Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Ok, positive mental attitude! I'm going to try this as a new year thing : https://100happydays.com/

What do you think? Easy? Hard? Worthwhile?

There was a heartbeat, but I started spotting immediately after (it was abdominal, so no it wasn't from the u/s). I am an absolute wreck.

I haven't had any more. But the small amount of pink spotting when I wiped is exactly how it started the last time. :(

Oh Literati - ok - heartbeat at 9-5 is great news and v positive. It's also completely different to last time. Spotting is worrying, but hopefully not a bad sign. Look at Linny - she had spotting and all's well. I've another friend on here, same thing. Hold on to hope! Please God it's nothing to worry about. Massive hugs - hope you're ok.

LL - BIG :hugs: hun hope you are resting up - how is the spotting?:flower:

:hugs:

X

LL - replied on the other thread - hang in there kiddo, it's going to be fine XXX :hugs:

Boodley - That looks like a really worthwhile endeavour! Will you blog it? Keep a record of it? /edit - I see it automatically entails social media...anyway, it looks great! not sure if i could do anything 100 days in a row though! Quite disorganised!

Ll try not to panic you've seen a heartbeat and that's a great sign. I know spotting is scary :(

My.opks are getting darker but still not positive Ahh want a positive now!

And boodley that sounds like a great idea. Ha maybe a positive test might be one of your pictures!

Sorry I've been MIA again! Started a new job and by time I'm home I fall asleep :haha: :blush: not used to the early mornings yet.
LL - hope thd spotting stops and it was just random spotting and nothing serious.
I'm still here TTC - I was wondering.. when do I go to the doctors as next month it'll be a year since I came off the pill but then again Feb-June we were NTNP and June/July- September I was pregnant so do I count from October for how long we've been trying or Feb?
Hope everyones ok and I will try my absolute hardest to catch up at the weekend.
xx

Ll - I'm praying everything is ok. Did they do any internal exams at all? A friend of mine spotted after her first scan just from the docs poking at her belly. She has a 3 year old now.

Boodley - looks like a good thing.

Rachel- good luck in the new job. How do you like it? I would count from when you started actively trying to concieve, as before you weren't really trying it just happend.

AFM: I took an opk last night to convince myself I has finally ovulated and the damn thing was positive. I threw it out the window in frustration. I know i ovulated so I don't know why I even did it, but now I am wondering if I'm not already pregnant and the opk is picking up the hcg. Of course I am still going to wait for a few more days to take an hpt. I have been having really weird twinges since cd 20 (ff and ovufriend say ovulation cd 19) that feel kind of like a poke with mild pressure. It doesn't hurt but it is noticeable. My mucus has also completely dried up, for the first time probably ever. It has been a week since that weird mid cycle spotting as well.

jrepp, sounds like it's time for an HPT for you?

LL-I logged on to check in about your scan. Seeing a heartbeat is wonderful news!! Doubly wonderful because you are already in your ninth week. The spotting must be terrifying. I'm so sorry that you are having to worry about that now. Of course I'm going to tell you that plenty of people spot and have no complications and of course you are going to worry anyway. I'll just send you a hug instead... :hugs:

Jrepp - oddly my first positive before I took hpt was on an opk! You going to wait for AF day and see?

LL - replied on other thread, but :hugs:

Boodley- sounds like a wonderful idea.

Jrepp - oddly my first positive before I took hpt was on an opk! You going to wait for AF day and see?

I am going to try and wait. Im going to take one more opk when I get home from physical therapy and if its positive im going to force hubbh to get an hpt.

Thank you to everyone for your encouragement. :hugs: you are all so kind.

My dr called with the u/s report and said I was measuring 9+5 exactly and everything was looking good. I haven't had any spotting since so I am just praying it stays away for good. Perhaps this is an irrational thought, but my only comforting explanation was that maybe her pressing on my uterus and everything just caused a little distress down there even though it was not an internal exam? I will try to tell myself that. I spent the morning at home crying, stayed home from work and slept all afternoon. I feel a tiny bit more level headed now. But you're right, Sara, I'm still going to worry. :p

Jrepp - It can be normal for OPKs to stay positive for a few days after ovulating.

L.L. wish there was more we could do to distract/encourage/cheer you up.

Jrepp - delayed response to question I missed! I'm not 100% sure I didn't ovulate, but I'm about 98%! My temps are are about 0.5ºC lower than usual after ov, and are right at the same level they usually are before ov - I can't see what else would cause a drop in bbt like that; weather & heating are much the same. Anyway, I tested 2 days ago:blush: - 12dpfakeo - bfn. So AF due tomorrow - I'm just praying now that something happens and I can get back ttc. I need some sign that this is my year!

Garfie - you popped into my head today. Hope you're doing ok & are working this out with DH.

Fiddle-de-dee :wacko:

And the opk was positive :( going to get an hpt first thing tomorrow. Hubby said tonight without me really saying much about it that he thinks I'm preggo. Guess we'll find out soon.

LL-((hugs)) to you! Good that you are measuring right on and spotting stopped. prayers to you!

jrepp- I hope your hubby is right! Good luck on the test!

boodley- looks like an awesome idea, I wouldn't have the time either to do it but cheers to you!

not much going on here. bd last Wed, thurs morning and night and Friday. skipped Sat due to the funeral and Sunday was too tired. this is the first time I didn't feel the egg pass unless it's really late. I'll be testing next Wed if I can wait that long!

Boodley, do you think you could have o'd before you started temping and that's why you didn't get crosshairs? I hope AF (or a bfp) comes quickly so you can jump back in the game!

Also, can we get a roll call going with ttc/pregnancy stats? I'll start!

I'm Jessica, currently on cycle 8 of trying to conceive. I have had 2 miscarriages: one at 4w5 days and one at 5w4 days. According to ff and ovufriend I am 3 dpo. Ovulated cd 19. Next AF is tentatively due between January 16th and 20th.

I'm Sarie, currently 4 years 10 months ttc. I've had 2 m/c before endo diagnosis and one after at 8 wks in June. I believe I'm 8dpo since I took my ovidrel last Tuesday. next af due Jan 15th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->