Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

LL_you definitely need more happy dances on this page too :)
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo:
:hugs: :friends: :hugs:

Im still shocked at how she got a stark white bfn at 9dpo and such a dark bfp at 13dpo! Really really great news! ok bets on who could be next? racheal & garfie?

Hey ladiess i guess i ovulAted already so leys hope for the best now.....and congrats for the :bfp: whoever got it :happydance:

It was Literati :) she was the third person to ever join this thread <3 i had a look at the first page and everyone who posted on that page has a bfp now!

It was Literati :) she was the third person to ever join this thread <3 i had a look at the first page and everyone who posted on that page has a bfp now!

That's awesome! Maybe we are a lucky thread after all :) :happydance:

We really need Garfie's BFP next :thumbup: or any/all of them but Garfie is def due!

Linny - Yeah I'll defiantly try! Got 4 more tests today so have 5 now - I wanted more but OH said to wait in case I don't need them, what a spoil sport :growlmad: Going to take one tomorrow morning given no AF tonight/tomorrow morning before I go to the toilet - I make sure to wipe before I pee :haha: then if still a BFN I'll wait until Saturday as I'll be one day late :)

Jrepp - I know :( He's doing what's right and making me wait and I know his sense but that doesn't make me want to poas any less haha

Celine - I'm hoping, that gives me hope I took one at 10dpo and was completely white and tomorrow I'll be 13dpo.

Garfie - Where are you in your cycle now?

My little pessimistic side think AF will turn up so if she does 1) she's going to be renamed RB for royal b*tch as she's not given me clear enough signs :growlmad: and 2) who here is still TTC, there's so many BFP lately I can't keep up with who is and isn't :dohh:

Have not posted a lot but been following this thread for awhile.

I had another chemical:( Had one after MC too. Had a + HPT and then few days later started period(yesterday). Didn't do opks but had alot of EWCM so had sex around then and a lot in general this month.

Wish you luck and HH pregnancies to the ones who got BFP:)! Nice to watch this thread.

Rachel - OH's are poas-blockers, all of them! I've never heard of a single one encouraging early and/or recklessly obsessive poas. What is up with that!? :) hehe. But seriously yeah! Don't discount yourself. Fingers crossed for tomoz!

Oh kittycat so sorry you had another chemical. Massive hugs to you xx you helped me so much in the early days during/after the mc. there's loads of support on here if you want to join? We 're suddenly getting very lucky though so if you don't want your sticky baby I wouldn't ;)

Hi Kittycat. I'm so sorry to hear about your chemical. It sounds like you have had a tough road. We would love to have you join us if/when you are up to it :)

Rachel. I'm still TTC too. I have a feeling that you aren't anymore as I suspect your test tomorrow will be positive. Unless you randomly throw up often? :haha:

Garfie. This is for you... :dust:

My OH is smart enough to just stay out of the POAS business. He knows he will only make me cranky and won't change my mind about how many tests I will do anyhow :laugh2: Smart man :bodyb:

Celine - Congrats on an amazing scan :happydance: the best news ever and was hubby there to see it :hugs:

LL - :happydance::happydance: congrats to you as well mama - has it sunk in and wow what a cracking dark line that is:happydance:

Sorry ladies I have been at work and then have one of those boring after school meetings shortly - but I just had to pop in and say congrats:happydance:

AFM - My next move is a full abdo scan on Monday - as now they are worried about retained products (since June) what????:growlmad: you are having a laugh - they took away my baby boy so surely they got everything:cry:

I would love to be the next BFP - but at the moment with all this fake ovulation going on - who knows.:haha:

So for now ladies I am cheering you all on and watching from the side line keeping myself busy:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Slg my hubby is the same, he stays the hell away from all the sticks!

Garfie how are you feeling sbout this abdo scan? Are they only checking for retained products?

Garfie- why are they suspecting retained tissue after all this time? What a bummer.

Rachel - I really hope you get your BFP tomorrow! My stark white at 9 DPO should give you hope!

Celine - you made me feel so special looking back and seeing that I was the third person on this thread. ;) I am so happy everyone on the first page is preg now, but definitely garfie is due next (along with everyone else)! It is crazy how it was such a stark white neg on 9dpo. I wonder if something would have shown up on a frer? Anyway, I'm thrilled!!
How are you feeling now that you know that your baby is okay? So happy for you!!!

Thank you to EVERYONE for all the great congrats and happy dances! You are all so sweet! I really did feel like there was a collective cheer around the world like Munchkin said. ;) it definitely hasn't fully sunk in yet but I am sooo happy and it's sooo hard to concentrate at work!

Good luck to slg, Jalanis, garfie, GRGirl, Jrepp, and everyone else still in the TTC game! I sure hope I am not making you sad by posting but I know it will be all of your turns soon! :happydance:

Not sad here. Couldn't get me in to see the re until February, so I'm waiting for the doc to call back about progesterone and gonna re talk about a December appointment if possible.

No LL this is your turn to shne and feel special because we alla WILL get to that place. I was only sad looking back as i got my 4th pregnancy bfo at the start of it snd it follows my worries up til the end :( i scrolled thru and garfie is next but didnt see who came after.
Rachel we are now cheering you on for tomorrow, i hope you will be bump buddies with LL

Quick questions as I promised OH I would come off while we watch The Big Bang Theory :p

My CM is going crazy at the moment. It went from being completely dried up or near enough to quite thick and creamy to now it's like ewcm but not as, well I can think of the word.. it doesn't pull as easily? I don't really know how to explain it :dohh:

People who have had their BFP what was yours like just before?

My body just isn't cooperating with me today but my bbs hurt a bit, well they feel fuller which they have on and off for a few days but they hurt a bit now. :D

LL- ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!! I yelled out loud at my RE appt because I was so excited for you!!!!!! Yayuyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Dammit the cramps have started. :( lower stimach and backache. It's just hideous, I feel like AF is just about to appear :cry: I've written on so many other peoples posts not to worry about the cramps but it's so terrifying and hard to believe its normal :(

Garfie - what the actual eff? After all this time! if that is the case then obviously better for that to be sorted out....still, can't imagine you're thrilled by the prospect. How come this came up then? Is it their educated guess or based on tests? Sorry if you mentioned something before, I've just skim read the last few pages. X

Slg & Celine - hehe, glad to hear not every man is wrestling hpt's off their ladies at 9 dpo ;) x

Rachel - my ewcm went through the full cycle in about 2 days, creamy, watery, egg white, i thought it might be a bit more leisurely. Could be dehydration affecting it with dryness maybe? I'm no expert I'm afraid x

Munchkin - I got cramps around that point and everything was fine at that point! Your body's probably just making sure there's enough room for baby to grow big. Could it be gas? I had horrible gas at that stage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->