Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

If you ladies need a good laugh, you have got to see this video. It it's hilarious! My husband thought it would be funny to scare me......

https://youtu.be/5qX8tvWk_pw

Jrepp- excellent! A frer should definitely help here! I tried to figure that out but apparently it's only valid for first 8 weeks or sonething and I never asked if the scan was reversed in the image and also there's a difference in scan angle which can render the scan meaningless apparently. Assuming mine was right angle and reversing the scan image - mine would be a boy! Which is also my guess !

Jrepp hope the frer comes up with the goods. I think I implanted on the right. It felt like there anyway xx

Yay boodley now you can get on with the ttc.

Jrepp eek I.hope its not just an evap. When will you retest?

I have no clue where i would of implanted :(

But jrepp i am a huge beleiver in purple lines! Seriously my fourth pregnancy (ok it ended in mmc but thats not the issue) i tested on my birthday and saw negative then lay in bed a few hours feeling down and then a few hours later saw a vague purple lin...i dont beleive that anything except hcg can make that line purple, therefore i do beleive u are pregnant..now go get us a frer!

Got an frer, negative last night after 4 hour hold. Temps jumped today though..... So possibly!?!?!?

Going to see what my temp does tomorrow and probably test the 15th.

Jrpp i hate false hope but...look at that temp rise! Are u 7dpo then?

JR - That is a really good temp rise :happydance: - was the other test a HCG test (a few pages back) if so I can see two lines:winkwink:

AFM - Neg again - sorry for late reply been at work again!

:hugs:

X

Can I please join you? :D

MMC was confirmed yesterday, after being admitted due to bleeding (turned out to be from a haematoma, but baby had stopped growing at 5w)...Back to hospital tomorrow to confirm my levels have dropped low enough to start a medically-assisted MC.

We're hoping to start TTC as soon as I stop bleeding, and will be charting, hoping to catch the first egg :happydance:

Sorry for your loss beb. I had a medically managed mc on Wednesday after finding out on Tuesday I'd had a mmc. I was 12 weeks but baby was 7.5 with no hb.

I'm planning to ttc straight away too, my bleeding had nearly stopped already. I'm not sure how I'm going to track ov though as am guessing a pm htp would still be pos and when I'm pregnant I get pos opks too. Good luck xx

I'm sorry to hear about your loss MrsW.

I'll find out about my levels tomorrow...I've heard OPKs do show up as positive during pregnancy, so hopefully once levels drop past a certain number (no idea what that is though :shrug:) they'll be negative again. I'll be relying on my chart mainly though.

With charting, don't you usually find out you've ov-ed after it happens? Or do you dtd every other day or something anyway?

Ill do an htp soon just to see how low my levels are. I'm hoping that as my bleeding has stopped that it won't take long.

I hope your appoint goes as well as can be tomorrow. Will be thinking of you xx

Yeah, unfortunately ov can only be confirmed afterwards using charting, but if you know what other signs to look for (CM etc) it's easier to pinpoint. Fertility Friend is a really good site for charting tips and tracking your cycles. And it's free! Bonus!

We'll probably be DTD every other day anyway, to make sure we catch the egg. We did that last cycle and even though it sadly ended, I got a BFP after just 1 cycle of TTC using charting.

Thank you, I hope I can just get it over with though, as awful as it sounds x

Hi sorry about your loss. Every other day is a great plan if you don't know when you ovulate. I hope this next phase passes quickly and your body gets back to normal quickly.

Jrpp i hate false hope but...look at that temp rise! Are u 7dpo then?

Today is 7dpo. I am so hot today too. I haven't been having the pinching achy cramps that I've had the past few days either. 5 days till AF is due, so unless my temps stay elevated for the next few days I probably won't test until at least the 15th.

JR - That is a really good temp rise :happydance: - was the other test a HCG test (a few pages back) if so I can see two lines:winkwink:

AFM - Neg again - sorry for late reply been at work again!

:hugs:

X

It was an hcg test next to an opk. I'm excited at the possibility, but not getting my hopes up yet in case it was just an evap (although between us girls with all the positive opk's and the line when I got home on the hpt I'm hoping it wasn't an evap)

When are you retesting?

Can I please join you? :D

MMC was confirmed yesterday, after being admitted due to bleeding (turned out to be from a haematoma, but baby had stopped growing at 5w)...Back to hospital tomorrow to confirm my levels have dropped low enough to start a medically-assisted MC.

We're hoping to start TTC as soon as I stop bleeding, and will be charting, hoping to catch the first egg :happydance:

I'm so sorry beb about your mc. Welcome to our little group.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss MrsW.

I'll find out about my levels tomorrow...I've heard OPKs do show up as positive during pregnancy, so hopefully once levels drop past a certain number (no idea what that is though :shrug:) they'll be negative again. I'll be relying on my chart mainly though.

Opk's do turn positive during pregnancy because hcg and lh are almost identical hormones. Good luck.

Good luck girls x the op of this thread did hpts everyday and literally the day hers turned white negative she had her first pos opk, it did take longer than normal, mrsw with a mmc it is likely to take longer than usual but as its been said checking for signs cm etc etc and if poss buy a whole load of internet cheapies to pee on everyday!

X

Sorry for your losses mrs w and bebvern.
AFM I got a smiley on opk yesterday but it only lasted for a 3 hours. By the time I next tested it was -ve again. I do realise that I sound slightly obsessed! Anyway dtd last night and will again tomorrow. I don't chart as ds doesn't sleep nearly well enough(3 times a night min) so I don't actually know if/when I ovulate. Not feeling very hopeful though because I only stopped spotting the day before the +ve opk so I surely can't have had time to build up any kind of lining can I? Also I usually get +ve opk for about 24 hours. Trying not to build my hopes up.
Good luck to everyone else.
L x

Yeah, unfortunately ov can only be confirmed afterwards using charting, but if you know what other signs to look for (CM etc) it's easier to pinpoint. Fertility Friend is a really good site for charting tips and tracking your cycles. And it's free! Bonus!

We'll probably be DTD every other day anyway, to make sure we catch the egg. We did that last cycle and even though it sadly ended, I got a BFP after just 1 cycle of TTC using charting.

Thank you, I hope I can just get it over with though, as awful as it sounds x

It doesn't sound awful, once I know I'd had a mmc, I just wanted the physical side over as well. If you need someone to chat to, I'm here any time.

Yeh I've been pregnant twice (dd and mmc) and both times I tried dtd every other day and got pregnant both times, first try.

I've got loads of ic opks so once I stop bleeding, if hpt are negative ill start poas to see when I ov. I know to look for ewcm as well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->