Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Annie - you and I always reply at the same time. Yay! I am so happy you are testing tomorrow! Maybe you and munchkin will get your positives on the same day!!

Haha I know! I really hope so. Gingers testing again too, hopefully this will be another lucky month.

You're getting to the good bit of your cycle now aren't you? Enjoy it!

Sofa that scan will come round before you know it :happydance:

Penguin how exciting you're doing iui, must feel good to be doing something different and give yourself every chance you can.

Hey lovely ladies, I'm been Mia for the last few days... I'm still of the mindset that I can't allow myself to get excited yet... I did get a '3+ weeks' on a Digi today, I never got that for he last time!

I'm counting down the days, hours, minutes until my six week scan, 29/11/13 @ 8am!

Please Count me in for the PAL group too

Xxxx

Sofa - how could it only be a 6 week scan at the end of the month? Wouldn't you be around 8 weeks by then?

Penguin- am I understanding correctly that you are trying IUI this month? I really hope it works for you! Yay!

Munchkin - sometimes when you feel the most convinced you're out, you get your BFP. ;) but I will officially feel left behind when you get your BFP as we were among the very first few on this thread. But I still hope you get it this month anyway!! Good luck!

GR - that is bizarre about so much CM. I hope it means you are knocked up! :).

Sofa - how could it only be a 6 week scan at the end of the month? Wouldn't you be around 8 weeks by then?

Penguin- am I understanding correctly that you are trying IUI this month? I really hope it works for you! Yay!

Munchkin - sometimes when you feel the most convinced you're out, you get your BFP. ;) but I will officially feel left behind when you get your BFP as we were among the very first few on this thread. But I still hope you get it this month anyway!! Good luck!

GR - that is bizarre about so much CM. I hope it means you are knocked up! :).

According to my FF App, I'll be 6w5d on the 20th!

Ahhh apologies! Typo! Meant to type 20/11/13!!

xxxxxxx

Well yes one of us has to be next ;) not feeling it here but that's probably the defensive pessimism talking!
When we all have our bfps we 'll be like the coolest kids in the school over in PAL. Everyone will want to be in our gang and we will kick ass over there!!

Seriously, I already know I'm a cool kid ;) So then everyone will want to be a part of our crew and hang out with us in PAL :p lol

Celine- I have a good feeling for you, and I'm thinking it's going to be ok. I know it will! We're all cheering you on!

Penguin- I hope everything goes ok when you go in and you can gear up for an iui.

AFM- so this is gross, but hey, we share all kinds of stuff here, right?! So I go to the bathroom because I couldn't figure out what was wrong- my underwear (knickers for our UK friends :p ) was STICKING to me, because I had so much creamy CM. Ugh! It actually grossed me out a bit- I mean TONS. I took an OPK just to see what was up (I know, I KNOW, I have a problem with peeing on things) and it was negative, but a pretty dark negative. Hmm... have no idea what any of that means. Probably nothing. Just thought it was weird.

I had the same mucus problem yesterday. Let's hope it's a good sign for both of us!

Hey lovely ladies, I'm been Mia for the last few days... I'm still of the mindset that I can't allow myself to get excited yet... I did get a '3+ weeks' on a Digi today, I never got that for he last time!

I'm counting down the days, hours, minutes until my six week scan, 29/11/13 @ 8am!

Xxxx

Good luck sofa!! You give me hope!

Well yes one of us has to be next ;) not feeling it here but that's probably the defensive pessimism talking!
When we all have our bfps we 'll be like the coolest kids in the school over in PAL. Everyone will want to be in our gang and we will kick ass over there!!

Seriously, I already know I'm a cool kid ;) So then everyone will want to be a part of our crew and hang out with us in PAL :p lol

Celine- I have a good feeling for you, and I'm thinking it's going to be ok. I know it will! We're all cheering you on!

Penguin- I hope everything goes ok when you go in and you can gear up for an iui.

AFM- so this is gross, but hey, we share all kinds of stuff here, right?! So I go to the bathroom because I couldn't figure out what was wrong- my underwear (knickers for our UK friends :p ) was STICKING to me, because I had so much creamy CM. Ugh! It actually grossed me out a bit- I mean TONS. I took an OPK just to see what was up (I know, I KNOW, I have a problem with peeing on things) and it was negative, but a pretty dark negative. Hmm... have no idea what any of that means. Probably nothing. Just thought it was weird.

I had the same mucus problem yesterday. Let's hope it's a good sign for both of us!

Xxxx

Good luck sofa!! You give me hope!

Thank you chick!
I'm checking in on you in the November thread!! Crossing everything for you. I will say the tww after a MC is a strange time, I found myself feeling petrified that I'd get a BFN, and also petrified that I'd get a BFP!!

Xxxxxxx

Lit - I came here on post 18 so you're not the only who may be left behind:cry:

Good luck ladies lots of testers tomorrow - is it morning yet:haha:

:hugs:

X

So excited for the poas happening this weekend!

Ahh, me too! Can't wait for some good news!

I poas last night at 4 dpo. Thought I saw a faint line but it dried no line.... Had to give the urge a taste. I'm not going to test for awhile yet.

Gr and ginger - you aren't out until AF says so. Fingers crossed it's still early.

Linny - I know what you mean about defensive pessimism. I prefer to be optimistic, but it's hard when the only time you have been pregnant you miscarried
Wow, 4dpo, you must have been super keen to poas!

Defensive pessimism worked better for me after MC rather than too much optimism... Miscarrying your first pregnancy makes the second so much scarier, because you have only ever had a bad experience, but on the flip side you probably appreciate your symptoms more :flower:

Annie - I really hope that nausea is an excellent sign.

Munchkin - when are you testing, Ms 9 DPO? I wish I were able to get pregnant and stay pregnant so easily as well. I never really assumed I could because I've always worried I was infertile. Now I'm wondering if perhaps that's kind of true.

GRGirl - yeah, I think the m/c is making me so negative and hardened towards life as well. :hugs:
Fingers crossed Annie. Sounds like a good sign to me!

LL, you need some of Linny's statistics, you are still well within "Normal" time TTC. Funnily enough, I always knew I wouldn't be one of those BFP on first try.

Annie - I really hope that nausea is an excellent sign.

Munchkin - when are you testing, Ms 9 DPO? I wish I were able to get pregnant and stay pregnant so easily as well. I never really assumed I could because I've always worried I was infertile. Now I'm wondering if perhaps that's kind of true.

GRGirl - yeah, I think the m/c is making me so negative and hardened towards life as well. :hugs:

Indeed i guess ive lroved i can get oregnant..but can i stat pregnant? Im going to blurt this out here bcos tbh the first tri just wont get it :( today i dont know if i overdid it or what but i was sweating after cycling the 20-odd mins to fetch my son, exhausted and a little crampy :cry: im so scared. Dh is working from home so hes let me lie down alot since but i keep thinking if its cramps its already over...i know i need to snap out of being so negative, i just feel so scared today. I love my kids but the kast two days the f-ing fours (really thats what they are called) have been doing my nut in, last night i dragged my four year old kicking at me up two flights of stairs...urgh i wont get into that here.

If only i was as confident as my first two pregnancies.

Celine, the scary feelings are so normal, of course you will worry about things like that. You commented on my thread in 1st tri last weekend- remember how worried I was? the more I think about it, the more I'm sure it was a piece of fabric from my stockings that I had cut out to make extra room in my waist band, but of course I was calling places trying to get an emergency scan and convinced my baby was gone because I had "seen black blobs in the toilet" and my symptoms had gone AWOL for the night... I cried all night and hardly slept.

Any little thing can set us off, but we need to take a breath and think about things calmly and rationally, and take time for ourselves to relax.
I hope you feel better soon :hugs: I'm sorry your kids have been horrors too :nope:

Oh yes, I'm keen for the PAL thread, count me in too :thumbup:

Hey ladies!

Just a quick one, im in bed! But I found this interesting study for sofa, and for anyone else thinking of having betas done early on....to give you some confidence before initial scan. Scroll towards bottom of page! https://www.squidoo.com/16dpo

sorry you are feeling down, Celine :hugs: I don't think you have anything to worry about. I would say that moderate exercise is good for you and the baby. BUT, I totally understand that feeling anything abnormal for you is scary right now. I'm sorry that your pregnancy is stressful; as all of ours will be.

Sofa-great news that your pregnancy is moving along!! I hope you can take a deep breath and enjoy just for a minute that you are pregnant now. Can't wait to hear about heartbeat.

I want to be a cool kid!! :winkwink: I'll come over to your new thread ASAP. Just got to tell my body to hurry up and get it right!

AFM-I've had sharp pains near my right ovary for several days now. I remember now that I got these pains for about a week when I was taking Femara to stimulate follicle growth. I think I'm starting to get some creamy CM today. Hoping I'm on my way to ovulating. My OPKs aren't very convincing but that's normal for me. Husband comes home today so we will give it a shot for good measure :winkwink: He told me he's "ready to go" but really that's always the case :haha:

Hey ladies!

Just a quick one, im in bed! But I found this interesting study for sofa, and for anyone else thinking of having betas done early on....to give you some confidence before initial scan. Scroll towards bottom of page! https://www.squidoo.com/16dpo

Oh my god, thank you!

Interesting. I just don't think that the medical field knows quite as much as they think they do.

Garfie - I know you were definitely among the first on this thread as well. :cry: Sadly, it seems like the pioneers of this thread seem to be taking the longest to conceive. The ones who joined later seem to be able to get pregnant at the drop of a hat. :haha: Oh well...our time will come soon too...I'm quite sure of it! Hang in there!

Elizabean - I guess maybe stats would make me feel better but tbh they rarely do. *sigh* Oh well.

Sounds like you had quite the scare a while ago. Are you feeling better now?

Linny - That's an interesting article, although looks like it'd make me crazy paranoid if I got my levels tested and they were on the low side.

Slg - This is awesome! I bet you're going to ovulate naturally this month and conceive without your injectables! :happydance:

Hey ladies!

Oh my god, thank you!
wow, that's really reassuring! I didn't get my hcg testeted until 17dpo, but even if I half the number to get an idea of 16dpo it still looks good.

Elizabean - I guess maybe stats would make me feel better but tbh they rarely do. *sigh* Oh well.

Sounds like you had quite the scare a while ago. Are you feeling better now?

Yeah I think it was just the fact that my brain was in PAL overdrive. Saw something in the toilet after a day of few symptoms and convinced myself it was over. The more I think about it the crazier I sound! I'm sure now it was fabric off my stockings or undies. Poor DH had to put up with my insane sobbing all night.

Ok its 6:40am where i am! Where are those poas-ers?

Thanks ladies for all your sweet words, i think deep down in my heart i know its going to be ok. We have prayed so hard for this baby and feel that we have to have faith and be patient. My scan is only 27 Nov so a long wait ahead.

Woken this morning with swollen glands in neck, flu like symptoms so maybe it was early flu i was feeling who knows. I bet if i felt no cramps id be worried about that.

download.jpg

Well ladies surprise surprise! I'm not sure how well you can see it on the pic but there's definitely a line, i didn't even have to squint. I'm in total shock! I did another IC too and that's positive, a bit fainter but it was my second wee :haha:
At 10DPO we all know i'm not there yet but it's a pretty strong BFP for 10DPO so i'm going to let myself be really really excited (mostly f-ing terrified but also really really excited)

LL- I get where you're coming from, I was quite worried scrolling through the page myself. But, the majority of women get higher numbers, and lower numbers still had ok to good chances. Not until you get really low does it make a massive difference... I have the original PDF of the study and if you are <30 yrs old the outcome was far far better in the lower numbers.

Stats aren't for everyone, I get why they're not terribly helpful or could even be detrimental. I'll be a bit more careful from now on tbh, I didn't properly consider before posting if someone may have looked at that and had lower numbers etc. Also, this is a ttc thread so not a terribly helpful thing for most anyway. Sorry girls, I can be a bit of a fanny sometimes.

On the actual ttc topic, there's a lot of poas action happening today right?

Omg munchkin u cant deny that line, are u sure of o dates?

Celine seriously?? Am i sure of ov dates?? :rofl: to the minute ;) I know it's crazy. With my DD i had a bfn at this stage. With my last pregnancy i think it was similar to this at 11dpo. I'll have to look out the pic from that one.

Yay munchkin :happydance: that is amazing news! Congratulations and enjoy it! I've already worked out your due date as it's the sand as what mine would be - 22nd July which is little prince George's birthday!

Enjoy it, the doctors told me there is a slightly greater chance of the pregnancy after mc being a healthy one :hugs: and that is one healthy line for 10dpo!

I'm waiting for dh to get out of the loo before I burst so I can do mine before my nephew gets here, send some of that baby dust my way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->