Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Awww Boodley I'm so sorry :( It's a horrible thing to get your hopes up and then have them dashed :( I'm so sorry.

Annie and Munchkin- YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am seriously so excited for you guys!!!!!!! I am grinning from ear to ear :) It's the next best thing to a BFP for myself!!!!

Afm- not sure what's up, just waiting out the TWW *grrr* trying my hardest not to symptom spot, but I am having some promising symptoms like I did last cycle, so we'll see :) Testing in 6 more days, so I'm hoping I'll join you guys in the BFP wave! :) if not, at least I can live vicariously through the recent BFPs and just keep on going. Still not thinking I did it this cycle, but at least you guys can stick around and help me get through it :)

Thanks Grgirl I really hope this is your month too :)

Now ladies I need your advice....

My happiness has been slightly replaced by disbelief. I did 2 ICs this morning which were both positive, not super strong but you can see without squinting, but I still don't really believe it. I don't want to get caught in the trap of peeing on millions of sticks, comparing lines and freaking out.

So what do you think a 'sane' person would do testing wise ?? I want to get a digi to see the words but I'm not sure when to do it bearing in mind I'm only 10dpo? And should I do more ICs? If so, when??

Thanks ladies xxx

Since HCG usually doubles every 2 days or so I would do it with FMU at 12 DPO on a digi. For sure you know it'll read it by then and if you should want to do more ICs later on, your HCG will be stronger so the line'll be darker= not freaking out so much :)

If you cant resist do another tomorrow morn and sun morn on ic, save digi for monday, by then you will have at the very least 3 days of lines and they will be getting dark enough to calm your nerves,

Thanks gr, I'm so glad I don't have to leave this group. It would have been too hard to stay when not ttc but now I don't need to ttc any more :happydance: I am cheering you on to get your bfp this month!

Munchkin I'm in the same mindset. I'm going to do another tesco test at 12dpo then my digi maybe at 14dpo. But I don't know, I might try the digi earlier just to see it in words.

I am praying for healthy sticky babies for us both, lets stay positive. :hugs:

Munchkin - I agree save your digi for next week - in the mean time use your cheapies:happydance: or have you got any OPKs - something to pee on right:haha:

:haha: just realised we sound like little doggies needing something to pee on all the time:winkwink: seriously though ladies congrats once again and I hope one day soon to join you.

AFM - I'm off to pee on an OPK - see if I can work out my body:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Munchkin - I agree save your digi for next week - in the mean time use your cheapies:happydance: or have you got any OPKs - something to pee on right:haha:

X

Wss^ I'm still gonna be peeing on OPKs! :dohh: May as well use them up, even if it goes tits up I'm not gonna need them for a while.

Garfie I hope your body starts behaving soon!

View attachment 695651

Well ladies surprise surprise! I'm not sure how well you can see it on the pic but there's definitely a line, i didn't even have to squint. I'm in total shock! I did another IC too and that's positive, a bit fainter but it was my second wee :haha:
At 10DPO we all know i'm not there yet but it's a pretty strong BFP for 10DPO so i'm going to let myself be really really excited (mostly f-ing terrified but also really really excited)

Congratulations!!!!

So I think I should have gone before munchkin, theres no comparison with lines... but there is a line!!!!

I see it! YAY!!

Hi ladies - so scan showed 3cm piece of retained tissue. Scheduled for d&c wed. It's my 34th birthday Thursday. Last year was waiting on d&c for my birthday too. Feeling very sorry for myself at this moment. I'll pick up, we'll move on and it'll be ok. But for now, going to indulge the sadness for a while.

I am so sorry. It must be hard to be moving past something only to have it come back to you again in such a way.

Thanks Grgirl I really hope this is your month too :)

Now ladies I need your advice....

My happiness has been slightly replaced by disbelief. I did 2 ICs this morning which were both positive, not super strong but you can see without squinting, but I still don't really believe it. I don't want to get caught in the trap of peeing on millions of sticks, comparing lines and freaking out.

So what do you think a 'sane' person would do testing wise ?? I want to get a digi to see the words but I'm not sure when to do it bearing in mind I'm only 10dpo? And should I do more ICs? If so, when??

Thanks ladies xxx

I would wait until 12 dpo.

Hi guys,
I'm sorry I haven't been around I needed (and still need) a bit of time to myself, everything just getting to me at the moment and I'm so happy for the older BFPs and the newer ones but everywhere I look someones pregnant, had 4 on Facebook within the last week and it's getting me down and things at home for other reasons have become bad. Please don't think I'm not happy because I truly am so happy for you all, if anyone deserves it it's you ladies. You've all been so helpful throughout everything I've been through, the good times and the bad times. You've given me advice and can all relate to me which no one else seems to be able to. I've been on other threads and I've never felt so welcome as I do on this one.
You've all helped me in your own ways through the toughest moment in my life and I'll be forever grateful for that and I couldn't thank you all enough that when I was on the edge of breaking down someone on here made me smile or laugh and gave me that little bit of hope I needed.
I'm still keeping up to date with everyone so I'll still be lurking around (It not as creepy as it sounds promise!!) but at the moment I've hit the point of break down and I need to make myself better not only for me but Harry which has tried to be a rock for me.
Hopefully I'll become a more active person in this thread soon!

Just an update on me, AF has finally stopped *touch wood* and I'm now seeing what my body does and if it comes back to normal or is still confused. At the moment TTC is taking a seat as my wedding is getting close and a lot needs doing.

xxxxxxx

Oh Rachel I totally understand. I had to disappear for a few weeks because my other life was needing more of me and I just couldn't for my own sanity absorb myself in ttc any more. Sorry things have been so hard for you. When is the wedding now? It must be taking over all your time by now! Please stay around, we miss you xx

Oh Rachel I totally understand. I had to disappear for a few weeks because my other life was needing more of me and I just couldn't for my own sanity absorb myself in ttc any more. Sorry things have been so hard for you. When is the wedding now? It must be taking over all your time by now! Please stay around, we miss you xx

I said I wasn't going to start crying! Thank you so much! The wedding is the 22nd of March next year, about 4 months away so it's getting crazy now. Aww thank you! I miss being around that's why I make sure to read what's going on with everyone else :') xx

It is really hard wishing people the best but watching bfps and thinking 'why isn't it me??' The great thing about this thread is that everyone totally understands and genuinely cares but it's good to take some time out sometimes x

Rachel - Ooooh not long until the wedding now - can you believe I arranged mine from when he asked me via text:haha: until the big day in under 6 months - so don't stress hun enjoy because before you know it - you will be a Mrs:happydance:

Of course we understand other things get in the way - it's called life:winkwink: we all have commitments but that's what makes this group of ladies so different to other threads as they fully understand that we all need time out sometimes:hugs: and that it is okay to go mia - from time to time it just means you have sooooooo much to catch up on when you pop back in:haha:

So keep popping in from time to time letting us know how the wedding plans are going and if you have changed into bridezilla or not (I did a few times):haha:

:hugs:

X

Wow, congratulations to Munchkin and Annie! You must both be so thrilled. Annie - I am happy you don't have to take a break from us now.
Munchkin - it finally happened for you! Thanks for being understanding of us pathetic non pregnant people.

Rachel - I totally understand your feelings. :hugs: I am sorry you are feeling so low! I hope a short break will help to revive you. Tbh I could use a short break as well because I am feeling more and more like a failure as these BFPs keep coming in, but unfortunately I am far too addicted so can't tear myself away for more than a day. Good luck with all the wedding planning.

AFM - feeling really down today. But I booked a 90-minute massage for tonight and am just goin to indulge myself silly this weekend because it's the long weekend. Might buy some new boots tomorrow!

Congrats again to the BFPs!

Boodley - I am SO sorry for your disappointing and disheartening news. I am sure you are feeling really down right now. :hugs: hang in there.... You are on your way to a full recovery and new BFP soon!

Thanks literati. I know how hard it is but you can't give up, yours might be the next announcement and at least now a barren old trout like me has managed to get duffered it shows anyone can do it :rofl: enjoy the pampering and just feel good about yourself and your life, it WILL happen. This is the 4th cycle for me post mc and it's felt like forever but actually it's not long in the grand scheme and we're so lucky to be able to get pregnant at all.

By the way,Today everything I write on here feels like tempting fate :doh: I'm not sure where my head is at the moment!!

ah Boodley, what a sh**er. Sorry to hear that, but thank god they found it! At least now there's going to be a resolution and you can feel some reassurance when ttc again? Hope it all goes smoothly.

Munchkin - I can't give much advice because I was exactly the same, I thought there must be a mistake! I think it's normal to doubt the result, and to want to keep testing? I guess just use the same time and same type of test each day to avoid stress you don't need?

RachelLynda - Totally understandable love, you've got a wedding to prepare for :) Hope it all goes well, and can't wait to see you back on the bandwagon ;) X

LL - You deserve that massage! And new boots - Hell yes! Self-care is a great tonic. I bet you'll feel brand new afterwards, or anyway you'll be well relaxed and wearing fancy boots....that's always a start X

Afm, i'm off to see my ma and little neice this weekend, I can't wait to see her. I hope you all have great weekends. X

Munchkin - I've said that to Harry and he keeps saying 'it'll happen when it's meant to' which I know it's the smart thing and the right way to look at it but then I think 'But why can't it be meant to now?!'

Garfie - Harry proposed where my Dad proposed to my Mum, well technically he proposed when we walked into the store and he asked me which one I'd want if I could pick and I showed him and he said 'Oh right ok' then got his card out :dohh: He said that and I quote 'There's not a chance I would have picked right you change your mind every time we go into a different shop' Oopp :blush: I try not to stress but then I seem to go from 0 to 100 in 5 seconds haha! There already is, I thought right I'll take a few day away from BnB.. I was gone 2 days and there was already 5 new pages on here :haha: I did to Harry's friend he made a joke about the wedding and I just looked at him as if I was about to cause some serve bodily harm and after he left he text Harry to say he was scared of me :rofl: I laughed for a good 5 minutes straight hehe.

Literati - I'm addicted too that's why my 4 days away (it was until the end of the week and while back turned into 2 day :dohh: ) Sorry you're feeling down too :( I'll still be herewith you drinking caffeinated my tea and jumping on a trampoline (not together of course!) while everyone else is looking at a trampoline in jealousy and is drinking boring decaffeinated tea! Has to be a silver lining right? ;)

xx

Hi ladies, thank you all for the support - it means a lot. On my way home here with box of lindor chocolate & bottle of red wine. I like the idea about the second birthday - might just do that! I know this isn't the end of the world, and hopefully it'll make for better conditions for next cycle. Meanwhile, can I join in the trampoline jumping & caffeine drinking party??

Rachel I'm so sorry you're feeling down but hopefully trampolining and proper tea drinking will cheer you up :hugs:

Literati that massage sounds perfect, enjoy your weekend.

Linny have a great time with your niece! Does she know she'll be getting a new little cousin soon?

Boodley have an extra glass for me! I got very drunk very easily waiting for my d&c but it really helped me sleep.

Boodley - Come along! Might throw a few stronger drinks in there too just to sweeten the deal ;)

Annie - Thank you! I miss my trampoline now :(

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back