Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Ooh ladies your party sounds ace! Stick on some goats cheese and Brie and pate and I'm definitely jealous! Off out with my friend in a bit. She's my hear dryers and knows everything so I told her before oh so at least I don't have to fake drink! Although if this turns out to be a chemical and I've missed out on wine on one of my only nights out of the year I'll be really grumpy! In fact being secretly preggers during Christmas and new year could be tricky for a wino like me. The first lime and soda will give the game away straight away!! X

Awww Boodley- I'm so sorry (again) but I want that wine and chocolate!!! lol I've cut down on my caffeine (used to be a FIEND) and now I'm not even really doing much chocolate (watching my weight for the wedding) so EAT SOME FOR ME!!! And I want to be in on the trampoline party!

LL- that sounds so awesome! I had a massage once and it was heaven. I am normally a HUGE fan of shoes/boots (ok, and makeup, and books, and... :eyeroll: ) but we're saving to buy a house in the Spring, so I've been restraining myself. I want a new pair of riding boots badly.

Rachel- The wedding is getting close! Are you getting nervous?! Mine is 01.25.2014 (or I guess it would be 25.01.14 for you ;) ) and I am sending my invitations out on Monday, so I'm getting excited! It'll just be a small thing, probably about 50 people, but I still can't wait. We have awesome food/booze planned for everyone and we're going to Mexico on our honeymoon.

Garfie- I have no life. What is this life you speak of?! ;) lol I get super bored at work so I'm on here.

This weekend DS and I are pretty much alone (DF is a software engineer and he's working with a charity this weekend that designs programs/websites for small businesses for free). DF will be there for breakfast tomorrow and Sunday but that's it, so I'm excited to hang out alone. He's very much a little "guy's guy" so I know he will miss DF tons, but I'm excited to cuddle him and play trucks with him and run around outside. Hopefully it'll take my mind of TTC.

Boodley - I am so sorry that I forgot to address that you are yet again awaiting/undergoing a d&c around your birthday. I know how you feel. I had not miscarried yet on my birthday, but I had had some spotting and I was so scared. We went for supper and then I got so paranoid that something I ate would kill the baby and I cried and cried. Then 4 days later I found out I was miscarrying on the day that my best friend and I were celebrating our birthdays together. When I got home that night from the hospital, I put my birthday gift in a bag on the floor by my bed and now almost 4 months later it is still in its bag on the floor in that exact same spot. I still haven't gone through it because it makes me too depressed. I don't even remember some of what she bought me because I can't bear to look. One of the gifts was a stuffed animal for my baby, so it makes me extra sad. So, long story short, I know how awful and unfair it is to go through such a sad time on your birthday. :hugs: enjoy that wine and chocolate though... You deserve it!

1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so!

4DPO: The twinge type cramps that I had over the weekend seem to have mellowed. I have only gotten a few today that stopped me in my tracks. I did pinpoint the pain to have started where my ovary would be and tracked it down my fallopian tube! My boobs are increasingly tender and I have had a mad case of farts today but I'm not sure if it is anything because I had chili for dinner last night. My lower back hurts and I have been very grumpy all day long. I had another really vivid dream last night about moving and falling down the stairs and having to go to the doctor to see if my baby was ok. That's the second night in a row that I have had a dream about being pregnant, and I never dream I'm pregnant. I also had some acidic liquid burps this morning that weren't very appealing.

5DPO: mild cramping in my uterus, but no twinges near my hips anymore, cranky, tired, still a lot of creamy mucus and the third vivid dream in a row. My boobs are kinda sensitive but they don't hurt at all otherwise. Besides that, I almost threw up at the grocery store when my husband and I walked by some cheese (which coincidentally is the same cheese I threw up all over when I had my chemical).

6DPO: yet another vivid dream. I actually woke up crying from this one. Temp dropped a little from 98.02, to 97.89. Gassy, bouts of nausea, right breast somewhat sensitive, cranky, slight cramping in abdomen and still have creamy mucus. I also noticed that my cervix has not dropped since ovulation. I'm still exhausted and my lower back hurts.

Yep, yep and yep. Same things on the same day 2 months in a row! Only temp dropped from 98.35 to 98.11 today. Will this be another positive month or just my body copying itself?

On another note, after being punched in the uterine area yesterday by a student, and being punched in the thigh by him today I am seriously considering getting some sort of protective armor for myself lol. Seriously though, really nervous about being pregnant around these kids.

How is everyone else?

Oh congrats to you newly preggers it really made me smile (and only a tiny bit jealous)

Boodly I had 2 d&cs it's horrible thinking you've got through it (physically) only to find you've got to go through it again. You will defo have a clean slate after this one. After my second my levels dropped fast and I felt back to my self quicker. I hope it all runs smoothly.

Munchkin and Annie- Yay! Congrats! Hoping for darker lines and a little more relaxation!

Boodley- Im so sorry hun. Hope they get that out and you can begin to move on nicely.

AFM- Went to the dr today and have a large cyst on my left ovary. Measured 22 mm. Very large and probably what is causing my abdominal pain. Poo. Dr says no meds this month until it subsides to at least 15 mm. Super bummed and looks like I'm out this month unless a miracle happens. I was totally looking forward to my iui but maybe I can have a stress-free month anyway and enjoy thanksgiving.

Talking to some other co workers of mine and what do you know? More ppl that I know with issues conceiving. One ended up adopting and still no bb of their own. It is way more common than I originally thought.

Im so happy for all the preggers in our group but I am with the others on being jealous and living vicariously through them!

Oh penguin sorry about the cyst and being out for this month already. Just enjoy being off this month and then come back all guns blazing for a Christmas bfp!

Jrepp the symptoms are very promising! When are you testing?

Penguin sorry about the cyst, at least you know what the pain is now. But having to wait a month is forever :(
Are you booked in for IUI? Have you had it before? That's exciting!!
JRepp i agree those signs sound good!
AFM i did another ic and i think it's a teeny bit darker, although it took forever to come up, it was a heartstopping 5 minutes!

as soon as I get back on the meds and everything looks promising I can do the iui. no I've never had to done before. I will definitely be ready next month!

as soon as I get back on the meds and everything looks promising I can do the iui. no I've never had to done before. I will definitely be ready next month!

Wow that is exciting, it's meant to be pretty succesful! Something to really look forward to x

AFM i've bought a digi and clearblue plus ready for tomorrow and if they're both positive i am going to get excited and change my ticker and everything. I'm so determined to enjoy this pregnancy however long it lasts. :happydance:

Jrepp the symptoms are very promising! When are you testing?

I hope so. I don't know when I'm going to test. Two weeks from o would be at the one month mark of my second miscarriage. I'm kind of waiting to see what my temps are going to do. They dropped from 98.35 to 98.11 yesterday and down to 98.06 today. I would like them to go up again.

Penguin sorry about the cyst, at least you know what the pain is now. But having to wait a month is forever :(
Are you booked in for IUI? Have you had it before? That's exciting!!
JRepp i agree those signs sound good!
AFM i did another ic and i think it's a teeny bit darker, although it took forever to come up, it was a heartstopping 5 minutes!

Thank you. Have you tried and frer?

Thanks JRepp are you 7DPO now? fingers crossed this will be it!
I have only taken 3 IC's so far but i bought a double back with a clearblue plus and a clearblue digi today to take tomorrow.
Why do you say frer? I've still got time to get back to the chemist!!

Thanks JRepp are you 7DPO now? fingers crossed this will be it!
I have only taken 3 IC's so far but i bought a double back with a clearblue plus and a clearblue digi today to take tomorrow.
Why do you say frer? I've still got time to get back to the chemist!!

I am 7 dpo today. Here's to hoping :happydance::happydance:

I asked about the frer because I remember you saying you took some ic's and thought the frer would give you a more solid line. But, the digital will work too :happydance:

Eurgh i just had a glimpse in first tri and it's really scary. Lots of ladies talking about fears of mc, or just finding out they've miscarried. I've spent both first tris in there and i remember it being horrid and scary. I think i'm just going to steer clear and stay here!

Yea there is alot of that in first tri atm, its either that or posts about telling the fam at 6 weeks..

Well considering it's about 100 pages since i last did a list i think it's high time for a new one!!

I have been out of the loop though and there are new ladies as well as new situations for the 'old' ladies so can you PLEASE PM me with your cycle details and anyone else's you know.. It would be a massive help.

Thanks all xxx

Penguin - I am so sorry about your cyst and that it is delaying you another month. What a bummer! Just to feed my own hypochondria - can you describe your abdominal pain so I can see if I should be worried that I have one as well? Is it normal that they get smaller on their own? Did they have a reason for this cyst? I am glad you should be able to do IUI next month and I hope it works!

Munchkin - Yay for a darker IC. Can't wait to hear what came up on the digital. :happydance: I messaged you my details.

I remember the first tri forum being terrifying as well. Isn't it ironic that the problem-free first tri forum is scarier than the TTC After a Loss thread? I'm glad you feel safe here.

Geez there are alot of recent losses in first tri :( i never posted my losses there, it just felt odd and i didnt want to get anyone down.

Penguin - I am so sorry about your cyst and that it is delaying you another month. What a bummer! Just to feed my own hypochondria - can you describe your abdominal pain so I can see if I should be worried that I have one as well? Is it normal that they get smaller on their own? Did they have a reason for this cyst? I am glad you should be able to do IUI next month and I hope it works!

Munchkin - Yay for a darker IC. Can't wait to hear what came up on the digital. :happydance: I messaged you my details.

I remember the first tri forum being terrifying as well. Isn't it ironic that the problem-free first tri forum is scarier than the TTC After a Loss thread? I'm glad you feel safe here.

Thanks literati! My pain was in the front of my abdomen, almost all the way across on both sides. Sharp stabbing pains and aching. You probably don't have to worry, it is caused by hyper stimulating the ovaries. Since I have been on fertility meds for the last 2 months on high doses of femara it is very common. I had several of them when i did my shots. They do go away on their own. Sometimes can rupture and cause some bleeding. I didn't take anything or have bleeding when I did my shots. They do go away on their own and the dr says people can get pregnant even with the cysts. I cannot wait til next month but I am not going to be too optimistic. My coworker who adopted after trying for a while, had 6 iuis with no results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->