Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

:hugs: apple so sorry hun

Pixie - Welcome so sorry for your loss - I would say BD (if you are ready) but also remember our bodies do strange things after a loss - you may get pockets of EWCM throughout the month, just the same as the spotting may return:dohh:

If you are wanting to try again - just make sure you BD regular:hugs:

It also depends how far on you were - before your loss and how high the HCG was in my opinion - are your HPTs white yet?:cry:

AFM - Not a lot to report went and had my bloods taken yesterday and ouch they hurt:cry: and wouldn't stop bleeding - only realised today that could have been because of the aspirin:dohh:

Have a nice day ladies off to do some well needed housework :haha:

:hugs:

X
:hugs:

X

Thanks penguin so another few days and they check again? Will they hopefully get more than one egg? Sorry its taking time but it will all be worth it!

I go back in Tuesday to check again. hopefully there will be a few ready otherwise another few days and check again.

Apple - so sorry love. Is there any chance it's a dodgy test?

I don't think so the pink line tests are barely there and the digi said not pregnant. I got my first faint bfp xmas morning it should be getting darker now not lighter. Im just waiting for the bleeding to start now, if it doesn't in a few days ill do another test and perhaps go to docs.

Pix - welcome here, and I'm sorry about your loss. It's definitely possible to ovulate right after your stopped spotting. The body is very difficult to predict after an m/c.

Apple - Oh, I am sooo sorry. :cry: What a horrible disappointment. :hugs: Hang in there.

Garfie - Yep, the lack of clotting was probably the aspirin! I got really freaked out following my m/c when every time I got my blood taken my blood wouldn't clot and the lab techs kept asking if I was taking aspirin or blood thinners and I wasn't. Then I finally realized weeks later that it was from taking fish oil. I stopped taking it because I had never asked a doctor about taking it and I don't have any known clotting problems, so I didn't want to create a new one by not being -able- to clot!

Let us know what your results are when you hear!

oh no Apple. so sorry. I hope you get a clear answer soon!

Thank you everyone, I'm doing okay just want af now so I can move on what is limbo buisness about?

Hi ladies. Apple, I am so sorry about the lines being lighter. I hope you just have a shy baby and not a loss.

Garfie - it is possible that your blood didnt clot from the asprin, although if you dont take asprin regularly it could be a clotting issue. I never take nsaids which is how the doctors discovered my issue. I have a rare blotting clotting disorder called a platelet storage pool disorder which affects 1 in a billion people :( perhaps if you are concerned you should have it evaluated. Von Willebrands can cause fertility issues.

Afm: day 4 of flashing smiley on clear nlue advanced digital, still negative on target brand opk. The bd marathon failed as no :sex: friday or saturday...but we were able ro get it in Sunday.

Jrepp - good luck! I am sure your BDing will still be enough.

Munchkin - Where did you disappear to? Please let us know that all is well!

I'm sorry the lines are gettin lighter. I know how much hope we pin on them.

I was 9w5d when I miscarried. Last hcg was the 23rd and it was 348. So no point in buying any test strips... Yet.

We are waiting until I get that first cycle. Last ultrasound showed a few clots that have yet to pass. So Id like those to be gone. Next bloo test is the 6th. So I'm hoping my count is gone at that point.

Until then. I think I've gonna bat $hit crazy buying teas and vitamins. 0.o

Good thing hubby thinks I'm just amusing. :-D

Jrepp - good luck! I am sure your BDing will still be enough.

Munchkin - Where did you disappear to? Please let us know that all is well!

I guess we shall see. Im getting worried because I had an almost positive opk 3 days ago and today and yesterday they were so light. Ive had 4 days so far of flashing smilies so i havent ovulated yet I dont think.

My abdomen feels very full and my vaginal area is really sore. I also have been spotting today.......:shrug:

Hi ladies. Yes literati I'm fine. My 12 wk scan is a week tomorrow (6th) so I'm holding my breath til then! Had a scan last Saturday, so 9+6 and baby was looking fine and kicking it's legs so I felt better for about a minute and now I'm stressed again! I've been watching everyone's progress and keeping an eye on this thread though : ) xx

Sorry you're feeling stressed, Munchkin! It is only understandable but I'm glad you've had another scan already and things are going well. I am certain your 12-week scan will be all good news! I am so envious that all of you get so many scans. I am sure I will only get the one and then not again til 20 weeks. How was your Christmas?

AFM - I haven't been feeling too awful lately but I threw up at the mall today which was a bit of an ordeal. I did not enjoy it, but still felt a bit satisfied with how dramatic it was. ;)

Sorry you're feeling stressed, Munchkin! It is only understandable but I'm glad you've had another scan already and things are going well. I am certain your 12-week scan will be all good news! I am so envious that all of you get so many scans. I am sure I will only get the one and then not again til 20 weeks. How was your Christmas?

AFM - I haven't been feeling too awful lately but I threw up at the mall today which was a bit of an ordeal. I did not enjoy it, but still felt a bit satisfied with how dramatic it was. ;)

:rofl:

Literati - I had one genetic scan at 12 weeks which was great. I next see my doctor on Thursday and we will schedule my 20 week scan at that time. Since I am going away for a long weekend Jan 9th I would like to have the scan before then. As far as I know, they can do it between 18 and 22 weeks.

We will not find out the gender. I want the surprise.

Elizabean - you are right there too. Almost 1/2 way :)

Apple - I am so sorry to read that you may be having a chemical. My thoughts are with you and I wish you the best the next cycle you are ready to try.

Munchkin - good luck at your scan!

Jrepp i think usually the first opk is the one to go with, but i think youve done fab, according to my dates i conceived two days after bd ( i think bd mon tues conceived thur)

Well ladies af has arrived only 6 days late so not took bad. Feel a relief. I'm buying opks today so I can know when I ovulate as this cycle may be a bit odd. When do you think I should starry taking them (not done this properly before) also considering charting but still get broken sleep so don't know if that would work?

Let the obsessing begin.

Well ladies af has arrived only 6 days late so not too bad. Feel a relief. I'm buying opks today so I can know when I ovulate as this cycle may be a bit odd. When do you think I should start taking them (not done this properly before) also considering charting but still get broken sleep so don't know if that would work

Let the obsessing begin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->