Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Linny I've had lots of constipation and pains that doubled me over. Thus is definitely period type pain instead. I remember with my last pregnancies sitting at work convinced it was the end because I was feeling like this but it's just terrifying and I'm becoming more and more convinced it's not a good sign :(

Could you ring you EPU? I was told that next time I was pregnant if I had any cramps or bleeding or both to ring and they would do a scan

Yes I'll see how it's going tomorrow morning. I was always told it was only heavy cramps AND bleeding that was a worry but you know when you don't feel right! Hopefully my mw will call me tomorrow and I can talk to her x

Yeah, better to be safe than sorry especially when you've been through a loss and you're worrying more than normal.
I rang the women ward/EPU loads during my MC asking them all sorts of questions and they were lovely and understanding - I actually apologised for calling so much the Nurse started answering the phone with 'Oh Hello Rachel! How can I help?' then after I'd talked about that problem she asked me about the others as she remembered I called that much :blush:

Munchkin - think you meant Rachel there? Just wanted to check, did you have them with your baby too? As in, has it characterised all your pregnancies? If so it makes sense that maybe you just get af cramps when preggers? It is not nice though ( had some myself and hated it) and normally pain signals something bad is happening but I read a study recently (I know, google scholar addict!) and it said presentation at an A&E for pain in early pregnancy made no significant difference to miscarriage outcome at all...pain in itself means nothing, despite what we all assume... Only heavy bleeding makes a difference. Hope that helps x

If I were you, for your own peace of mind, I'd try to get in to an early scan whether private or not as soon as poss!

Yeah I think rachels right as well, epu will deal with you for pain. Hope you get in to see someone soon x

Yes sorry I did mean Rachel :doh: I do remember sitting at work having cramps and wetness and thinking 'it's all over' a few times with my previous pregnancies. I can't remember if it was just like this but I've been worrying this time cos I've had no cramps but I don't like it now it's here!
Thanks for the study. That's useful. I will speak to my mw tomorrow, another reason to call her and sort out the scan!

I'm late to the party but CONGRATULATIONS literati on that BEAUTIFUL line! I got tears in my eyes when I saw it! I'm just so happy for you x

Celine I'm so happy your scan was perfect!

Munchkin I know you know that cramping is normal, but I know you are scared anyway. I agree with the others, see if you can get in somewhere to make sure everything is ok. Its horrible that such a fantastic thing can become so scary so quickly.

I had my consult yesterday afternoon- not happy with the centre- very unprofessional, but in the end the results were great. Better than great really. I have pictures- about 60 of them including 3d, but of course I left my usb with them all at home! I will put them up when I can!

Rachel-you can get EWCM anytime your estrogen is high. I sometimes get it right before AF but early BPF would be a possibility too.
I love the Big Bang Theory!!

Elizabean congrats on the consult. Sounds amazing, we really need an upload of a pic or 2!

You ladies have scared me now, I was hoping you'd all just say it was nothing and I was crazy but now I'm more worried :( Its not getting worse so I'll see how I feel overnight. If it gets much worse I'll go in but I'll mention it to my mw too, it might give her some ammunition to get me a scan :(

Munchkin - I'm only saying to go in for your peace of mind... Not because I'm expecting the worst... Seriously, I say it because I was a mess when I had shooting pains etc. I couldn't have waited to find out for weeks. X

Rachel - To be honest, I've barely noticed my CM this cycle. I had a few days of creamy, and then since then I haven't really noticed any at all. If I check internally it just looks a bit 'wet' but nothing distinguishable. I do hope your CM is a good sign. The throwing up definitely sounds like it!

GRGirl - Haha Thank you! That's funny you yelled out loud. Did people look at you strangely? How was your appointment?

Munchkin - Cramps are totally normal!!!!! I remember when my co-worker got her BFP (she was one of those clueless girls who doesn't find out til 5 and a half weeks), she was complaining of cramps and kept saying, "I know I must not be pregnant, I have bad cramps and feel like AF is starting any minute" ... but sure enough, she was pregnant (around the same stage as you!) and she continued to complain of cramps for weeks. She's now 31 weeks and complaining constantly of back pain...and soon that will be you too! Have faith! :hugs:

Elizabean - Aww, than you! I am glad your consultation gave you great results although it is unfortunate they were so unprofessional. Can't wait to see a few of those delightful scan photos. Can't believe you're heading toward the 2nd trimester already as well! You and IAW are like my idols. ;)

LL - Oh right! Hurry up and wake up! :haha: OH thinks I need to take some time out of BnB I woke up this morning and said 'Ooo my cycle buddy is testing today' the look on his face was priceless :') Why can't TTC just be simple for once :dohh:
I just saw this now because I was in such a hurry this morning, but that made me laugh! I tell my dh about my BnB friends too. I think he's gotten used to it. :p

AFM - When I called my dr's office to confirm the pregnancy, I asked for a blood test instead of a urine test so I don't have to try to hold in my pee and go first thing in the morning. This way I'll find out what my hCG levels are, although she isn't doing any follow-up tests to see if they're doubling.

Something disconcerting about testing early is it's too early to have any major symptoms. I can't wait to start feeling sick to my stomach all the time! hahah. But I am feeling really hopeful today and have managed to avoid the worry. :happydance:

Munchkin - I'm only saying to go in for your peace of mind... Not because I'm expecting the worst... Seriously, I say it because I was a mess when I had shooting pains etc. I couldn't have waited to find out for weeks. X

This is what I was trying to say too!

You are only going to drive yourself mad with worry. Best to see someone and put your mind at rest. I'm sure it is completely fine :hugs:

Munchkin - I know how scary cramping is, but im hoping everything is fine. Cramps are natures way of stretching everything out to have tje baby nice and comfy. I hope thats the case for you!

My doctor called back and confirmed that thebsoonest they can get me in for the re is mid February so I have to wait to go in. Sje also said to wait on the progesterone until ive seen the re. I dont know what to do because I could potentially have 2-3 mcs before I can get it if the issuebis progesterone.

I just want a baby and all this potential for problems really makes me feel like a failed and broken woman.

I'm very sorry you're feeling discouraged and frustrated about this possible progesterone issue, Jrepp. It is ridiculous that you should have to wait months to solve whatever's causing your miscarriages. Of course you don't want to lose another one! :hugs:

Jrepp-are you committed to seeing this particular doctor or could you find a new one? My OB and RE are at the University of Colorado at the Ann Schutz building in Aurora. They are both wonderful doctors.

Jrepp-are you committed to seeing this particular doctor or could you find a new one? My OB and RE are at the University of Colorado at the Ann Schutz building in Aurora. They are both wonderful doctors.

The re they got at Denver health is contracted from university hospital. Her name is Dr. Ross I think.

I have heard that name but haven't met her. I see Dr. Kondapalli. She is great. I'm pretty sure they work in the same office. I see her in her Stapleton office since they recently moved out of the hospital space. I wonder if you could get in sooner if you are willing to drive to a different office and/or see a different doctor? Worth asking....

Jrepp that sucks! Feb? Thats way too far away :( can u not make s huge fuss about it?
Elizabean i look foreard to a few of your pics :)
Munchkin get your scan for peace of mind but for what its worth i had cramping at 6-7 weeks, i know cos hubby was away and i really with all my heart wanted to sneak in a scan, but then i didnt want to face my girlie getaway with bad news so i waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->