Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Oh apple :( im glad af arrived and im still heartbroken for your cp :(

Hey all - back from my Christmas hiatus! Jrepp - I share your difficulties! We were in my MILs all week - BDing proved tricky!

Apple - so, so sorry to read about your chemical. Hopefully the New Year will bring good things for us all. :hugs:

Sara - ugh, sorry to hear your news. I hope levels are working themselves out.

Garfie - glad to hear you've another shot!! :thumbup:And that you're both going ahead with tests and so on! Fingers crossed!!

Hope everyone else is well?

So, I did as I said and stopped temping while we were away. I did bring OPKs though.......I couldn't go cold turkey! Anyway, right at my usual time the ol EWCM showed up and OPKs got darker........but not fully positive. So I took the darkest one as a positive, thinking I'd maybe slept through the surge. Got back home a few days ago and snuck in a temp that morning:blush:, to see if temps were up where they usually are after ov..............NOPE! Low temps consistent with pre-ov. They've stayed that way for a few days now. So - sorry to steal your term, Garfie - I think I fake ovd. This has never happened before (that I know of! but cycles were always regular). I'm wondering if this is system screw-up after the mid-cycle ERPC last month - like ovary-memory or something. :dohh:

I'm so sick and tired of scrutinising all this stuff!!

Roll on the New Year - I'm writing 2013 off as being drastically unlucky and hoping the New Year brings new, and better things. :thumbup::flower:

Bxx

I had been taking them (opks) directly after my period ended. Like a day or two after. But I had been ovulating early.

Jrepp i think usually the first opk is the one to go with, but i think youve done fab, according to my dates i conceived two days after bd ( i think bd mon tues conceived thur)

I haven't actually had a positive opk yet. I had one close on cd 11, but it never got as dark as the control line. Temps haven't jumped yet either. I have one close today at cd15 though, so maybe I went back to cd18 ovulation.

Well ladies af has arrived only 6 days late so not took bad. Feel a relief. I'm buying opks today so I can know when I ovulate as this cycle may be a bit odd. When do you think I should starry taking them (not done this properly before) also considering charting but still get broken sleep so don't know if that would work?

Let the obsessing begin.

What brand did you get? Some say to start the day after you start some say to wait until mid cycle. How they know when your mid cycle is is beyond me lol. I would probably say watch your body and if you get pre- o symptoms start testing, otherwise wait until a few days before suspected o.

Hey all - back from my Christmas hiatus! Jrepp - I share your difficulties! We were in my MILs all week - BDing proved tricky!

Apple - so, so sorry to read about your chemical. Hopefully the New Year will bring good things for us all. :hugs:

Garfie - glad to hear you've another shot!! :thumbup:And that you're both going ahead with tests and so on! Fingers crossed!!

So, I did as I said and stopped temping while we were away. I did bring OPKs though.......I couldn't go cold turkey! Anyway, right at my usual time the ol EWCM showed up and OPKs got darker........but not fully positive. So I took the darkest one as a positive, thinking I'd maybe slept through the surge. Got back home a few days ago and snuck in a temp that morning:blush:, to see if temps were up where they usually are after ov..............NOPE! Low temps consistent with pre-ov. They've stayed that way for a few days now. So - sorry to steal your term, Garfie - I think I fake ovd. This has never happened before (that I know of! but cycles were always regular). I'm wondering if this is system screw-up after the mid-cycle ERPC last month - like ovary-memory or something. :dohh:

Roll on the New Year - I'm writing 2013 off as being drastically unlucky and hoping the New Year brings new, and better things. :thumbup::flower:

Bxx

What is an Erpc? Maybe your body geared to o but will try again? I don't know.....I'm sick to death of all the posibilities. I wish everything was very black and white when it comes to baby making (but then it wouldn't be a miracle would it?)

Well....AFM: day 5 flashing smilies on cb digital advance, and nearly positive opk on target brand. My temp raised a little, but not anywhere near an above the coverline jump. My cervix is high, soft and open and I had a bit of what was either ewcm or arousal fluid (went to a lingerie store and got some new outfits to wear for hubby but got quite excited In the store :blush: ) I had some spotting yesterday, but not quite unsure why, and had some more today, not a lot but still noticeable.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 6
Jrepp - 'evacuation of retained products of conception' - a lovely warm & sympathetic medical term to cover the gamut of possible procedures to remove tissue - usually suction though. Your last opk looks good! Re lingerie shopping: good to spice things up a bit anyway! :)) it is meant to be fun. Might take some inspiration and hit the sales!!

Jrepp - 'evacuation of retained products of conception' - a lovely warm & sympathetic medical term to cover the gamut of possible procedures to remove tissue - usually suction though. Your last opk looks good! Re lingerie shopping: good to spice things up a bit anyway! :)) it is meant to be fun. Might take some inspiration and hit the sales!!

Thank you for telling me what it was. Sounds really depressing.

We have been spicing things up a lot!! Between the outfits, games, and sneaky holiday sex I think hubby is in heaven. Horny Jessica + two weeks off from work = creativity in the love making department.

IAW - Yeah, I am sure you can get in any time between 18-22 weeks. I know lots of people lately who have opted not to find out the gender.

Apple - So sorry again about your CP. :( At least AF is here and you can try again. :hugs:

Boodley - Oh no - not fake ovulation! I hope your body starts behaving soon.

AFM - I (finally) have an ultrasound booked for Wed, Jan. 8th when I will be 9+5.

Bxx
oh boodley, so sorry. at least you took a lil time off and I hope things get back on track for you soon.

afm- going in tomorrow morning for my follicle measurements. kinda nervous but I hope I get a few good sized follicles. my aunt/ adopted mom died Sunday morning from an 8 yr battle with cancer. I've been pretty stressed out and bummed. not much sleep, about 10 hrs for the weekend. I'm hoping for a better 2014 as well...

Hey all

Penguin - That is awful, what a terrible time for it to have happened as well. I hope you and your family are doing ok - And i hope at least the follies are a good size for you x

Jrepp - sounds like you and the hubby are having a whale of a time! :) From what I read before there are 2 possible causes - if it's pink or brown it can be from the ruptured follicle. Also, it can be when the switch from oestrogen to progesterone occurs. Are you using the progesterone cream this month after ov?

Boodley - boo to fake OV. It's common to have one non-ov month a year I heard - but looks like potentially a rise could be happening now??

Apple - Oh damn, well i'm glad a new cycle is starting without it being dragged out. But that's still rubbish. x

LL - Hurray for your ultrasound! I can't wait for you to see your little one jumping about! It will give you so much reassurance. X

Munchkin - I understand why the stress! - but just remember that good things really are on your side now.

Hey all

Penguin - That is awful, what a terrible time for it to have happened as well. I hope you and your family are doing ok - And i hope at least the follies are a good size for you x

Jrepp - sounds like you and the hubby are having a whale of a time! :) From what I read before there are 2 possible causes - if it's pink or brown it can be from the ruptured follicle. Also, it can be when the switch from oestrogen to progesterone occurs. Are you using the progesterone cream this month after ov?

Boodley - boo to fake OV. It's common to have one non-ov month a year I heard - but looks like potentially a rise could be happening now??

Apple - Oh damn, well i'm glad a new cycle is starting without it being dragged out. But that's still rubbish. x

LL - Hurray for your ultrasound! I can't wait for you to see your little one jumping about! It will give you so much reassurance. X

Munchkin - I understand why the stress! - but just remember that good things really are on your side now.

I am not using the cream this month, because I don't want to alter things with my re appointment 2 months away. I'm just going to let things happen and if I get a positive, go in for early testing.

I did however finally get a positive opk, although the cb digital is still flashing a smile at me. Perhaps if I take the digi in the afternoon it will stop blinking at me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1
Penguin - I am so sorry to hear about your aunt/adopted mom's death. What a horrible tragedy, and especially at this time of the year. That must be so hard for you and your family to bear. :hugs: You have my sincerest condolences.

I agree - I am hoping for a better 2014 for all of us as well!

And I do hope your follicle measurements are just perfect tomorrow!

Linny - Thanks. Now I'm starting to second-guess my decision to have my u/s earlier than 12 weeks. Things can happen after 9+5 as well. :S But my reasoning is that we'll be able to listen to the heartbeat at 12 weeks to reassure me that things are still going well. That seems good, right? I am desperately hoping it's good news, but at the moment I am feeling dangerously optimistic.

How are you doing? Enjoying the final few steps in the race to end the first tri?

Sorry to hear your news hope 2014 is a better year for all of us.

I've been given some clear blue digital opks with the smiley faces and I've also got some cheap dip stick ones (20 nui) anyone used these? Gonna start taking cd6 as advised.

Sorry to hear your news hope 2014 is a better year for all of us.

I've been given some clear blue digital opks with the smiley faces and I've also got some cheap dip stick ones (20 nui) anyone used these? Gonna start taking cd6 as advised.

I love the cb digitals (not advanced ones). It interprets the line intensity for you so no guessing involved. I haven't used the 20mui ones that I know of.

Happy new year! Who will have our first bfp this year?

Happy new year! I'm hoping for a fresh batch of bfps on this thread soon x

Jrepp - ah yep, seems like a good plan to do that if you're getting a check over. Hurray for positive opk! X

LL - ach no that'll be grand, if baby's measuring around about right and hb etc the odds after 9ish weeks are only a tiny amount more than at 12 to be honest. It does happen obviously but when I went in at 10 the mw told me the odds of mc were minuscule. I'm all good thanks! We were out till 2 am at a ny party last night so in bed till 1pm today! Lawks! How was your nye party? I hope you got away with your virgin drinks!

Happy new year everyone! May 2014 be a far happier time for us all x

Hey Linny - I don’t think it’s a real rise – I slept through my alarm that morning, so that temp was taken two hours (!) later than normal, during a ‘ah no! what have I done’ panic (only in language slightly less polite than that). Congrats on reaching 13 weeks!!

Penguin – Sincere condolences from me too – I hope you’re doing OK. 8 years is a long battle – it must have been hard to see her go through that. For your part – I hope you got on well with your measurements.

Literati – I think you’re right to go in early. Sure, things can go wrong after 9+5 – but they’re far less likely to! It might help relax you overall to see your little one doing well. I know I couldn’t wait!

Sara – how are you doing?

New Year, New beginnings – here’s hoping for rainbow babies for us all.

Happy New Year Ladies! May 2014 bring healthy babies into our lives :hugs:

I'm doing ok, thanks for asking Boodley. I'm in a space where I want to relax, treat my body better, and focus on what I can control. I've had other times in my life where my emotional health had a huge effect on my physical health. All this stress and pressure to get pregnant can't be good for me. I'm looking forward to starting acupuncture/herbs. I need to clean up my diet and exercise a bit more. And I think I need to find a way to have a more positive outlook on getting pregnant. That's my plan for now and I feel good about it. I think it can only make me happier and healthier regardless of if I get pregnant.

Praying for lots of rainbow babies this year <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->