Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

I finally got out of bed and had a lot of mucus run down my leg (no bd last night). Checked my cervix and it was so open I could fit the tip of my finger in it so I checked with an opk and sure enough.... It's positive. I thought my bd marathon was done and now I need to get down to business!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
Jrepp I am in same boat. Woke up with so much that I thought period came as thought I O already and would be due about now.

Did some new to me cheapie that had been showing negs and got a +. I am a bit shocked as last period was over a month ago. I was at sisters and had a chemical. HEavy that I had to ask her for a towel so I did not worry about her couch:S

Lesh - Very sorry for your loss. It's definitely possible to be preg again already. I hope that is the case for you!

Sailorsgirl - I hope you enjoy this extra time with your two little ones as you take a bit of a break before TTC again.

Jrepp - YAy! Sorry you have to keep BDing but at least your body is behaving now!

Kittycat - Good luck!

Well.......

With everything that has happend this month, and today's events I'm not feeling good about this month. I tried to time intercourse around when I thought ovulation would occur. Unfortunately my body didn't play fair, and my timing was way off. When I took the opk this morning, and it was very positive I let hubby know that we definitely needed to do "it" today to try and catch the egg coming since we didn't do anything the day before. He very successfully ignored me all day today (saying maybe a total of 25 words to me in 10 hours) and thwarted everything I tried to get him in the mood. I'm about 99% positive I ovulated today based on the debilitating cramps I had all afternoon, so any love making at this point is pointless in ttc. Using the last positive opk the only intercourse that would be within the time frame would be Wednesday night and Thursday afternoon.

I am so upset because he was so ready to give it everything he had this month, and when it comes down to it his video games were more important than attempting to make a baby with me.

Jrepp I'm sorry he's being rubbish but did you bd 2days before o? That's still good chances.

Afm I've started the opks they are getting darker today cd 7 one side of the test line is as dark as the control the other is still lighter and the digi test was negative. This month feels a bit like a trial month figuring out opks. Also just ordered preeseed anyone tried this?

Im all in lol.

Apple - we bd 2,3 and 5 days before o. I know sperm can hang around for up,to 5 days in ideal conditions so I guess well see. I haven't tried preseed, but I have read that you should halve the amount or it is way too much. What brand opk's and digis are you using?

Yeah I read that too. I'm using some cheapies and digis. I always get a line on the cheap ones so its all about judging the darkness which is a pain.

Also the darkness alters depending on time of day one I did at 1pm was a lot darker then the one at 7pm though urine concentration is the same. I won't rely in these just keep dtd lots :)

Jrepp - sorry to hear that the bd session didn't go right up to O day but then again the actual day of is less good than in the run up anyway they say!! Good luck! X

Apple - hurray for being all in! Lol. X

Kitty - good luck this month!

Hi all, I'm back :) Happy new year to everyone!

I've been following but haven't been on my computer... and posting from my phone is a pain.

Apple - I find opks a pain too, I usually have some kind of a line too. I spent a lot of time analyzing opks, but when it's positive, there is no doubt that the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. That's why I temp too, because it helps to confirm ovulation, or that you should have ovulated.

Penguin - I'm so sorry for your loss.
Good luck with your bd marathon. Do you temp or opk? You know you have a nice eggy coming, do you do anything else to confirm it or just bd all the time?! Fingers crossed for you!

Garfie - I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. I hope you and hubby are able to get back to a good place soon, and I hope he understands your struggle with losses and wanting a baby. That must have been so stressful and disappointing for you. Has this week been better?

Rachel- Welcome back! How goes the wedding planning?

Boodley - how goes the battle? Any sign of ov yet?

Sara- Cheers to your great attitude to start the year! I hope we see a lot of rainbow babies in this group this year.

JRepp - Ive heard 2 days before ov is supposed to be the optimal timing...who knows, but I think you should believe that for now. From your temps it looks like you may have ov'd Friday or Saturday. Either way, I wouldn't count yourself out, remember it only takes one little sperm...

jrepp- so sorry dh isn't on board with the timing. I know how you feel about the video games. mine is the same. that's actually what he is doing right now. lol

arabelle- thank you for the condolences. it was coming but you are never really ready. we had an amazing service, over 300ppl came!

bd most of the week. no temping or opks because the trigger shot will drop the egg within 36 hrs. or so they say. I don't feel it pass for 4 days. it was a challenge since the funeral was Sat and we had family staying with us but they knew. I keep my family in the loop thorough the whole process.

how is everyone feeling?

I think. Rachel is getting married in March 18 or 22ndish? Welcome back Rachel! How are the plans going? Youre gettng MARRIED this year!
Penguin good luck on that marathon xxxx why did they talk u out of iui btw?
Jrepp as far as i know benedryl wont affect ov...what a crappy time to be breaking out in hives! Could make for a funny bfp story fx!
they talked me out of it because the Dr said since we have gotten pregnant in the past, there is no known benefit that iui will help conception and actually may hinder it since it is not natural. my hubby is an insurance adjuster for vehicles and since it is winter, is very busy.

Hi ladies. Ive been watching your progress and reading when I can but not really posted on B and B much recently because I've been a bit stressed! Today is a huge day for me. I am officially 12 weeks and have my scan this afternoon. It was the 12 week scan in July where my mmc was spotted. So 2 massive milestones to get past today. V nervous about the scan but if all is ok hopefully I can move on a bit and feel a bit more confident in this pregnancy. My 2 scans since 8 weeks have been great so I'm praying today will follow suit but I'm still picturing the worst! I'll update you later xxx

Keep up the good work! Xxx

Good luck munchkin. Please post pics if you can/want to

AFM: ovufriend and fertility friend both have me at 3 dpo now.

Good luck munchkin.

Well my opks are now lighter. Any chance that one that was dark down one side could have been positve or will they go light and dark normally? No positive on the cb digi.

Apple - I think it takes a bit of time to figure out how opks work for you - for me though, what i thought were positives at first - weren't. my positive came pretty late at night and was much darker than control. I tested twice that day and the first time was light. i verified it with temps after.

That's the other thing, i tested at night because i'd read that LH only gets created in the morning so you won't be peeing it out till later in the day. So, you could try earlier and later to see if that makes a diff?

We BD night of +OPK and few hours later it was very negative. Husband got VERY sick with headache and was bed bound but to get pushed to bathroom in office chair. Will be interesting to see result in week or so:p I don't temp but ALOT of EWCM and some O pain I do not get every month.

Can not wait for the update from your scan Munchkin!

For anyone having issue determining if OPK is - or +, keep all your tests for that cycle as that is what helped me to see just how dark they can get. I would think ok THAT HAS to be + and 12 hours later it would go even shade darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->