Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Congrats on the end of the bd marathon!!

I did another test.. I have 50 ic's to get through.. and I can nearly find a vague shadow to squint over, so that is what I shall be doing for the rest of the day :D

Ginger dnt deny us flash us some evaps to obsess with you

Here is my fave evap :wacko: I don't know why we do this to ourselves but nevermind!

Attachments

• 2013-11-05 07.45.47.jpg
    2013-11-05 07.45.47.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 16
I done another.. got a pink line but its in the wrong place :D I sure do love the poas part of the 2ww!!

Ginger - I don't know why we do it, it's fun though! I fiddled it around in photoshop for fun and if you adjust the levels it's pretty darned obvious!

Ladies

I have missed so much - I'm sorry once again to be MIA but I have been helping hubby out (no not that way:haha:) in the factory - the one that burnt down in February (our family business:cry:) anyway so I have been working there and when I have not been working we have been bloody talking about it - at the moment there is no escape:dohh:

So I will say congrats to the new BFPs:happydance:

Sorry to those who got the :witch: :hugs:

Good luck to those in the TWW:dust::dust::dust:

And for those like me who don't have a clue - BIG :hugs:

Penguin - How scary for you both - glad he is okay:hugs:

Celine - How are you feeling hun? - any new symptoms to share?

Hope all the pregnant ladies are just doing fine - and finally starting to relax a little:hugs:

AFM - Was hoping I would be in the TWW - as I got a negative OPK yesterday and a good temp drop and my ferning thingy looked really pretty - however this morning my temps didn't even climb out of bed:haha:

:hugs:

X

This ones line is nice and pink.. but in the wrong place :dohh: but atleast I have something to obsess over.. I have been testing since saturday after all :blush:

Attachments

• 2013-11-05 16.08.56.jpg
    2013-11-05 16.08.56.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 12
Ginger - Bring me up to speed - how many DPO are you?:flower:

Are the lines staying even when the test is dried?

X

Ginger - Bring me up to speed - how many DPO are you?:flower:

Are the lines staying even when the test is dried?

X

Only 8dpo :haha: so just having fun really. Started testing at 5dpo because I missed messing around with my wee in the early hours of the morning.. don't we all?! Got what looked to be a couple of evaps though this morning, first time, and then the pink line that isn't quite in the right place this afternoon!!

Oh and yes I do still have lines when it is dried.. they are just harder to see! Other than the pink one that is in the wrong place, that is still easy to see even now it is dried

Ginger - I am sorry to say I can totally relate:haha: so much so that last month I was half asleep when I tested and ended up spilling the wee all over the bathroom floor - so was scrubbing the floor at somewhere round about 5 am:haha: told hubby I couldn't sleep so was up cleaning :wacko:

8DPO - well I'm sure you don't need me to tell you - it's very early so could be the beginning or it could be an evap - however it does sound promising:happydance:

Any symptoms yet? - I got my last BFP at 8DPO - so it is possible :winkwink:

How exciting :happydance:

X

Ginger the first one looks like a real line, second one in the wrong place looks like an evap. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Symptom wise I am suffering with being exhausted but not being able to sleep which I never ever had. I have always been a very good sleeper lol! Other than that I have heartburn which I have had with other bfp's but I suppose could be just one of those things. That's it really! I like these tests, I feel I have gotten to know them after september/octobers 5 week long miscarriage waiting for my numbers to drop. They have been stark white up till today.. but I shall mark them up as evaps and wait to see what tomorrow brings :)

Ginger, I reckon this is your month then! If you know the tests well and heartburn is a good sign. Will be keeping my eyes peeled for tomorrows test! X

Ginger, I reckon this is your month then! If you know the tests well and heartburn is a good sign. Will be keeping my eyes peeled for tomorrows test! X

I love the way we build up a sort of indepth knowledge of our regular brand of tests :haha: I ended up being able to tell what my blood test results were going to be pretty accurately from the line on these tests. Well I will update you all in the morning :flower:

I need someone else's BFP to be excited about, because I don't have a good feeling about this month (don't ask me why, I'm crazy since I'm only 1 DPO and there was the BD Marathon and all!) Ginger I order you to get a BFP that I can be all excited about and cheer you on! ;)

I love the way we build up a sort of indepth knowledge of our regular brand of tests :haha: I ended up being able to tell what my blood test results were going to be pretty accurately from the line on these tests. Well I will update you all in the morning :flower:

After last cycle and the 20+ :blush: FRER tests I am a ninja at figuring out the lines ;)

I'm currently distracting myself with makeup lol I am trying to figure out how I want my makeup for the wedding (11.5 weeks to go, yay!) and it's a huge distraction. I'm an amateur makeup artist/do it as a "side job" for extra $, so I can get obsessed for hours with watching Youtube vids/playing with colors. :)

I am taking a slightly comical attitude to this month.. I am not sure why. I feel like if I take things too seriously then I might just lose the plot. Either that or I have already lost it :D We fell first month trying with the mc.. this is our first month trying again since so I feel it would be very unlikely to be so lucky again but hey, you just never know. We only dtd every other day through the fertile week so after your marathon GRgirl then I reckon you are in with a great chance this month :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->