Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Sending the dust Annie so much dust flying to you. Please let it be a bfp :pray:

So I think I should have gone before munchkin, theres no comparison with lines... but there is a line!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 14
And I can definitely see it!! That's amazing Annie I am stupidly happy for you :happydance: what a day! Are you 10dpo too? Seriously so many congrats! Deep breaths now...

Omg - Munchkin - I'm so pleased for you hun :happydance::happydance:

No mistaking that line - 10DPO as well.

Come on Annie - chuck him out the loo:haha:

:hugs:

X

Annie - :happydance: :happydance: you as well:flower:

Congrats ladies - how exciting now we need to know what you both did this month - apart from the obvious:winkwink:

Who's next who's next:happydance:

Beautiful rainbows all around:cloud9:

AFM - Nothing happening - still going to go to Dr's on Monday - may as well at least then she can see I haven't Ovulated - or have I????:wacko:

X

Amazing Annie! This is more excitement than I'm used to before 8 am :)

Yay I am stupidly happy for you too munchkin!! This feels very different to my chemical, I just knew I must be pregnant! The evening sickness has begun already!

Yay due date buddies :happydance:

Garfie, annoying, so do they check your hormones to see if you have or not? Is there sonething they can give you to bring on O? X

Linny - I used to have no longer than 24 day cycles before my last DNC - this has now stretched to 34 days + with a late O and short LP - so she will take my bloods and then go from there.

Prior to my DNC I had always Od - so she is not sure what changed:wacko: I have had 5m/c so surely I must O:wacko: I am also booked in to have a full u/s at beginning of December - at last a local Dr that is listening:happydance:

I am also down for next cycle to get my FSH/LH tested - to check the quality of my eggs (I'm 42) hopefully I won't need it as I will have a BFP - but not looking likely at the moment:cry:

What stage are you at hun?:hugs:

Can't believe 2 new BFPs on here - maybe it's a lucky thread after all:happydance:

X

At least you have a plan now Garfie, hopefully you won't need it though :hugs:

Definitely a lucky thread! I'm just so happy!

Annie, Munchkin - congrats! What a great start to the day.

Don't have time for full post, but quick update - looks like my stronger positive was a faulty test. Took another today and it was really really faint - so seems that I'm definitely not newly bfp, just still working out the old hormone. Off to get beta results and scan shortly, but I know I'm out. Pretty devastated after fooling myself that it was good news - ah well. Maybe next month

Aww Boodley :hugs: hope you finally get an ending to your mc at least.

Oh Boodley what a shame. These things just trick us sometimes. Sorry . Maybe the betas will give you reassurance either way x
Thanks everyone for the congrats. It all feels a bit unreal. I never really believe I'm pregnant til I'm past my AF due date anyway which is Tuesday but I'm going to be optimistic anyway! Oh is quite nervous I think understandably but probably more excited than the last 2 bfps probably because he knows now how important this is xx

Garfie I'd definitely be wanting some answers now, I really hope you get some soon it's so frustrating! :hugs:

Hi ladies - so scan showed 3cm piece of retained tissue. Scheduled for d&c wed. It's my 34th birthday Thursday. Last year was waiting on d&c for my birthday too. Feeling very sorry for myself at this moment. I'll pick up, we'll move on and it'll be ok. But for now, going to indulge the sadness for a while.

Oh Boodley that's so sad. I think the kindest thing you can do for yourself is allow yourself to be sad for as long as you need. It's the most awful thing to go through. Can you book a fake birthday once all this is over? Like the queen??

:hugs: Boodley, just feel as down as you need to right now. Hopefully this will end the horrible limbo you've been in though

Oh Boodley - this was not the outcome we were all hoping for you:cry: please allow yourself some time to feel sad - as for the DNC itself I found it wasn't to bad physically it's just the healing process (mentally) that hurts.

I can imagine at the moment it has just brought all those feelings you have tried to move on from right back up to the top (this is natural as well so if you feel like crying/screaming/sitting quietly do it) it will help you heal:hugs:.

Wednesday? could they not schedule it any sooner?:dohh:

Sending BIG :hugs: your way hun

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member