels regarding baby. We absolutely can't afford the treatment that we are doing for infertility but we just borrow the money and do it anyway. We figure that we would never feel okay with saying that we didn't have another child because it cost a couple thousand dollars. I hope IUI is an option. Do you know why you aren't getting pregnant?
I have no idea why I'm not getting pregnant. I did when I had the injections so it just isn't making sense. Thank you, he is back to his old self now. He just applied for a supervisor position at his job! Hope he gets it! Im sad he won't go in to get checked out. The nurses I've talked to at my work think he had a mini stroke or something. I'm hoping iui is the answer for us and that it sticks.

So ladies, I'm due for AF tomorrow and had some brownish thick cm today and yesterday. I'm having severe abdominal pains this evening. Any ideas? I don't usually get cm around this time. Super confused.

Hi penguin is difficult to tell. Have you tested yet? How many dpo are you? The general rule is that anything that's unusual for you could be promising?

Gingerwhinger any more tests thus morning ??

Garfie sorry your cycle is still driving you mad, it's so strange .

Anniebobs cycle buddies yay!! When are you testing ? I am testing on Friday 10dp0 because my friend is coming up from London so we 're going out for dinner and I want to know if I can drink. I won't believe it if it is a bfn but then I can have a bit of wine at least then hopefully get a 'surprise' bfp on Sunday and then worry about the wine I drank in Friday. :rofl:

Quick one to say nothing hugely obvious but still squinty lines.. will try to get a pic that shows something. Shall give 2nd mu a bash shortly :D

Sofa - I also have to admit I thought - ooooh matron :haha:

Munchkin - Glad you have a cycle buddy - I need one anyone else with a whacky cycle:dohh:

Ginger - Any testing yet? - Any news:flower:

Penguin - As you probably know that can go one of both ways as I'm sure you are aware - hope it's implantation:happydance:

Jrepp - I have had weird dreams too - dreamt about creepy crawlies - so bad that when my youngest woke me up by gently stroking my arm - I swore at him:blush: last night though I dreamt I brought home a baby and this crazy lady wouldn't give me HER back - the baby weighed the same as my youngest did but yet I was nice and slim no belly at all:haha:

LL - I'm supposed to be going for testing at 21DPO for progesterone - if I'm not working I will go - I was hoping I would have O before then and I could have been testing for pregnancy - :growlmad: my body is ........ you fill in the dots :haha:

Celine - How are you feeling today?:flower:

:hugs:

X

Done 3 this morning.. as you do.. and bfn other than fmu which might have been a squinter :( lost all hope really which seems silly at 9dpo I suppose. Had really vivid dreams last night which gave me hope I would see something today.

Ah lads, you're a disgrace!!! That was a completely innocent kitty offering her
Box!!! I'm shocked!!!

Shame on you ladies! Shame shame shame! Ok im jealous my mind is not as dirty and i have no clue what could be dirty about it :p

Penguin if in doubt poas! Gnger where are those evaps you promised us? Munchkin good for you for poas friday, you dont want to be caught off guard with af stealing your poas fun. Garfie sorry i cant be ur cycle buddy :( i am glad you are having all those test tho, did u convince hubby for his test?

Me im fine, i really dont want to flaunt my pregnant self and be in anyones face on this thread. It always happens on these threads that a few peeps get their bfps and then they leave and the others are sad but even sadder when the preggos do post? So i feel torn. I did get the guts to call me who are happy for me. They know i will be alone during the "scary time" and have advised me to let a neighbour know in case. Going from mc as lmp i should be further along so they were willing to scan me earlier but i know better so have opted to wait til hubby is back so i have a scan at 9 weeks (3 weeks from today) im both scared and aprehensive.
Im feeling tired, some heartburn, threw up the other day. All very promising but at the same time im so scared i will start bleeding or get to 9 weeks and have to do this again :(
Ive beeninvited to the baby shower of the friend due when i was in april. I hope i see aheartbeat i dont think i could do baby shiwers after a third loss.

:wacko: don't think I can see much.

Looking back it was 11dpo I got the first hints of lines for my m/c so hopefully something will be obvious in a couple of days. If not then on to next cycle :thumbup:

Attachments

• 2013-11-06 08.23.44.jpg
    2013-11-06 08.23.44.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 12
Ginger- sorry I don't see anything. But maybe you just have to be closer to 11dpo then?

Celine- I still have all my fingers crossed for you!!! I'm so excited and sure you'll be just fine :) I hope you have a great scan before you have to go to her shower.

Penguin- could be either but I'll keep my FX that it's a good sign for you!

Sofa- lol you're funny, I hope everything is going well with you :)

Jrepp- I hope that means you get your sticky baby! It's a good sign if you had those symptoms before.

AFM- 2dpo today and not a single sign in sight lol. I was emotional yesterday and kinda sore nipples, but that's normal for me for right around O. I told myself I wasn't gonna symptom spot this cycle, so we'll see how long I last with it :lol: With both my MCs, I didn't start to get anything until about 7dpo-ish. Trying to hold out on testing until the 14th (10dpo)- still not feeling too hopeful for this cycle, but I have 6 IC tests and 1 FRER left, so I may just start using them on the 13th for fun.

Celine you know I'm so happy for you and I feel this one will be ok. Last time you were talking really negatively the while time you were pregnant like you knew it would go wrong, you seem totally different this time . Just keep your cool and take each day as it comes .
I admit I am a bit sad and jealous when I see bfps but I know the ladies on here, particularly celine, deserve this sooo much . Every bfp is hard fought for and I am behind every pregnancy on here. I just WISH IT WAS ME TOO!! If everyone that got bfps moved on from here to save us saddo bfns it would feel like you'd been here and done that and want to forget about us and that would hurt. So go heavens sake hang around and let us be jealous ;) xx

Gingerwhinger it's only 9 dpo. At 10dpo with my dd I got a bfn and she's now 2 and fast asleep upstairs.

In other news, as you all know I'm not one to symptom spot :rofl: but i woke up at 5.30am to pinching twinges in one spot about 1 inch above my bikini line just to the right. I also had twinges in the same place at lunch time and a sudden blob of snotty cm straight after . Do you think it could be anything??

Eurgh being. 8dpo is bloomin hard work!!

Oh minchkin you made me cry! And yes i re,ember being doubtful last pregnancy and i do feel this one is different.

Hmmm i bet you dont think ginger poas at 9dpo is so silly now right...cos it could mean you could...poas..hehehehe
How many sticks have you got? Could u spare one for tomorrow? Not that im one to push poas...im not having poas withdrawl symptoms at all...

Thanks celine. I've got loads of sticks but I promised myself I wouldn't til 10dpo when I've got an excuse, finding out if I can drink or not! I will be holding out til Friday then if bfn not test til Sunday then Tuesday when I will hopefully be late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->