Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Hi ladies!
Sorry I've been away for, what seems like forever. I needed some time away from the thread to enjoy H's company and sort everything out for Christmas/New years/Wedding. Hope you don't mind me joining back for the new year? :blush:
I'm going to try to catch up but sorry if I seem clueless about what's going on :(
Happy new year everyone. <3

thanks ladies. it's been tough but at least we know she is no longer suffering. my appt went ok. one good egg measuring 18.79. the Dr and hubby talked me out of iui. so it's a bd marathon this week! happy New year!

Penguin - Good luck on that BD marathon!

Sara - I am glad you have a positive outlook for the new year. That will certainly help a lot.

Linny- thanks. :) I can't wait til we meet our rainbow babies in 2014.

Rachel - welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your break. When is your wedding again?

Will taking Benadryl do anything in regards to ovulation? I am allergic to shell fish and thought that it would be ok if I cooked them for hubby but didn't eat them.....apparently I was wrong and am now sitting in bed with hives and a red itchy rash. I took 2 Benadryl before thinking that I could have ovulated either today, yesterday or tomorrow.......

I think. Rachel is getting married in March 18 or 22ndish? Welcome back Rachel! How are the plans going? Youre gettng MARRIED this year!
Penguin good luck on that marathon xxxx why did they talk u out of iui btw?
Jrepp as far as i know benedryl wont affect ov...what a crappy time to be breaking out in hives! Could make for a funny bfp story fx!

March 22nd :) Plans are going.. well they're going.. :haha: They've come to a stand still as currently too many people are getting involved so I've said no more planning is getting done until everyone butts out (everything important is done don't worry!) I KNOW! I'm so excited! :happydance: You're 14 weeks already?! WOW!

Yay for BDing marathon! Which one is the iui - I get confused with them all :blush:

Jrepp - If I remember rightly it doesn't affect ov as such, I think it just dries you up a bit but I'm guessing one would be fine.

Happy New Year Ladies

Sorry I've not been around - have been stalking though:winkwink:

Can't believe how big your bellies are growing ladies:happydance:

AFM - I have had my tests but hubby didn't want his - I almost became singe over the New Year :cry: if you want to know more (I don't want to clog up this thread) head over and read my journal - I put a shortened version in there.

But for now it's business as usual - minus the tests:dohh:

I will try and catch up properly soon - in the middle of taking down the decs:dohh:

:hugs:

X

So sorry to hear about you and hubby! :( Is everything with you both better now? x

Welcome back Rachel, glad to hear you've taken back control with wedding planning. Family love to get involved but it is your day! X

Jrepp, I read a weird thing once that Benadryl helps with implantation! Hah? I have no idea of the truth of this though! Otherwise I can't imagine it'll make a drastic difference.

Garfie- god sorry to hear that pet, I'll head on over to your journal. Christmas is stressful anyway apparently the season of break ups!? But good you haven't and got through it in one piece! X

Garfie - So sorry about your awful new year.

Rachel - Ooh, the wedding is coming up quick! I'm glad you're taking a break from planning.

Well ladies, as always my body is doing what it wants to do. After 5 days of flashing smilies on the cb digital advance, I am now on day 3 of positive opk's. I had some ewcm today, so I seduced hubby :blush: I had the most convincing o pains 2 days ago, but my temp hasn't shifted yet and I'm still getting positive opk's so I obviously haven't o'd yet.

I'm just taking it easy today. Trying not to walk that much as every time I am on my leg for an extended period of time it swells to double what it should be. Have to go back to the surgeon for re-revaluation as my leg shouldn't be swelling the way that it is.

Opk is now negative, (I think) and so is cb digital advance, but my temp hasn't shifted yet. I have no clue what is going on :cry: I'm wondering if the progesterone cream I used last month could have messed up this months cycle, or if I'm going to be annovulatory for the first time ever, or if I already ovulated and I'm just having a slow rise like I did the month I got my last bfp.

Would you ladies mind looking at my chart and letting me know what you think?

Jrepp - oh dear, I hope not you too!! I'm cracking up here this month. I think mine's deffo an anovulatory cycle and it's driving me crazy - I don't know when my cycle will reset or what to expect - FRUSTRATED! I mean - come on!!!!! - I even ovulated while technically still pregnant :/// I can't rely on my body at all.

Hmm, well I have read about temp rises being delayed. If your true positive was yesterday then you can ovulate 12-36 hours later - right? Which might mean no temp rise till tomorrow.......lets hope it's good and high in the morning xx

Jrepp- it doesn't look like you could have ovulated yet but I agree with Boodley that maybe you will see a rise tomorrow?

Let's hope so! I didn't get much sleep last night, so that could have something to do with it. I know that when I got pregnant in September I ovulated almost 50 hours after my first positive opk, so this could be similar. :shrug: I guess I'll just play it by ear and see what my body is going to do. Attached are my opk's starting cdm7 through today.

How are you ladies doing?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 6
Well ladies after losing my angel on the 6th dec at 5w 2d I am currently 2 days late as my cycles returned to normal fairly quick. I got a strong positive on cd 16 after 3 days prior of nothing. Really hoping for a bfp but waiting fot my tests to show up today in the post. I would be shocked with a bfp so early on but chuffed if it was t happen. Really want a 2014 rainbow. xx

Lesh - Sorry for your loss - it can happen - Celine and a few others are testament to this:happydance:

Good luck hun :thumbup:

:hugs:

X

So I have some news.

After spending time away from certain pressures and being able to actually have time to think about what I want, I have decided to wait a little longer to try for a baby. I need more time to grieve and I want to enjoy my two babies before we add more to the mix.

Plus I'd like a bigger age gap now. We've missed the small gap we were hoping for so have decided to wait until Cohen is a little older.

So I will be making a doctors appointment asap to go onto the pill. :)

I will be keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you lovely ladies though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->