Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Congrats Elizabean & Celine!! Great to hear both your good news stories!

So many congrats. You must be feeling brilliant!

Now what time does literati wake up?? I think it's only about 4.30 in Canada so could be a while!!

Just popping in to check how your scan went Celine - Bloody great news love! High fives!!!!! I am so happy for you, you really deserve this. X

Elizabean - Very happy to hear the scan went well, i'm sure the consult will also be fine....Clingy things for xmas party - i'm trying to also find a christmas party dress and it's usually horribly painful to find anything i like. Have a good time.

IAW - Sounds like a sensible idea, the worrying period being over there's no point adding unwanted stress. I really hope you are able to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy X

Rachel - Sorry about the bfn :( Are you going to be trying over xmas period or doing partying instead? My good freind did that (took time off to get a bit drunk over xmas) and got preggers after 6 months of trying. :) x

Slg - sounds promising! EWCM doesn't turn up for no good reason! x

Jalanis - I would go with the one which was darker than the control. They do say go with the first positive opk....You can always bd a bit after to make sure but the opk's further into the cycle can end up doing your head in a bit because you will always have some LH in your system. The best option I think is OPK with charting/temping to confirm dates. x

Munchkin - How are you feeling today love? Any idea when your mw will get back to you? x

LL - What's the situation!?! x

Thanks linny. I know she's in tomorrow at my drs for booking appointments tomorrow so will hopefully hear then. I just want to get something booked now! X

Munchkin, totally love. I was having a look in my local area for scans etc (I know, wtf am i like eh?) and noticed that there's a private hospital called Nuffield Health that offer them. My freind went there for one and said it was just like a normal hospital, except you pay....They have them around the country, a few in the midlands. If the mw has any problems I think they may be a good bet....better than those scan places which are purely just business oriented.

Boodley - Yeah, if AF does turn up the only thing I can find positive (except my tea and chocolate) is that my body will finally be getting back to a proper cycle as if it starts today it will be 28 days so a 'normal' length cycle. Speaking of pets I asked OH for a kitten, well that was a big fat no :haha:

LL - Oh right! Hurry up and wake up! :haha: OH thinks I need to take some time out of BnB I woke up this morning and said 'Ooo my cycle buddy is testing today' the look on his face was priceless :') Why can't TTC just be simple for once :dohh:

Elizabean - Thank you :flower: Glad your scan went well and yay for moving! Ooo shopping, nothing better :)

Celine - Yaaaay! So happy for you!

Linny - It really depends when AF turns up to work out when my next AF will appear, if I'm meant to ov around the time I'm away for Christmas then I'm going to take a break as we won't be able to dtd but who knows :shrug:

Munchkin - We've got a Nuffield Hospital here in Taunton and it seems quite good - I've never known them to do Ultrasounds for pregnancy but it could just be the one down here that doesn't as Linny said they offer them. I've never used the services but I've been to my one before and it seems nice :)

AFM - I had a dream last night AF came so I know I'm out now. Every time that dream comes AF is not far behind and had some tingles down below and that's normally a sign :/ Guess it's time to sit and wait :( Sliver lining - I'm guaranteed chocolate every day from the 1st (few days after AF is here) from my advent calender :p I guess for me this part is worse it's the 'sit and wait for known impending AF' rather than 'well maybe she won't turn up' ughh, think I'm going to have a pity party today :(

EDIT - Oh and I forgot to include.. I almost threw up last night, was at the toilet it was that bad but nothing - thought that was a good sign but guess not :/

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

Hey guys!!! Sorry to keep you waiting!!!!!!!!!

I don't think this needs any words: :happydance:

Attachments

• tests13dpo.jpg
    tests13dpo.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 8
Yay!!! So happu for you! Sad I'm losing my cycle buddy but happy it's for this reason!

LL - Totally just stalked you to this thread for more happy dances! XXXXX Excellent christmas present to yourself X

Rachel - Aw, are you and hubs not together over xmas this year? If you did AF now then, 25th seems a bit late for OV...you might make it! :)

Linny - Might be going to my parents mid Dec then hubbys parents for christmas so no BDing as will be staying with them but we have to see if we go :)

I feel sick after everything I eat is that a good sign? :( Going to get some new tests today so if no AF today I'll teat tomorrow morning then wait until Saturday/Sunday to next test as AF is due Friday x

Rachel - Sounds promising to me!....you could try this afternoon with held-in pee? (That's the poas addict in me, sorry).

I really want to but OH made me promise not to :( and the pessimistic in me think when it's another BFN I'll break down :(

Wow, what a day!! Literati - CONGRATS!!!! I had a feeling it'd be good news :) :) :)
Delighted for ya.

Who will be next, I wonder............Rachel, hope yours is good news soon too!

LL i was stalkng this thread all day! I went for a wee nap and came back to your news i almost shouted out loud!! i am so thrilled for you hun! What a bright bood bfp too! <3

Celine and Literati - what wonderful news for you both!!! I am so excited and can't stop smiling. You deserve all good things that come your way! H&H!

Literati there are no words. Amazing news. Has it sunk in yet?

Rach - Sure you could get some cheeky bd action in! although hopefully no need! :) x

Congrats LL and Celine! I hope you have a happy, healthy 9 months.

Rachel- hubby's can be such a pain when they make you wait it out.

Everyone in the tww - wishing you luck and lots of baby dust!

Everyone in the tww to start the tww, good luck and have fun while you wait.

AFM: I did a lot of googling yesterday, and I am fairly certain I have a progesterone deficiency, most probably caused by a gluten intolerance that I've had for several years. Apparently it's quite common. I went back and looked at my charts and after o, my temps only increase on average .25 degrees - whereas it should be in the .4 degree range. I'm waiting for a call from my doctors assistant to schedule my follow up appointment and my appointment with the re.....and I'm going to ask about progesterone supplements in the mean time. They have a really good progesterone cream at my husbands work that has gotten really good reviews, so I want him to get me some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->