Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Jreppp - oooh lets hope his intuition is right - what a lovely way to start the new year:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Hi ladies, please can I join you? I'm just going through my mc now (I was 12 weeks, baby died at 7.5 weeks) so I'm not ttc yet but I've got some questions and wanted to get to know you all.

I'm not going to wait for af, if we are lucky enough to catch straight away Id be delighted.

My main question really was, I had a pos opk before my pos hpt so I guess while I've got hcg in my body I'm likely to get false pos on opks. So
I guess if we start bding after my bleeding stops and watch for ewcm. Any tips or experience?

I'm emotionally shattered and ill never forget, but I want to focus on my future now xx

Rachel i agree that its from when you actively mentally started tryng that it will be a year x

Hi Mrs W, ive learnt that all bets are off after mc :( personally after my first mc i ovulated about three weeks later and fell preg that very cycle. It ended in my mmc.

After my mmc i still had postive hpt 3 weeks later :( i finally must of ovulated at 5 weeks post mmc and caught that cycle too and so far all good, heard the hb again this morning phew!

Because the shock of mc, we have not told even oir parents yet. Tye mw thos morning looked at me like i was nuts, she said well you are 15 weeks now im sure its ok :( also she kept saying this was my third pregnancy and i only corrected her once, its my fifty one. Five!

Mrs W - Very sorry to hear of your experience. The later you find out the harder it is, but i'm happy you found this thread, it's helped me through a lot.

Yep the opk's never really worked that great for me straight after the mc. I got a lot of positives on it so we just waited till the bleeding stopped and dtd whenever we wanted. It was the following cycle when things went back to normal - or relatively normal anyway. It can be hit and miss straight after but so many women get preg straight away so don't count yourself out. If you don't get lucky this time then the next cycle should be much easier to interpret. Good luck!

Celine - I'm not sure the medical profession really understand miscarriage anxiety. Mind you, I suppose it's reassuring that at 15 weeks your mw is thinking everything will be fine based on her experience. My doc looked at me like I was a freak when i asked about dopplers. I said it was to relieve my fears and she just said 'it's certainly not what i'd consider normal'. Thanks doctor.

Hi Mrs w sorry you are going through this. I ttc straight after my mmc (after 2d&c) it didn't work but after a break I ttc and bfp first month unfortunately that was a chemical but i think it was dtd everyday around when I thought I ovulated that worked for me. That'd what I'm doing this month plus opks.

I wish you the best of luck we all understand here about wanting to ttc straight away.

Hi mrs w. I ovulated right about the same time on my first mc, and really late on my second mc. Every other day from when you stop bleeding would probably be sufficient.

AFM: opk still positive. Took a dollar store hpt (25 miu sensitivity) and it's negative I'm at 6 dpo, so I'm not too worried but I think it's so bizarre that I keep having positive opk's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 6
JRepp - Very strange:wacko: a quick question how sensitive are your OPKs?

X

jrepp - it is weird. One thing i looked up when i was getting pos opks but hadn't done hpt yet was this wee chart! https://peestickparadise.com/files/Chart_of_BFPs.jpg

When a positive was seen on each brand. Just for fun....but yeah, 6dpo plenty of time!

Garfie - I dont know the sensitivity but they are thr same tests ive been usning for months. Ive never had that problem before.

Linny !- thankd for the link. Ill look at ot ore later. On my phone roght now.

Im just so confused because of 5 days of high fertility followed by 10 days of positives . Im definitely 6dpo based on mucus and temps. :shrug:

Celine - I am so sorry you haven't even felt brave enough to tell your parents yet! I agree with Linny that the medical profession definitely doesn't understand the anxiety one experiences after a m/c... But I think we all get it to some degree. I hope you can feel safe to tell people soon. I do think things are going very well for you this time.

Jr - what I meant was maybe your
Opk is more sensitive than your
Hpt. Hope you still get your bfp in a few days.

I'm 9dpo and tested negative this morning:wacko:

X

Celine - I'm sorry that you aren't feeling like telling your parents yet. You are 15 weeks though and things are going great, so hopefully you will tell them before you deliver :lol:

Garfie - oh lol. The hot was 25 but even before my mc I never got a positive on it. I'll just wait a few more days until the 17th or so to retest unless my temps jump again.

Tx everyone, we will tell after 16 weeks after gender scan :)
LL hows the spotting?
Garfie it could be too early fx!
Jrepp im stalking and hoping this is your bfp xxx

Celine - I haven't had any spotting since the first incident...but I know it could start up again at any moment. :S

That's exciting that you have your gender scan at 16 weeks already! What is your prediction for the gender?

Celine - what side did you implant on? Same question for all of the other new moms to be.

Interesting turn of events: got home and went to throw the hpt and opk away and there is a line on the hpt. It is slightly purple, but since it is so far past the time limit I'm not counting it. It's very possibly an evap. I got some frer and I'm thinking of holding it for another hour or two and trying to test. I've been really achy in the uterine area today and feel very full.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 9
When an embryo implants, it either implants on the left or the right side of the uterus. I read a study a while back saying that gender could be predicted on the first scan based upon what side the embryo implanted. I'm just curious what side each of your baby's implanted on, and eventually whether you are having a girl or a boy.

welcome mrs w. so sorry you have to be here. I'm not as body conscious as the rest of the girls here and I just waited for af all of my m/cs. the last one took 11 wks I think to get af. then I never ovulated. I'm doing assisted conception at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->